Alley That Witnessed Everything

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

The last bell finally rang. Jin Young quickly leave his class, and passes all the fangirls who waiting for him at the hallway. He run to the gate, hopping not missing Hee Jin. From far, he saw Hee Jin walking alone, surrounded by all the students who eagerly want to go home fast and leave the school. Even so, he still can see her.

Suddenly, as usual, his fangirls start to surrounded him when Hee Jin walk pass him. All of the girls grab his arm, his shoulder, and his shirt. Jin Young push their hand gently and quickly run for Hee Jin.

At the alley that they used to walk together, he follow her quietly from the back. And Hee Jin didn't notice that she was being followed by someone.

She lift her face up, trying hard to breath. Then she inhales deeply. Jin Young only follow her at her back. He still didn't have the courage to talk to Hee Jin.

 

Should I talk to her now? But.. But..

 

Suddenly Hee Jin stop walking. She turn around and quite shock to see Jin Young. Jin Young try to smile but his nervousness take over, making him look cold with his expressionless face. Before Hee Jin could turn back, Jin Young quickly call her.

 

Jin Young: Hee Jin-ah. Cry..

Hee Jin: Wh.. What?!

Jin Young: I know how much it’s hurt. So you better cry now, to release your pain.

 

*****************************************************************

 

Na Young almost laugh, but fortunately CNU manage to cover . Sandeul slaps Gong Chan’s shoulder, holding his giggles, making Gong Chan feel slight pain but still fix his eyes to both Hee Jin and Jin Young.

 

Sandeul: Oh, come on, hyung ! Is that the best that you can do?

Baro: Yah- Lower your voice, they might know us here.

Gong Chan: Is that what hyung say that he can comfort Hee Jin? Because it’s totally random.

CNU: come on guys, let’s just see what will happen next.

 

*******************************************************************************

 

Hee Jin stare at Jin Young who look very serious.

 

Jin Young: Hee Jin-ah, I’m so sorry. I thought, Sandeul really love you that he will take a good care of you, more than I could.

Hee Jin: What make oppa think oppa can’t take a good care of me? Doesn’t oppa the one who always beside me when I need somebody? ....................But, I understand ..

Jin Young: No you don’t ! I love you. As long as I can remember. I love you so much. But, I can’t ..

Hee Jin: Is it because of Sandeul?

Jin Young: Barely! Him and Gong Chan.

 

**************************************************************************

Gong Chan face palmed himself. His cheek are turning red.

 

Gong Chan: Do hyung have to tell her that?! Now how am I gonna face her at school? Or even class?

Na Young: Omo ! Gong Chan-ah, you like our Hee Jin too?? No wonder you always ..

Baro: Shh, I’m watching movie here ! Mind your voice please.

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

Hee Jin feel a slight shock when she heard Gong Chan’s name. But she still in great shock after Jin Young told her that he liked her too. Hee Jin want to jumping happily, want to go and hug Jin Young tightly but she want explanation.

 

Hee Jin: Oppa, is it really because of that?

Jin Young: No.. Actually,… Do you remember the day you went out with Sandeul and you got pissed when I ask you where’d you’ve been?

Hee Jin: Uh, yes..

Jin Young: And, the next morning, I didn’t go to school with you..

Hee Jin: Yes.

Jin Young: Actually, before you enter the school, I was diagnosed with brain tumor.

Hee Jin: What ?!!

Jin Young: No, listen to me first.

 

***************************************************************************

 

All of them gasped while eavesdropping . Baro look at CNU, but CNU also with a really shocked face, so he guess CNU knows nothing about that too. Na Young closed using her hand.

 

******************************************************************************

 

Jin Young: And that’s why I decide to let you go. Hoping you will accept either Sandeul or Gong Chan. While me waiting for my death to come. The doctor suggest me for surgery but I reject it. I want to spend my time with you more and enjoy my high school life.

 

Hee Jin can’t hold her tears anymore. Her tears fall freely.

 

Jin Young: And that day, I went for another meeting with the doctor. He asked me once again about the surgery as their hospital now can raised the possibility to cure the tumor but I still with my decision. I’m afraid I won’t be able to woke up after the surgery and won’t be able to see your face for the very last time. The doctor then advised me to quit on all my activity. And that’s why I have to quit soccer club.

Hee Jin: Oppa, is this all for real? I don’t care, I only want to be with you ! I don’t care anything as long as I can be with you.

 

Jin Young then pull Hee Jin for a hug. He caressed her hair while Hee Jin sobbed hard in his hug.

 

Jin Young: And then, the doctor, feeling very guilt, telling me that the diagnosis was wrong. It belongs to other patient who share the same name as me.

 

Hee Jin broke the hug. She look at Jin Young, gasped, still try to understand what he mean by that. Jin Young smile sweetly to her.

 

Hee Jin: So….

Jin Young: I’m sorry that I can’t love you before Hee Jin-ah. Could I love you again? Ahh, I always love you. Or I should say this, Hee Jin-ah, could you love me again?

Hee Jin: Oppa ! I never stop loving you !!

 

Hee Jin quickly hug Jin Young tightly.

 

Na Young: What a beautiful love story…

 

 Na Young tears fall to watch them end happily. Suddenly CNU wipe her tears. Na Young shocked and look at CNU.

 

CNU: Then, should we start ours?

 

Na Young blushed like mad while Sandeul, Baro and Gong Chan start to . Hee Jin and Jin Young who heard giggling and laughing from behind the block approach those sound and find all of them there.

 

Sandeul: Uh-oh …

Jin Young: What do you guys doing here? Wait…. Sandeul, did you plan all of this?

Sandeul: What? Hyung think you’re the only one who good at matchmaking people?

Jin Young: This brat !!

 

Jin Young playfully locked Sandeul’s neck in his arm while the other only laugh to see them.

 

Then, that’s how the alley witnessed their story. The alley that connected their homes to the school. The alley that watch their tears, laughter and all sorts of emotions. And that’s where the alley make all stories begin.

 

The End

 


summer500 : hehe that was quiet random. so sorry if you dont like the ending, because honestly i'm making it in hurry. i'm gonna start new fic soon , hope all of you support me^^ HOHOHO

BYE TT^TT

 

OH PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS ~~ PLEASE ~~ THANK YOU^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/9609