Back to me

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Taeyeon's POV

 

We are now at the waiting room for our comeback stage for Gee. All the members are chatting with each other except three people.

Jessica was staring to a blank air and thinking about aomething and Yuri is checking her condition. I know they haven't talked for three days. The ice-princess seems she likes dramas so much. She is making her own life drama.

And Fany, she is no where to be seen. I don't know where is she. Probably she is going out to meet her boyfriend. * sigh *

These days after we have been friends once again, I tried to forget all the past. About me loving her and about her hurting me.

I want to start over from the start. I want all our friendship to be new. I want to make only happy moments between me and her.

" Tae Tae!!! "

At that time, Fany came out from nowhere and she leaned in my back.

" Ahhh, pany. It's hurt!! "

" Hee hee. Sorry. "

She said and release me so that I can truned around to face her.

" Where are you going??? "

" Hmm??? Siwon oppa wants to meet me for a while so I have to go."

" Please be careful Pany. Paparazzi are all around in this studio."

" Yes. Yes. I know, leader-sshi."

She said while showing her tongue. I smiled at her cute and childish action. At least, being a friend is better than being a stranger.

" WHAT THE HELL YURI!!! "

Suddenly, the ice-princess shouted and we all turned our heads to them. Yuri was now sitting beside her.

" I AM TELLING FOR YOU!!! "

" NO NEED TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!! "

" BUT THIS IS YOUR OWN FAMILY JESSICA JUNG!! "

" YES, THIS IS MY FAMILY SO THERE IS NO YOUR BUSINESS."

" ENOUGH JESSICA!! "

But Sica was glaring Yuri and she stood up from her seat. What happened?? I looked at Fany and she looked back to me. She seemed she doesn't know anything like me.

" Yuri what ha- "

" I'll be back! "

Sooyoung tries to ask Yuri but the black pearl stands up too and she walks out drom the room with wide steps.

" What happened to your parents Yoona??? "

Hyoyeon asked but Yoona shook her head.

" I don't know. Yuri unnie went closer to Sica unnie and she said something to her. Then they began shouting at each other and left the room."

" It's rare they fight."

" Yeah. Yuri never gets mad at Sica."

" But what about the show??? It's about to start. What should we do without her?? "

" Don't worry. They will be back. I bet Yuri went out to make up with Sica."

I said and the members nodded. They resumed to do their business. But the angel beside me held my hand.

" What's wrong Pany??? "

" I am worried for Jessi. What happened to them??? Will they be ok like you said?? "

I smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

" Yes. Believe me. Have I ever lie to you??? Hmm?? "

" Yes. I believe you. But- "

" No but. It will be ok soon. They will be ok."

" Yes. "

She said amd yawned a little. I giggled at her cute face but she pouted.

" Yah!! I am tired."

" Arasso Arasso."

" Let me lean on you."

" You don't have to ask."

I said and she showed her eyesmiles. Ahhhh, I miss her eyesmiles to me. It has been a while she smiles like this to me.

" My Tae Tae is the best. I love you."

She said but I didn't reply. I wish she did mean it. I hope she loves me like I love her.


She leaned her head on my shoulder and kept holding my hand.

" Aham, Aham."

I heard fake coughes and saw that everyone is eyeing us. I just ignored them and closed my eyes too.


I can't let them to disturb this precious moment.

 

 

I think Taeny is alive again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Fany is back to me.