Another Chance

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Jin Young was walking around the school next morning. It was supposed his time for having lunch but her didn’t want to met Hee Jin yet, and also to see her going lovey-dovey with Sandeul. He walk passed some girls who too busy gossiping without even realize Jin Young was walking beside them. They usually will go hysteric by a smile from Jin Young. Jin Young smiled to himself.

 

Girls, when they start gossiping, what ever could stop them? Huh !

 

He fasten his steps before they could spotted him but he stop when they was talking about someone, specifically Hee Jin.

 

Girl 1: Hah ! Serves her right ! She must’ve be looking really pathetic now !

Girl 2: That’s what a b*tch got when she try to flirt with our B1A4 !

Girl 3: But girls, are you sure? Cause what I see is Sandeul oppa was totally fall head over heel to her. How could he dump her?

Girl 2: Hey ! Sandeul oppa did not ! He is one of the hottest boys in school, I’m sure he just played her.

 

Jin Young continue walking. He scratch his head. Then he bite his lip.

 

Sandeul dumped Hee Jin? How on earth it could be? He love Hee Jin very much.. Maybe those girlswere just lying. But, why would they?

 

Then, he walked past a group of boys, which also talking bout Hee Jin.

 

Boy 1: Guys, I heard, Hee Jin had been dumped by Sandeul, do you guys think if I asked her out, she will accept?

Boy 2: Dream on, now !

 

All of them laughing but stopped when they see Jin Young. They quickly bow and left that place. Jin Young clenched his fist. He really want to hit something now but he try his best to calm down. He walk to the canteen, breathing deeply to keep his anger from bursting out. He look at B1A4’s special table. There’s Baro, CNU, Gong Chan, Sandeul, Na Young but no sign of Hee Jin. He walk slowly to them.

 

Jin Young: Na Young-ah, where’s Hee Jin?

 

Jin Young didn’t see changes on Sandeul face. He also laugh to Baro’s lame jokes. Jin Young look at Na Young again.

 

Na Young: She’s at class. When I asked her to go for lunch, she said she want to be alone. If… sunbae-nim know why…

 

Na Young then look at Sandeul who playfully steal CNU’s sandwhich. Jin Young then approach him.

 

Jin Young: Sandeul, I need to talk to you.

Sandeul: I’m having my lunch now. If hyung are going to talk about that girl, Hee Jin, sorry but we’re done. I won’t take her back.

Jin Young: How could you say that?! I thought you love her !!

Sandeul: Hyung... How would you know my feeling if you don’t even know yours. Look, I don’t want to be on your bad side so just leave now, will you! Or students will start spreading rumour how B1A4 gonna split up just because of a girl.

 

Jin Young almost punch Sandeul on his face but Gong Chan manages to stop him.

 

Gong Chan: Not here hyung.

 

Gong Chan pull Jin Young to B1A4 special room. Jin Young land himself on sofa and facepalmed himself.

 

Jin Young: How is this happen? I thought he gonna love Hee Jin whole-heartedly. I never see this one coming. Poor Hee Jin.

Gong Chan: It’s already happen, hyung. What’s important now is Hee Jin. She must’ve be pretty sad right now. After all she’s been through, with you rejection and now Sandeul hyung dumped her, she faced a really hard time.

Jin Young: I really want to meet her right now but I can’t..

Gong Chan: Why? The only person that stops hyung is yourself. Now, get over that big ego and go comfort her now. Or I’ll do it instead. And hyung will lost one more chance.

 

Jin Young stare the ceiling.

 

Should I go? But she was sad now and someone have to be beside her. To lean her shoulder to cry on.

 

Gong Chan smirked to see Jin Young’s reaction. He then slowly move to the door.

 

Gong Chan: Well hyung, I’ll go now. Don’t blame me, okay?

Jin Young: Gong Chan Shik, wait !!

Gong Chan: What now?

Jin Young: I think I’ll go instead.. I .. I know how to comfort her.

Gong Chan: But…

 

Before Gong Chan can continue his words, Jin Young already walk to Hee Jin’s class. He was thinking, what should he say to Hee Jin? Would Hee Jin ever talk to him? And he keep continue thinking the suitable words to say until the bell ring, sign that the lunch time was end. Jin Young sigh and walk to his class.

 

Maybe I’ll try on my way home.

 

 


summer500: hi ! i know this is superly-super short but i need to update now before taking a really looooooong time to update again. drop some comments okay?? hehehe heartheartheartheartheartheartheart here some of my hearts for all my subscribers^^ hehehe you guys are the best^^ bye bye^^ <3 <3 <3