Personal problems

Birth of a family : Girls' Generation

Today was a lovely sunny day. Everyone at the school were hanging out with their respective friends and passing their school life happily. But there is a girl sitting in the garden alone and reading a book.

She was a first year high school girl. She ran away to Korea only to chase her dream. She was a happy caring sweet girl until her evil sister was born. Since she was born, all her chances as a daughter were disappered as her parents paid attention only to her sister who has anaemia.

Her mother didn't care about her at that time and she learned to live alone. She had no friend at all. She always stay away from others and no one didn't dare to talk her due to her cold stare.

But one day she found her real dream and she decided to chase it. So she asked her parents about going to Korea. Her father was cooled about it but her mother never let her to go alone. Finally, she asked help from her father and ran away to Korea alone.

She was now a trainee at SM entertainment amd living in the dorm that the entertainment gave the trainees. She learnt many things about music and dance. The entertainment made a new team and she was selected as a member not long ago.

" Yah, Jessica, what are you doing alone??? "

A loud voice called her and and Jessica turned around to see four kids running towards her.

" What again? "

She murmured under her breathe as she didn't like their presence. She hate people bothering her. She hate people who destroy her peaceful time. And she hate cucumber, too!!! This green thing is scary in her point of view.

" Unnie, you should join us lunch."

14 years old kid called Im YoonA told her. She was a poor kid from a broken family. Jessica didn't know much about her new members but she have heard many thngs about this kid.

YoonA's parents were so poor so they didn't have any money even for food. Her mother couldn't stand anymore and left them when she ws only a baby girl. Her father was a drunken man and he sold her to SME as a child actress.

But YoonA was a strong girl. She was always smiling and eating. Yes. Eating. She always eat when they had a break time during their training.

" Yah, Sica. We are talking to you. Say something, will ya?? "

Another shikshin, well, actually she was the biggest shikshin of the world. She eats more than YoonA. Sooyoung is a tall, a little tanned skin, and silly girl. Her family is rich and she had a smart older sister.

" Shut up, Soo. I'm not hungry."

I answered coldly but they never gave up. Hyoyeon sat beside me and put her arm around my shoulder.

" Sica, don't stay alone like this. Come and join us."

She said while smiling. We could say Hyoyeon was a live and active person. She always think positive. She made many jokes to make people laugh but I felt annoying with this chodding. She was so playful.

But she was very, very good at dance. She came back from China not long ago. She went there and learnt dance moves. Jessica had already heard about her before she joined the team as Hyoyeon was a famous dancer among the trainees of the SME.

" But I don't like people staring me like an alien or something when I entered the canteen. So I'll have lunch later. Just go by yourself."

Yes. Jessica was know as an ice-princess who was cold and scary. Everyone talked about her behind her back. But she didn't care other's opinions. She did as she liked. Actually, she was just afraid of people hurting her and so she made a distance between her and other people including her new members.

" Unnies, don't force Jessica unnie. Sica unnie, I'll wait for you if you don't want to eat yet. We can go later."

" It's ok, Ju hyun-na. You can go eat if you want. Don't wait for me."

" It's ok, unnie. I'm not hungry. I'll wait for you."

Jessica smiled at this 13 years old little kid. Seo Juhyun was a very smart and mature kid for a 13 years old kid. She chose books over playing unlike YoonA, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. She is the only member that could talk properly with Jessica in her team.

It's only six members in their new team and Stella unnie lead their team. At first, there were eight members but two left after three months of training. They have to meet everyday and train together so Jessica has no choice but to hang out with the annoying trio.

" Fine, it's settle now. Me, Sooyoung unnie and Hyoyeon unnie will go and eat whike Juhyun will accompany Sica unnie."

YoonA shouted and Sooyoung and Hyoyeon together with her. Jessica sighed as she didn't have the mood to continue to read of the book.

" Unnie, Sorry for them. I've know for them for two years already. They are always like this. You will use to their weird action later."

" Thanks Juhyun-na."

Jessica answered but she never thought she could get along with her hyper members.


xxx      xxx      xxx


" You know your mistake, right? Turn around."

Taeyeon hanged her head low and turned around, leaning on the wall in front of her.

" one   two   three   four   five   six   seven "

She counted the numbers when the stick fell onto her skin. She bit her lip to prevent the tears to fall. After seven stokes, her uncle finally stopped.

" I've said you to stand always first in class. Since after you win the contest, your grade kept falling. I've promised your parents to look after you. I'll not let you to be a trainee at the entertainment. It's not easy to be a famous entertainer. Just study hard and make your grade to rise again. I hope this will give you a good lesson."

Her uncle walked out from her room. Taeyeon was a top student so her parents send her to her uncle who lives in Seoul and let her study there. But Taeyeon tried out a singing contest three months and she won. From that time, she wanted to join the SME but her uncle didn't let her.

She think of telling her parents about it but she knew they wanted her to be a lawyer instead of a singer. So she secretly joined the entertainment and learnt about music after school.

She had to give time from her study hours to learn music so her grade kept falling and falling.

She had to thank to god that her uncle still not found out what she.was doing or where she was going after school. If he knew that she was lying to him and going to the entainment instead of library, he will surely beat her again.

But she had to tell her uncle.sooner or later. The entainment said they wanted to put her into a new training team but she had to stay at the dorm so that she could train with them together. But she didn't dare to ask her uncle for permission.

Taeyeon sighed and sat down on the chair. She really wanted to be a singer. She didn't know how to explain but she think her life is complete when a mic is in her hand. She loves to sing.

For now, she couldn't do nothing. But she will find a way to solve this problem. She wanted to be in a team and trained together. If they were lucky, they may be the new girl group of SME. She couldn't give up on this oppertunity.

She had to think of something.




A/N  :  This is a fic so this is not the real life of SNSD.  And it's only Tae, Jess, Hyo, Soo, Yoong and Seo today. The other members will be coming in next chapter. Let's watch Yulsic's first meet.