Heart skips a beat part I

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Hyoyeon's POV

 

 

" Hyoyeon-na?? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

Yuri calls me so I turn towards her. She looks at me with a smiling face which looks like she is thinking about something crazy. I furrow my eyebrows and ask her.

 

" What, kkab. Why are you looking at me like this?? "

 

" No. I want to ask you that you would like to go to the Kara waiting room with me."

 

" Kara?? "

 

I said while I remembers the famous pelvic wave dance of the group. I furrow my eyebrows and look at her.

 

" Why me?? I don't know any member of Kara."

 

I told her the truth but Yuri is looking at me with her amused look and nods her head.

 

" I know you don't know any of them. That's why I want to take you to there."

 

" Ummm?? "

 

" There's someone I want to introduce with you."

 

She said and winks at me. I don't understand what she is trying to say but she seems she really wants to take me to Kara so I just nod my head.

 

At that time, we all are sitting in the waiting room and waiting for our turn to arrive. 

 

" There. There. They are."

 

Yuri is excited about seeing Kara on the monitor and she squeezes. She is so dead by sergent Sica.

 

But to my surprise, Jessica also joins her seobang and they both are cheering for Kara girls. Wae??? They really like that Koo Hara girl?? I know they are close on Invisible youth.

 

I was thinking myself and looking at five dancing girls. As I am the main dancer of SNSD, I was so interested in dancing and so I look carefully at the main dancer of Kara who is leading their main power dance in the middle.

 

She is with short hair and she looks cool. And at the same time, cute. Her milky white skin is so perfect with the red and white outfit of them.

 

I watch her flawless feet and how they are dancing. I find it her moves are breathe-taking and amazing.

 

" Come on. We need to be on the stage."

 

Taeyeon told us and we all go to the back stage to get onto the stage and meet with our fans.

 

" Hyo, don't forget what I told you."

 

Yuri said and she winks at me before she skips to her place at the choreograph. We are so happy when the sones cheer for us so loudly. My smile becomes double and my dance moves become more serious when I hear them.

 

" Thanks you."

 

We all said in unison and we bow to the fans after we have performed our best. We then went down back to our waiting room but someone grabs my arm.

 

" Where are you going??? You are coming with me."

 

Yuri said and she is about to pull me. At that time, the jealous Jessica appears from nowhere and she links her arm to Yuri.

 

" Seobang, I want to come with you."

 

" Immm. Sure."

 

She answers and they walk to the Kara waiting room, leaving me from behind.

 

" Why they have to take me if they both go together??? "

 

I mutter while rolling my eyes at the super chessy couple in front of me.

 

* Knock Knock Knock *

 

Yuri knocks on the door and the manager of Kara comes to open the door.

 

" Ooh, Yuri unnie. Jessica unnie. Please come in."

 

Hara runs towards them and she greets with them. And when she notices that I am here too, her face changes a little.

 

" Hyoyeon unnie is here, too."

 

She said, more like announcement. And the next thing I know is that I was pulled to the back of the room by the Giant baby of Kara.

 

" Unnie, we are waiting for you."

 

She said to me and I was end up in front of Gyuri unnie and Seungyeon.

 

" Hi."

 

I awakenly greet them as everyone in the room is staring me with some strange looks. 

 

" Hi. We all want to meet you since long time ago, Hyoyeon-na."

 

" Yes?? "

 

I was surprised by Gyuri unnie's words.

 

" Can I ask you why?? "

 

I ask to her but Yuri and Jessica appear my sides and they grab me.

 

" Come on. We want to introduce you with someone."

 

Yuri said and she pulls me towards the girl who is sitting in front of the mirror. When I see her face, I think my world stops. 

 

I never saw Kara Nicole that close in my life. And I also never know that she is beautiful thst much.

 

" Hyoyeon-na, meet Nicole. Nicole, this is Hyoyeon."

 

" I know who she is, Yul. "

 

I whisper to Yuri and she just shows her tongue to me. Nicole slowly gets up from the seat and she walks towards me.

 

" Hi, unnie. I'm your fan."

 

She said while she is extending her hand to me. I look at the hand and take it while flashing my best smile.

 

" Hi, Nicole-sshi. It's nice to meet you. I like your dance moves too."

 

I said. And I also notice that her palm is so warm and soft. She shows me her eyesmile and my heart skips a beat at that moment.

 

Wow.

 

 

I was amazed by her beauty. 

 

And I know at that moment that I can finally find the person whom I was waiting for the whole time.

 

We stay at there for a few minutes and I can learn more about her. I think we can share our passion for dance. 

 

Finally, we have to go back to the waiting room as Tae has some plan to perform after a couple of minutes. 

 

" I'm going."

 

I said sadly to her as I don't want to go back yet. She smiles and takes the marker from the drawer.

 

" Unnie, give me your hand."

 

She said and I give her my hand. She writes something on my palm. When I look down, I saw a couple of number on it.

 

" This is my phone number. Call me, will you?? "

 

" Ok."

 

I said and smile at her. I stand up from the chair and said her.

 

" I'm going. Bye."

 

" Bye bye."

 

She whispers back to me. I turn around and walk out from the room. Yuri ans Jessica are wairing for me at the door and they smirk when they saw me.

 

But I just ignore them and walk ahead of them.

 

While smiling.

 

As I know that the farewell we made today is just the start of our story.

 

I will definitely have to make this story between us more longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

We all are excited about Yulsic and Hyo who are now going our to meet the Kara members. 

 

It will be like the blind date for Hyo. And I really hope that she will like Nicole and they can be together soon.

 

I was sitting alone at the corner and waiting for them to come back when Yoona comes and sits beside me.

 

" Fany unnie. What are you doing?? "

 

" Hmm?? I am waiting for them to come back."

 

" Do you know Taeyeon unnie will sing together with maknae's piano today?? "

 

" Together with Juhyun?? "

 

" Yes. Don't you know?? "

 

" No. No one tells me."

 

I said and she nods. I wonder what Yoona is trying to say. She is not this kind of person who comes and and sits beside and asking about random questions.

 

" Yoona-ya, are you guys hiding something from me?? "

 

I ask and her eyes widen.

 

" What are we hiding from you?? Nothing."

 

She shouts and I look at her with suspectious eyes. But Yoona is looking around and she sees Sooyoung who is eating like always.

 

" Sooyoung!! Give me that food."

 

She shouts and she quickly walks away from her leaving me at that spot.

 

" What the hell is she doing?? "

 

I mutter under my breathe and said angrily. Sunny who is appearing beside me laughs at me.

 

" Fany, what are you talking about?? "

 

" Awww, Sunny-ya. Come here and tell me. Why Yoona seems so creepy??? She is not like herself."

 

I ask and she smiles widely.

 

" You will find out about it by yourself later."

 

She said and I was more confused. What I have to find out myself?? Why everyone is making secret from me?? What they want to do to me?? 

 

" Sunny-ya, is there any related to Tae and Juhyun?? "

 

I ask again and Sunny looks at me with blank eyes.

 

" Miyoung-na. They make me to sware that I will not tell it to you. So I'm so sorry. I can't tell you about it."

 

" Then there must be really something."

 

I said to myself.

 

" But I can tell you that we are not making any prank on you. So don't worry, friend."

 

She said and she pads my head. I smile at her but I know I fail.

 

They always make prank on me especially Yuri and Yoona and I always have to cry because of them. And I am so afraid that thay will make another prank on me.

 

But Sunny is a person who never tells lies. And I think I can believe her. She is telling that it is not a joke. Then what it will be???

 

" Fany-ya, don't think too much. You will know about it soon."

 

She said and she leaves me as she has to go to her girlfriend and save her from Yoon deer who is now about to kill her as they are fighting over a single package of snack.

 

I sigh and wondering that what they are making secret from me. At that time, the door of the dressing room opens and Taeyeon is revealed at there.

 

" Pany-ya~~"

 

She calls me and she is walking towards me slowly. I stare at her and amazed by her beauty.

 

Taeyeon is wearing a white tight short dress and she looks like a lovely doll which is so cute. And I think some kind of white light is radiated from her body.

 

As I was staring her, she walks towards me one step by step while flashing her best smile.

 

And my heart skips a beat.

 

 

* Du gun Du gun Du gun *