Can I Love You~ Again?

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

As day passes, Hee Jin seem to realize that Sandeul is trying to get close to her but she never know that Sandeul actually likes her. Her days also seems normal, Na Young was always there for her, Gong Chan who had double personality towards her and the friendly Baro and CNU. But nobody ever knew that she missed Jin Young very much. She regrets how she creates the barrier between them. And she didn’t know her decision to stay away from Jin Young will only cause her to hurt more as her longing to talk to Jin Young, to see his smile , is really torturing her. What hurt her more is the fact that Jin Young quit from the Soccer Club. Some says that Jin Young decide to stop play because of his injured but Hee Jin seems to know, that’s she’s the reason. Maybe Jin Young also want to avoid her, the way she did to him.

 

Sandeul: come on, Hee Jin! Let me walk you home. It’s getting dark now.

Hee Jin: thanks but no! Heyy, recently you’ve been so nice to me and it creep me out, you know.

Sandeul: I’m just trying to be a gentleman who would never let a girl go back home alone when it’s already dark!

Hee Jin: You don’t have to worry, Sandeul. Look, I got black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do so I will be safe. Okay, I’ll leave now! Bye!!

Sandeul: but! But –

 

Hee Jin waves her hand to Sandeul and quickly leaves the school. The alley that she passed everyday turns scary at night time. She starts to regret from rejecting Sandeul’s offer just now. There’s only one streetlight every 50 meter. Suddenly she got goosebump, as she can feel someone is following her. But each time she turns around, there’s no one behind her and she was horror-stricken. Hee Jin walk faster, and eventually, she could heard footsteps behind who also following her. As being overwhelmed by complete fear, her tears start to drop and her footstep getting faster and faster until somebody stops her. She lifts her head and surprised to see 3 boys, more like a gangsters, smirk in front of her. Her heartbeat went crazy.

 

Boy 1: well, well, look what we’ve got here~

Boy 2: Noona, why are you crying?

Boy 3: Look, just get these straight, guys! Noona, we kind of having problem now. We shorts of money and if you don’t mind, please lend us some, or if you insist, give us some.

Hee Jin: i... I don’t have money.

Boy 2: stop lying! Well, if you don’t want to give it to us, then we’ll take it!

 

One of them holds Hee Jin’s arm. Before Hee Jin could scream, one of the boy got kicked on his face and so do the other one. The one who hold Hee Jin’s arm got punch on his stomach that makes him breathless. Instead of fight back, the three of them quickly run after seeing who beating them. All was happen so fast that Hee Jin could feel her knee getting weak and she sat on the street. Jin Young quickly lowered his body and holds Hee Jin shoulder.

 

Jin Young: Hee Jin! Are you okay??!!

 

Hee Jin didn’t answer. She only looks at Jin Young with teary eyes. Spontantly, she hugs Jin Young. Jin Young was shocked but he could understand how scared Hee Jin is. He lifts her bridal-style and walks her home. Hee Jin could only cry on Jin Young’s chest. When they reach Hee Jin’s home, Hee Jin already sleep on Jin Young’s arm and her mom was shocked after Jin Young told her what happen just now. Hee Jin’s mom asked Jin Young for help to lift Hee Jin to her room as she didn’t have the strength and her dad isn’t home yet. Jin Young nod and go upstairs, to Hee Jin’s room and put her on her bed. He then sit beside her and stared at her with fond.

 

I’m so sorry Hee Jin. I’m sorry but I can’t love you.

 

Jin Young leave the room and go downstairs, where Hee Jin’s mom is waiting for him.

 

Hee Jin’s mom: is she okay?

Jin Young: I don’t think so. Because she can’t stop shivering until she fall asleep.

Hee Jin’s mom: Thank you very much Jin Young-ah. You have been taking care of Hee Jin all this time. But...

Jin Young: but what?

Hee Jin’s mom: recently, Hee Jin always avoiding when I mentioned your name and she seems dull each time there’s something connecting you come near her. Just like soccer. Back then, she always talk about soccer, but one day she told me you quit from the club and now she won’t even take a look at a soccer ball.

Jin Young: it just, I can’t play soccer anymore. The doctor told me to stop playing.

Hee Jin’s mom: ahh, about that. Yeah, your mom did tell me but she says don’t tell Hee Jin about this.

Jin Young: I want her to be the last person that knows about this.

Hee Jin’s mom: I understand.

Jin Young: urm, ahjumma, I have to go home now.

Hee Jin’s mom: don’t you want to at least have drink first?

Jin Young: no, thanks. I have to go home now.

Hee Jin’s mom: thank you so much, Jin Young ah.

 

Jin Young bow before he went to his home. Hee Jin’s mom shook her head.

 

Poor boy.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * Next Morning * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Hee Jin opened her eyes. She looks around and find herself in her room.

 

What happen last night? I was on my way home... And 3 boys stop me and want to take my money... And...

 

Hee Jin went downstairs and her mom was cooking for breakfast.

 

Mom: Morning Hee Jinnie... How do you feel now? Any better?

Hee Jin: yeah, just a little dizzy. Omma, how did I get here?

Mom: Omo! You don’t remember? Jin Young had you on his arm. And he also lifts you to your room.

 

 Suddenly the flashback of how she hugs Jin Young and how Jin Young lift her on his arm, and how she cried on his chest. Hee Jin eyes got widened. She then run to her room and quickly prepared for school.

When she left her home, she stops in front of her house and look at Jin Young home. Suddenly, Jin Young get out from his house and eye-contact with Hee Jin. Hee Jin feels frozen, and her heart beat faster. Jin Young thought Hee Jin still didn’t want to talk to him so he make his move first. Hee Jin want to told him to stop but she couldn’t. She only stared at Jin Young’s back while they were walking to school.

 

Hee Jin: o .. Oppa- Jin Young oppa!

Jin Young was surprised. He turns back and stands face-to-face with Hee Jin.

 

Hee Jin: about last night, thank you.

Jin Young: no, you don’t need to.

Hee Jin: I was so thankful that you bump into me last night or who would know what’s going to happen if you’re not there.

Jin Young: it... it wasn’t a coincidence actually. I... I always follow you secretly back home. Since you’ve been ignored me.

Hee Jin: huh?

Jin Young: even if we fight, I will never let you walk alone.

Hee Jin: oppa..

Jin Young: I’m sorry, if I ever offended you or make you upset about me.

Hee Jin: no oppa! It’s my fault. I was being a selfish.

Jin Young: heyy, don’t cry. So, we’re good now?

Hee Jin: always oppa.

 

Jin Young gave her his sweetest smile and makes her heart beat like crazy. How much she missed moment like this.

 


summer500: hi ! sorry for always late updating,, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENT^^ i love read comment hihihi