Denial

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Hee Jin try to leave but she stopped when Jin Young start to speak.

 

Jin Young: I heard you and Sandeul are together now...

Hee Jin: Uh, yeah.

Jin Young: He’s a nice guy. I hope he can take care of you.

 

That words only make Hee Jin become sad. She try to not look at Jin Young when she bow at him and left. She try hard to hold her tears and her eyes are starting to get blurry. Hee Jin didn’t realize that she already reach at the park. Sandeul feel weird to see Hee Jin who seems so weak and approach her.

 

Sandeul: Hee Jin-ah, kwaenchana?

Hee Jin: …………..Oh?.................. Uh, yes.. Ah ! I forgot ! I supposed to buy oppa ice-cream while I’m on my way here. Aishh, stupid me !

Sandeul: Ahahaha, no, you’re not stupid. You’re just dumb.

Hee Jin: What?!

Sandeul: Just kidding. Come on ! Let’s go buy one now .

 

Sandeul grabs Hee Jin hands and walk toward the convenient store. Hee Jin feels awkward and slowly pull back her hand.

 

Hee Jin: Mianhae oppa.

Sandeul: No ! It’s me who should say sorry..

 

Sandeul stare at the road, feeling really embarrassing about what happen.

 

What happen to Hee Jin? She seems sad and lost her mood. Did she meet Jin Young hyung??

 

Suddenly Hee Jin hand him an ice-cream.

 

Hee Jin: Oppa ! Look ! I buyed you Mystery flavour !

Sandeul: What ? Mystery flavour? Is there such ice-cream?

Hee Jin: Come on ! I want to know how it taste^^

Sandeul: Urm, okay …

 

Sandeul hesitatedly take the ice-cream from Hee Jin and start open the wrapper slowly while Hee Jin look at him anticipatingly. He look at Hee Jin and at the ice-cream back and it.

 

Hee Jin: So, how was it?

 

Sandeul make a satisfy face and hand it to Hee Jin, told her to taste it. Hee Jin take a bite and she quickly hang her tongue.

 

Hee Jin: Bweekkk ~!! That was terrible !!

 

Sandeul laugh as much as she can because he manage to trick Hee Jin. Hee Jin pouted and after a while, she can’t stop herself from following Sandeul laughing.

 

Gomawo oppa, for making me smile.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

In their B1A4’s special room, Sandeul keep smiling to his phone and didn’t even bother to look at the other. Jin Young only sit at the corner alone, secretly watch his picture with Hee Jin. Baro and CNU practicing dance while Gong Chan only silent, watching both Sandeul and Jin Young.

After a while, Sandeul left the room, smiling brightly. Gongchan make his way to Jin Young. Jin Young realize it and quickly hide his phone.

 

Gong Chan: Hyung, I need to talk to you, privately.

Jin Young: yah ~ what's with the serious face?

Gong Chan: stop avoiding me, hyung. I need to talk to you now.

 

Jin Young look at CNU and Baro, hoping they will talk something to them so he don’t need to be alone with Gong Chan, as he can predict what Gong Chan going to talk to him, about Hee Jin. But Baro and CNU seems too engrossed with their practice to even bother to look at Gong Chan and Jin Young. Jin Young sigh and finally he nod.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Sandeul walk slowly to Hee Jin’s class. Na Young text him to take care of Hee Jin for a while as she need to meet their class teacher. All of students already gone and he look at Hee Jin in her class, sleeping with her head lay on her table. Sandeul smiling and sit at Na Young’s seat. He stare at Hee Jin’s sleeping face.

 

She look so adorable while sleeping. But why is her sleeping face look sad ?

 

Suddenly Hee Jin tears fall while she still sleeping. Sandeul got shocked. When he was about to wipe her tears, suddenly she mumbled something in her sleep, but Sandeul can hear it clearly.

 

Jin … Young… O.. ppa … I love you… so much…

 

Sandeul’s heart suddenly feel pressed very hard. He leave the class quickly and try to hold his tears.

 

She still in love with hyung. And why did I start all of this at the first place. I only make things harder and complicated. Making her got hurt even more. Didn’t I promise to make her happy? But I was only being selfish . The person she love is Jin Young hyung.

 

Sandeul steps got weak as he got far away from Hee Jin’s class. But as he pass into one of the classes there, he heard someone was talking, and he know that voice.

 

**************************************************************************************

 

Gong Chan bring Jin Young to an empty class. Jin Young avoid to eye-contact with Gong Chan as Gong Chan was staring at him sharply.

 

Gong Chan: Is what happen now make hyung feel good?

Jin Young: Huh?! What… are you talking… about..?

Gong Chan: Come one hyung. I know how much you love Hee Jin but why do you have to lie to yourself, to Hee Jin? And break her heart?

Jin Young: ……………………..

Gong Chan: Answer me Jung Jin Young hyung !

Jin Young: Yes I love her but what can I do?! The day she enter this school, I was very happy ! until I saw the way Sandeul and you look at her ! And suddenly I was hoping that she never went to this school ! But I know I can’t be greedy. Sandeul and you likes her, no , love her. I can’t be selfish !

Gong Chan: So, that’s why you accept Hyeon Ji noona at the first place?

Jin Young: Yes, I know Hee Jin like me and I want her to forget her feeling. I already tried my best to hide my feeling to Hee Jin. I thought I was success in doing it until Hyeon Ji tell me that she know I don’t love her but Hee Jin.

Gong Chan: Hyung, you didn’t have to suffer for us because you are making Hee Jin suffer too. Look, my feeling for Hee Jin will eventually fade. And have you ever heard, loving doesn’t mean to have the person we love. It’s enough by just seeing her happy with the person she love and also cherish her the most.

Jin Young: But it’s too late now. She’s with Sandeul now.

Gong Chan: Then let just hope Sandeul hyung can make her happy. If she was meant for you, then one day, you two will be together.

Jin Young: Gomawo Gong Chan-ah. Now my heart feels less burden.

Gong Chan: So next time, hyung don’t need to act like a hero just because you are our hyung and leader, okay ?!

Jin Young: Yah-Yah ~ That was a mean things to say.

Gong Chan: Hyung deserve it for making Hee Jin cry.

 

Gong Chan stuck his tongue and leave the class. Jin Young sits on one of the seats.

 

Hee Jin-ah. I miss you so much.

 

 


 

summer500: hi! we met again^^ hehehe omo thanks for my 37 subscribers who read my boring stories here TT^TT you guys are the best~!! crying i may cant update for a veryyyyyyy long time because i'm going to be busy with Eid and so on. and i have to wait for my sister to go back to her dorm angryhahaha thanks for the comments heartheartheartheartheart ~!!!! lots of love^^smiley and sorry for this boring chaptersad. look like this story going to come to an end. oh can somebody teach me how to mark a final chapter?? TQ^^