Because of You

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

When the last bell rang, Sandeul wait for Hee Jin outside of her class. Some of the students start to gossiping and some of Sandeul’s fangirls burst into tears. Sandeul keep standing there, waiting for Hee Jin. Suddenly, two girls hesitatedly approach him.

 

Girl 1: O.. Oppa..

Sandeul: Huh? Yes?

Girl 2: Oppa, we just want to know the truth.. Is it true, you are dating Park Hee Jin now?

Sandeul: **blush** Ye.. Yeah .. *Giggles*

Girl 1: It’s not true right?? She push you to become her boyfriend right?! What did she say oppa? We will handle her, don’t worry!

Sandeul: Whoa,, whoa, calm down. What are you talking about? She never push me. I.. I’m the one who like her..

Girl 2: No.. No oppa… Oppa, I like you so much.. Since the day I enter this school..

Girl 1: And me, oppa. I enter this school to follow you..

 

Both of the girls eyes start to become wet. Sandeul confused. He already used to this situation but he hope Hee Jin would stay longer in her class so she wouldn’t get the wrong idea.

 

Sandeul: Look, I’m so sorry but I already promised to my girlfriend that I won’t talk to other girls.

Girl 2: This is too much!!

 

A slap land on Sandeul face before both of the girls runs away crying. Some of the students that were looking make a sympathy face and some of them just pretend they didn’t see.

 

Gong Chan: Hyung?

Sandeul: ah, Gong Chan-ah..

Gong Chan: What was that?

Sandeul: Nothing. Where’s Hee Jin?

Gong Chan: She still in there, with Na Young. You should just go in. Our teacher had left the class.

Sandeul: Nah, I’ll just wait here.

Gong Chan: Okay then.. I’ll go home first. Bye.

Sandeul: Bye..

 

The hallway starts to get empty and Hee Jin and Na Young hadn’t left their class yet. After like almost an hour, they finally get out. Hee Jin was shocked to see Sandeul was in front of their class.

 

Hee Jin: San.. Sandeul?

Sandeul : Hey, .. Hi !

Hee Jin: what are you doing here?

Sandeul: I .. I was waiting for you.

Hee Jin: oh, why don’t you just call me? Na Young and I were discussing about our class project.

Sandeul: I .. I feel nervous.

Na Young : ehemm !! Hee Jin-ah, I’ll go home first. Bye Hee Jin, bye Sandeul sunbae !

 

Na Young run and left them there. It was a long pause before Sandeul speak again.

 

Sandeul: can I walk you home?

Hee Jin: you don’t need too. I’m okay by myself.

Sandeul: oh, really? Haha, then I’ll move first. Bye !

 

Hee Jin watch Sandeul’s back.

 

Why did I do that?

 

Hee Jin knocks her head softly and run for Sandeul.

 

Hee Jin: Sandeul-ah !! Sandeul !!

Sandeul: Hee Jin?

Hee Jin: Actually I’m scared to walk home alone. Can, can you send me home?

Sandeul: Of course ! But by one condition..

Hee Jin: There’s condition? Fine ! What is it ?

Sandeul: Since I’m your boyfriend now, you have to start calling me oppa.

Hee Jin: Oppa??!!

Sandeul: Thanks. Now shall we?

Hee Jin: You !

 

Hee Jin hits Sandeul’s arm because he was teasing her. Suddenly Sandeul grab her hand and intertwined their hands together. Hee Jin startled but she try to overcome her crazily beating heart that moment. Her face feel hot and start to turn red. Sandeul also didn’t say anything. They walk together at the alley to Hee Jin’s house in complete silent.

When they reach Hee Jin house, Sandeul let go of her hand and she smile to him.

 

Hee Jin: Gomawo, …. Oppa.

 

Sandeul slowly nod. Try to hide his blushing face. When Hee Jin start to turn around, Sandeul suddenly pull her arm and kissed her forehead.

 

Sandeul: Gomawo Hee Jin-ah. Saranghae.

 

He then run away. Hee Jin was still shock of what just happen. She put her hand on her chest and her heart was beating very fast like it was going to explode. She put her both palm on her cheek and slowly go inside of her house. Jin Young saw what happen from his room’s window and can’t help but feeling extremely hurt and pain in his heart. He try hard to hold his tears.

 

That should be me..

 

 

*********************************************************************

Hee Jin was doing her homework when suddenly Na Young text her.

 

Youngie:

OMIGOD !! Did you heard what happen today?

 

Jinnie:

Nope. What happen?

 

Youngie:

Sandeul sunbae got slapped on his face while waiting for you in front of our class !

 

Jinnie:

What? By who?

 

Youngie:

I’m not sure . Ji Yeon told me just now. She said that was Sandeul sunbae’s fangirl.

 

Jinnie:

Fangirl? So why did she slapped him.

 

Youngie:

Because of you, of course. They can’t accept the fact that you are with Sandeul sunbae now and face him. And yeah, slap him. Do you know why?

 

Jinnie:

Why?

 

Youngie:

Ji Yeon said she heard something about Sandeul sunbae said, that he already promise to his girlfriend that he won’t talk to other girls. That’s why.

 

Hee Jin put her cellphone on her table. She facepalm herself. She never thought by accepting Sandeul in her life will cause him trouble and she also touched by Sandeul’s words.

Hee Jin look at her contact number list.

 

Sandeul B1A4

 

Should I call him or not? Of course I should. I let him wait for me outside of my class and then he got slapped on his face because of me. But … what should I say? Erm, oppa , kwaenchana? Or, Sandeul-ah, kwaenchana? Or, does it hurt? Aish ! Why is this bothering me so much ?

 

Hee Jin scratch her head and hesitatedly send text to Sandeul.

 

Hee Jin:

Oppa, Sandeul oppa. Meet me at the park, now.

 

*********************************************************************

Hee Jin left her house and suddenly bump into Jin Young in front of her home. Both of them standing still, not moving, neither look at each other.

 

 

 


summer500: hey its me again.. ouh i dont know how to attach poll here so i just give the link^^ and after vote dont forget to comment to tell why you vote for that person^^ and thanks for those who read and comment^^ love you all heartyessmiley

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/8945