lie to me,myself

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Hee Jin sits on the floor. She already picks all balls, put the baskets in store, tidying the store and clean any dirt on floor. She looks around but no signs of Sandeul.

 

Hee Jin: where is he? Is he escaped?? Gosh that punk!

Sandeul: who do you call punk?!

Hee Jin: sun.. Sunbae …

Sandeul: now its sunbae?!

 

Hee Jin just stares at the floor. She feels embarrassed for talking bad thing about Sandeul. Sandeul give her a smirks and he keeps stand beside her.

Sandeul: I already throw the rubbish bag at the dumpster behind the school. And then I already put the volleyball’s net in store and lock the store for you. Since its already evening and almost dark, let me walk you home or Jin Young will mad at me if something happen to his little sister. I’ll wait for you at my shoe locker.

 

Sandeul then left. Hee Jin still sits on floor.

Is that for real??

She shrugged and tries to stand up. But something stops her. She looks at the can beside her. It was a drink can, still cold.

 

Is Sandeul buyed this fruit juice for me? Urmm maybe he’s not bad after all~

 

Hee Jin drinks the juice happily while walking to her class, grabs her books and goes to her shoe locker.

 

Sandeul: YAH!!!

 

Hee Jin shock and almost splashed the drink from . He looks Sandeul stand angrily in front of her shoe locker.

 

Oh, I forgot he’s waiting for me!

 

Sandeul: what took you so long ??!! I almost leave because I thought you go home by yourself!! What if I already left you alone here ?! In this deserted dark school ??!! What if something happen to you ??!!

Hee Jin: and why should you care ??!!!!

Sandeul : because I’m Jin Young’s friend !!!

 

Hearing that words remind Hee Jin about her situation. She never understands why this kind have things have to happen to her. She never wants to be Jin Young’s little sister if she don’t love him and always want to be by his side. She’s lying to Jin Young, everybody, and herself.

Hee Jin didn’t fight back Sandeul’s words because she knew, if she do so, tears will fall and her little secret will blow up. She walks slowly leaving the shoe locker, the school and finally she’s on her way home. Hee Jin walks slowly, still thinking about her situation while Sandeul only walk quietly behind her. When Hee Jin finally reach home, she shock to see Jin Young was standing against her home gate, looking very worried.

 

Jin Young : Hee Jin-ah !! Where have you been?? You didn’t come to the club meeting ! And you’re not in your class too ~ I thought you already go home without me but your mom says you haven’t come home yet ! Where did you go ??!! I’m so worry !!

 

Jin Young quickly hold Hee Jin’s shoulder and look her at the eyes. Hee Jin’s heart starts to beat really fast. She slowly push Jin Young’s hand .

 

Hee Jin : i...i.. I got detention for fighting with Sandeul , err sunbae today. We've been told to clean the hall .

 

Jin Young finally realize that Sandeul standing not far from them. He quickly go and hug Sandeul’s shoulder.

 

Jin Young : thanks dude for sending my sister back home safely ! I owe you big time^^ !!

 

Sandeul can see changes on Hee Jin’s face when Jin Young says the word ‘sister’. He then smiled to Jin Young.

 

Sandeul : no problem ! That’s what B1A4 would do, right?

Jin Young : yeah !! Thanks again . Wanna drop by at my home?

Sandeul : no hyung.  I have to go home now or my parents will worry about me.

Jin Young: you spoiled brat. Okay bye ! Seeya tomorrow !!

 

Sandeul then leave. Jin Young walk toward Hee Jin .

 

Jin Young: Hee Jin-ah, wae geurae (what’s wrong)?

Hee Jin : oh ? No, nothing! Oppa, I feel really tired now. I have to go inside now *point to her house*

Jin Young: o…okay ~~

 

Hee Jin run into her house and go to her room. Her parents who wait her at the living room surprised to see Hee Jin’s behaviour.

Hee Jin throws herself on bed.

 

Jin Young oppa, Nan ottokhae?? I really love you … what can I do??

 

Hee Jin cries and cover her voice using the pillow.

 

********************************************

 

 ermmm i'm not really good in english especially something that involved past and present tense >,<  and maybe I'll update late soon since tomorrow I have to go to school ~ thanks for the respond !!