Letting You Go

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Hee Jin and Jin Young walk together into the school. Na Young who wants to greet Hee Jin quickly hide herself beside the wall. She shakes her head, and looking at both of them. When she sure it was no dream, she slowly approach them.

 

Na Young: Park Hee Jin?? Jung Jin Young-sunbae?

Hee Jin: oh, Na Young-ah – What's wrong with you? Are you okay?

Na Young: so it’s really is Hee Jin. This is Jung Jin Young sunbae….. Right?

Jin Young: yeah, it’s me. Heyy, don’t tell me you already forgot my look.

Na Young: No... No... I’m just confused. Don’t you two... I mean... both of you... recently... cold toward each other? Or is it just me??

Hee Jin: Na Young-ah!! Oppa, we’ll go first. See you later, bye!!

 

Jin Young wave his hand and Hee Jin accepts it with smile. She pulled Na Young into their class.

 

Na Young: what?? What’s going on…? I’m confused.

Hee Jin: I’m sorry for the awkward situation. It just, Jin Young oppa and I already fix things up. So we’re normal now.

Na Young: Thank God! What a waste if you lost a crush like him.

Hee Jin: You think?! I was so happy when --... Wha... what do you mean by ,, crush??

 

Na Young look at Hee Jin’s pale face. She gave her a soft smile before sit on her seats. Thank God nobody was there at that time except for the two of them.

 

Na Young: Hee Jin-ah, you don’t have to tell me but I know how much you loved Jin Young sunbae-nim.

Hee Jin: but... but...

Na Young: I hope you didn’t deny it. You’ve hurt me by not telling me about this and please don’t make it worse by adding a lies.

Hee Jin: I... is it... obvious?

Na Young: nah- you’re really good in acting and I think I’m the only one who knew about this. I just hope, you’d be honest with your feeling. I know you’re hurt inside and can’t sound it to anyone. That is why I’m here, becoming your best friend, so you don’t have to hid and bear the pain alone.

 

Hee Jin’s eyes starts to get wet. Somehow, she fell guilty, and somehow, embarrassing by the fact that she didn’t want to share her feeling with her one and only best friend, whom find it out by herself. And she can do it because she is her best friend.

 

Na Young: Heyy, don’t cry now. Wipe those tears. Having me as the only person who knew about this is enough, right?

 

Hee Jin wipes her tears and hug Na Young.

 

Mianhae, chingu-ya

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sandeul look at Hee Jin walking together with Jin Young. He smiles brightly, as he can predict that Hee Jin and Jin Young now are not in a cold situation anymore. When he almost nears them, he saw Na Young approach Hee Jin and Jin Young. They talked a little, before Hee Jin suddenly pull Na Young, looking very nervous. He called Hee Jin several times but it was like she can’t hear him so he decides to meet her in her class. When he was about to open the door, he hear Hee Jin and Na young’s conversation. He feels shocked. His heart feels really hurt. He feels mad. He clenched his fist and slowly looks inside and find out Hee Jin was crying on Na Young’s shoulder. Suddenly his heart melts. Instead of feeling mad, he feels sad now.

 

 Look like Hee Jin really like Jin Young hyung. How can I didn’t realize this before? But, as Hee Jin want to keep this as her secret, then I’ll just respect her.

 

Students start to fill the hallway and get to their class. Many Hee Jin’s classmates also already enter their class. Sandeul turns, hoping he will see Hee Jin’s face before he left but he also know, that the person that Hee Jin loved was not him.

 

Gong Chan come to the class with his sun-shining smiles. Everyone in class greeted him. Hee Jin rolled her eyes and continues reading her book. Gong Chan realizes that and walks to Hee Jin’s seat and sit on the chair in front of her table.

 

Gong Chan: where’s Na Young?

Hee Jin: she went to toilet, why?

Gong Chan: heyy—why so cold? Nothing. CNU hyung told me to give this book to Na Young.

Hee Jin: “How to Succeed in Study” ?? Na Young read this book? I can’t believe she had hidden interest on things like this.

Gong Chan: it’s not the book, it’s the owner! Aishh, why there’s such a fool person like you?

Hee Jin: what?! Foo … fool?!

Gong Chan: ah—forget it. Just make sure you give her this book. Oh, and I see you and Jin Young hyung in a good term back now, don’t you?

Hee Jin: how do you…

Gong Chan: well, he start our group meeting today by asking me to take care of you in class, watch out if there’s perhaps someone who tried to attack you or what..

Hee Jin: attacking me? For what?

Gong Chan: hey, you are hanging out with the B1A4 all the times. All girls in this school would die to be you, or they might just let you die..

Hee Jin: I can’t believe hearing this from your own mouth. You are praising yourself, and B1A4 very high.

Gong Chan: it was a fact. And you should learn accepting it.

Hee Jin: yeah, yeah... ah! Gong Chan-ah, did Sandeul come to school today? I hardly see him.

Gong Chan: I don’t know. He didn’t come to meeting too.

 

 

 

 


summer500: hi ! erm i know this chapter is short and i'm sorry but i'm desperate cuz i have to join camping for like 2 days and not be able to update, so please wait for me >.< ahmm and THANKS A LOT FOR MY 21 SUBSCRIBERS, LOVIN ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!!^^ oh and the title for this chapter is Sandeul's P.O.V.