Should I Tell You?

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Hee Jin walks alone to the canteen because Na Young says she wants to read the book that CNU lend to her.

 

Gee, lovesick !

 

When she walk in the hallway, suddenly a group of girls purposely collide with her, making the big push to cause Hee Jin fall on the floor. Instead of saying sorry or even help her, they laugh at her. One of them then approach Hee Jin who try to stand and push her until she sat back on the floor.

 

Min Young: You see, that is where you belong; at the bottom. Well, Jin Young oppa been nice to you since you are his neighbour but seems like you want more. After getting closed to him, now you try to seduce Sandeul, don’t you? Oh ! Look like you also made move on Gong Chan while your friend got CNU oppa, right?

 

Hee Jin: That’s not true !

Min Young: Heyy, we didn’t ask for your opinion, okay?! And we all know well, a criminal won’t admit their crime.

Eun Ja: Yah ! Do you think you can go on with your plan? Not as long as we were here to protect the B1A4 from you !!

Gong Chan: And you girls can’t bully her as long as I’m here !!

Jung Rin: Omo ! its Gong Chan sshi ~!

Gong Chan: What do you girls think you are doing? Bullying a helpless girl?

San Mi: She’s not ! She’s just pretending to be one because she know you would save her.

Gong Chan: Stop being pathetic and just leave her alone.

Jung Rin: Pathetic?! We were trying to protect you guys from her and you said  we are pathetic?!

Gong Chan: What do you think she would do to B1A4? Do we look that weak to have a girls group to protect us from just one person?

Min Young: It’s not what we mean! She is tricky, you know! She would make each of you fall for her and –

Gong Chan: And what’s wrong if she does?

 

Min Young lost for words. The other girls frowned and gave Hee Jin a death glare before they leave. Gong Chan holds Hee Jin’s arm to help her stand. Hee Jin still shocked after what happen just now.

 

Gong Chan: See, this is what I mean by that morning. And this is just the beginning.

Hee Jin: But I never seduce Jin Young oppa, Sandeul or even you! It’s obvious, right?

Gong Chan: Well, not to a fanatic fangirls. Even you’re just talking to me is enough to make my fans can’t sleep at night.

 

Hee Jin rolled her eyes. But then she bow to Gong Chan.

 

Gong Chan: What was that for?

Hee Jin: Thanks for saving me.

Gong Chan: It’s my job, right? Come on, we’ll late for class if we continue to walk at this rate of speed.

 

Gong Chan walks faster than Hee Jin that Hee Jin got left behind. Hee Jin didn’t tend to chase him, Hee Jin only stared him from the back instead.

 

Job? Is he meaning that Jin Young oppa told him to take care of me, is a job?

 

Hee Jin: Gong Chan-ah !

Gong Chan: What?

Hee Jin: How actually your relationship with Jin Young oppa?

Gong Chan: What do you mean?

Hee Jin: Like, are you treating him as a leader or …..

Gong Chan: No ! Not at all ! Jin Young hyung was like my real hyung to me.

Hee Jin: So, by him told you to take care of me, does it annoy you?

Gong Chan: Kinda~ I’ll be more delighted if he told me to take care some other cute girl, instead of you.

Hee Jin: What ?!

Gong Chan: Heyy, just kidding, okay ?

Hee Jin: You better be. Urm and, why do you always ignored me before? And why you willing to talk to me recently?

Gong Chan: I did?

 

He just smirking and enter the class, leaving Hee Jin confusing at the classroom’s door. Hee Jin then pout and back to her seat next to Na Young. When he was sure Hee Jin wouldn’t see his face, Gong Chan shining face turned to frowned.

 

If I told you the actual reason, would you even accept it?

 

***************************************************************************************

 

The last bell finally rang. Jin Young already wait for Hee Jin at the school’s gate. Surrounded by fangirls as usual. Hee Jin sighed and wave her hand to Jin Young, mean that they can leave now. All the fangirls turn to Hee Jin as they realize Jin Young was smiling brightly. Staring at her like they want to attack her. Hee Jin gulp. She still can’t get used to it, especially after what happen today, when some of the fangirls, rather than stare, start to make a move. When the crowd od fangirls start to disperse, Jin Young and Hee Jin start to walk home. But Jin Young’s bright smile finally gone. He look down and sad.

 

Hee Jin: oppa, gwaenchanh-ayo (are you okay)?

Jin Young: oh ? yeah ! of course.

Hee Jin: oppa, you need to do better than that. I won’t fall for it.

Jin Young: okay. I’m not feeling okay now.

Hee Jin: what's wrong, oppa?

Jin Young: it was… about… Hyeon Ji and me..

 

Hee Jin feels surprised to hear that name.

 

Oh no. Each time her name comes up. It wouldn’t mean anything except to hurt me. As the fact that she was Jin Young oppa’s girlfriend.

 

Hee Jin: What.. what’s wrong between oppa and unnie?

Jin Young: we’ve broke up today.

 

Hee Jin’s eyebrow raise. To be honest, she feel very happy but at the same time, she also feel sympathy to Jin Young.

 

Hee Jin: oppa, I’m sorry..

Jin Young: no, don’t be. I just feel guilty toward her as all this time I ne---

Hee Jin: ne—what?

 

Jin Young face expression changed. He paused for a moment. He almost slips his words.

 

Jin Young: I.. never being a good boyfriend to her. Maybe that’s why she left me. Ugh, the feeling getting dumped by a girl was totally uncool.

 

Hee Jin also lost for words. She only keep her head down. Thinking something seriously.

 

Jin Young: oh, the sky’s look like its going to rain dog-and-cat. Come on, Hee Jin ! we need to walk faster if we don’t want to get wet !

Hee Jin: oppa, I like you.

 

 

 

 

 


SUMMER500: Hi ! Sorry for the long time gap to update. And my chapter seems to get short day-by-day. And this chapter's title was Gong Chan and Hee Jin's pov.