What's wrong with you ??!!

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Jin Young scratch his head. He smelled something fishy but he doesn’t know what. He feels worried to see Hee Jin’s dull expressions just now.

 

Why is she having fight with Sandeul? What actually they fight on? Perhaps both of them are going out behind my back??

 

Jin Young look at Hee Jin’s room window. The lights were off and it looked dark. Jin Young sigh and go back to his home.

The next morning, Hee Jin feels very weak. Her mom keeps shouting for her name for her to wake up and prepare for school. Hee Jin rolled herself in her blanket. Suddenly she seems to hear Jin Young’s voice downstairs. She chuckle.

 

Do I keep thinking of him until I can hear his voice??

 

She heard footsteps going upstairs and she holds her blanket tightly. She can predict it was her mom, going to struggle to wake her up. Her door open. Instead of shaking her body, she got a little kick at her leg.

 

Hee Jin: I’m not going to wake up mom!!

Jin Young: come on Hee Jin ~! Do oppa look like your mom?

 

Hee Jin’s eyes wide open. She peeps from inside her blanket and sees Jin Young was standing near her bed, in her room!! Hee Jin shouts as loud as she could be. Her mom, instead of helping her, laughs at downstairs.

 

Hee Jin: oppa!! What are you doing here??!!

Jin Young: We will late if you don’t prepare for school now~

Hee Jin: I ... I’m sick. I don’t want to go to school today.

Jin Young: no excuse!! Go take a bath now or oppa will help you with it.

Hee Jin: no!! Okay, okay ~ I’ll prepare now but can oppa wait for me downstairs??

Jin Young: well, if you said so. Faster okay? No make-up-ing!

Hee Jin: no what??

 

Jin Young laugh and quickly run downstairs. Hee Jin locks her door and then stands against it. She can hear her own heartbeat, which beating really fast.

 

Jin Young oppa was in my room! I can’t believe it! Omo! What if I look terrible? How does my hair look??

 

Hee Jin run to her mirror and look at herself. Suddenly she let out laugh.

 

Why should I worry? Jin Young oppa was really down-to-earth and he will never care about all of this!

 

Hee Jin then grabs her towel and takes a bath before preparing for school. Finally, as the other days, Jin Young and Hee Jin walk to school together. But today is different. Gong Chan was waiting for them, probably Jin Young at the gate. He gives Jin Young high 5. Hee Jin smiles to him but he didn’t even care to reply that morning smile. Hee Jin can feel her face got hotter, because she can’t stand the humiliation and excuse herself from them.

 

Hee Jin: oppa, I go to my class first. Bye!

Gong Chan: hey you! We’re in the same class right? Why don’t we walk together to the class??

Jin Young: okay then. Hee Jin-ah, oppa also need to go to class now. Bye!!

 

Jin Young leaves. Hee Jin stare at Gong Chan’s back whom in front of her.

 

This one is punk too!! Why all members of B1A4 that I talked to so far are rude but Jin Young oppa? Gosh, hey you?! Doesn’t he know that every person had name? And what?! “We’re in the same class, right?” who do he thinks that he laughs at yesterday?!!

 

Hee Jin keeps murmuring until Gong Chan turn to face her. Hee Jin shocks and quickly smiles.

 

Gong Chan: why are you smiling?

Hee Jin: not… nothing …

Gong Chan: before we go in the class, I need to ask you something.

Hee Jin: what is it?

Gong Chan: are you Jin Young’s hyung real sister? Or a stepsister?

Hee Jin: what ??!!

Gong Chan: well, I’m just curious. You always came to school with hyung. You can’t possibly his girlfriend as he already had one and the only conclusion I got is you are his sister.

Hee Jin: are you got into B1A4 because of this attitude? Why do you need to know that ?!

Gong Chan : Heyy chill out !! I’m just asking okay, and why you got so emotional?

 

Finally both of them reach the class. Hee Jin turns to Gong Chan.

 

Hee Jin: I .. I’m sorry …

 

Hee Jin quickly goes to her seat. Her friends, Na Young who sits beside her, look at Hee Jin with curious look .

 

Hee Jin : what?

Na Young: why are you walking together with Gong Chan ? Don’t tell me …

Hee Jin: whatever in your mind right now is totally wrong, okay ?!

Na Young: as if you know what I’m thinking of~

Hee Jin: and why actually do you care? Is it you the one who like him?

Na Young : oh please ! Don’t you know me? Young boys are not my type. I like someone who had sweet smile, looking matured, calm …

Hee Jin: CNU sunbae ~ yeah yeah I got you ~

Na Young : girl ! You so know me^^

Hee Jin: whatever..

 

**********************************************************************************

summer500: omo ! i'm so sorry for the late update~! and I'm so happy to had 5 subscribers so far^^ I WANNA THANK YOU ALL~!! in this chapter, I add one character named Na Young. every girl needs BFF right?!! hehehehe I'll try my best to update soon despite on my busy schedule xP ^^