Jealous Jessica

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Jessica's POV


We three are chatting in the practise room as the others were out to go somewhere. We three means me, Tiff and Juhyun.

We sat down on the floor and said about random things while Yuri entered the room.

" Hey, girls."

" Yurieee??? You didn't follow the others?? "

" No. I can't stand the Soosun's double ageyo anymore. Only Sunny is enough for us but Soo was trying her worst to be cute. It's totally the hell. "

She said and we laughed at her comment. Yuri is the person who hate the ageyo the most. So I can understand how she feels when she had to witness double ageyo.

She sat beside me and whispered into my ears.

" What are you doing Sica??? '

" Immm?? Chit chatting with sisters."

I said and an unreadable colour ran through her face.

" Sica-ya, I have to tell you something."

" What something??? Tell me, Yuri-ya."

She was staring at me for a while. Then she sighed and started.

" Sica-ya, you are- "

" Yah!!! Yuriee!! Jessi!! Why are you filrting in front of us??? Go somewhere!!! "

But the loud voice of Tiff disturb her words and she stopped.

" No. Fany. We are not filrting."

" I believe you, player Yul. But you can always flirt with your wife."

Tiffany tease us and a playful smirk appeared on Yuri's face. She turned her face towards me and winked, making me blush. Aish, she is so naughty, player Yul. She knows how to play the game too well.

But being the Jessica Jung I am, I have to take revenge on Tiff. So I smiled beautifully at her. But she understood the meaning behind this smile.

" But Tiff, I bet you will more than blush when Taengoo flirt with you."

" Yah, Jessica!!! "

She tried to shout but failed because she was now blushing so hard due to my words. And I turned to Yuri.

" So where we are now??? Ah, remember. You have something to say me, right?? What is it?? "

" No. I will tell you in next time."

She sighed and said to me. I will definitely kill Tiff for disturbing us later. At that time, someone knocked on the door and two girls entered the room.

" Hi, so nyeo shi dae sambaenies. We are from the new group f(x)."

They both said and bowed us. When they said their group name, Yuri jumped from her sit.

" Ah, then, are you victoria-sshi and luna-sshi??? "

" Yes, we are."

" Ohh, nice to meet you."

Yuri said and she make hand shake with the girls. Why she had to touch their skin??? It is so unnecessary in my view.

" Hey, Jessi!! "

Tiff whispered and she showed her tongue at me but I just glared at her.

" Yuri unnie, can you follow with us for a while??? She is waiting for you."

" Oh, really. Ok. Let's go."

She said and I stood up. I took her hand and asked.

" Where are you going Yuri-ya??? "

" Hmmm?? Oh, I have to meet with someone special."

" Someone special?? "

" Yeah."

" Can I go with you?? "

" Nope."

She said and she held onto my hand which is holding hers. Then she gentle removed it and she smiled at me.

" I'll be back."

" But- "

Before I can say anything, she walked out from the room with the two girls.I pouted and someone stood beside me.

" Sica unnie, what's wrong?? "

" Hmmm?? I don't know. But I don't like the taller girl. She is checking Yuri out."

" What's wrong with you, Sica?? Why are you so interested in Yuri theae days??? Are you interedted and fallen for our Yurieeee?? "

" Shut up, Tiff."

I said with a red face. But Juhyun get into the talk.

" But unnie, what about Taecyeon oppa??? "

" Hmm, Juhyun-na, I bet she will kick him to the side again. Right, Jessi??? "

" I- I don't know. But I know I don't love him."

I answered and Juhyun put her hand on my shoulder.

" Then what are we waiting for?? Let's go."

" To where??? "

" You want to know who is the special someone of Yuri unnie, right??? Let's go and find them."

" That's a great idea!!! "

Hyper Fany butted in and we three went out to find them. But lucky to us, we saw Yuri talking with five girls near the big glass.

I tried to listen but it is so far that I can't hear anything. I moved closer and looked carefully at them.

I saw the girls who came and took Yuri together with Sulli who shared the dorm with Tiff during trainee days. And another one is a boy. Ahh?? Boy??? Yuri's special???

I thought and moved more closer to them. When I carefully looked at him, no, no. It's a her. She is a tomboy I think.

But I think the one whois talking to Yuri was somehow familiar in somewhere. I looked at her and she turned to my side.


" OMG."

I whispered when I saw her face. She is the girl who was looking at me with scary eyes at the party. I remember that eyes which are blank and cold.

I was nearly to faint when I found out that the person who wanted to meet Yuri is her. Why she has to meet Yuri???


But while I am watching, she pecked on Yuri's cheek. No!!!!! My fear turned into anger suddenly. Who is she?? Why she was that close to Yuri??? Some trainee girl can hang out with our famous Kwon Yuri??? That's so impossible.

But she didn't stop and she hugged Yuri by the neck. Ahhhhhhhhh, I think I gonna die. The worst part is that Yuri hugged her back and she even padded her.

 

 

 

 


I was now boiling with both jealous and anger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Kwon Yuri, you are die!!!!

 

 

 

 

 


But why I have to kill Yuri??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


She can date everyone she likes. There is no need for me to involve in her life. I am nothing to her except a member.

 

 

 

 

I am still nothing to her.

 

 

 

 


Yuri-ya, can't you see me as a lover???  * sigh *

 

 

A/N   :   Jung sisters over Yuri, hee hee. Comment, friends!!!