I Would Like To Be Your Boyfriend

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Hee Jin looks around.

 

Hee Jin: Omo, how did I reach the city?? Gosh ~

 

Hee Jin wipe her still-flowing-tears and walk aimlessly around the city when she suddenly bump into someone.

 

Sandeul: Hee Jin?! You are Hee Jin, right?

 

Great! Now he’s gonna laugh at me!!

 

Hee Jin only look down and didn’t dare to raise her head as she afraid Sandeul will look at her caying face. She quickly wipe her tears. But Sandeul bow and look at her face. Hee Jin cover her face using her both hands. Sandeul gives her a smirk.

 

Sandeul: so this is not Park Hee Jin but a girl who look ugly when cry.

Hee Jin: what?!

 

Sandeul look at Hee Jin’s face and her reddened eyes. His heart feels softened.

 

Sandeul: why are you crying?

Hee Jin: I’m not! It just... something got into my eyes.

Sandeul: really?? I know how to treat it. Come on!!

 

Sandeul pull Hee Jin’s arm and take her somewhere. Hee Jin struggle to let her arm go but Sandeul only gives her a sweet smile. Suddenly Hee Jin didn’t feel like struggling and just follow where Sandeul brought her.

 

Sandeul: we’re here ~!!

 

Hee Jin looks up and look Lotte World was in front of her. She amazed by the view.

 

Sandeul: heyy, what’s with the look? Don’t tell me you never come here before .

Hee Jin: I didn’t. This is my first time !

 

Sandeul kinda shock with her confession but he quickly gives her a smile.

 

Sandeul: well, let’s go in now !

 

Sandeul buy two tickets for them and both of them enter the Lotte World together. They try on many rides as such as Gyro Swing and The Gyro Drop. Sandeul lost colour on his face but Hee Jin still look active.

 

Hee Jin: Sandeul-ah ! Let’s go for one more round.

Sandeul: No !!

 

Hee Jin realizes Sandeul’s face is pale.

 

Hee Jin: Sandeul-ah .. Kwaenchana (are you okay)?

Sandeul: of course ! Why would I not !

 

Hee Jin smirked.

 

Boy’s ego !

 

Sandeul looks at Hee Jin.

 

Hee Jin: what?!

Sandeul: do you know skating ??

Hee Jin: no ..

 

**************************************

 Hee Jin tried to balance herself on the skating shoe. Sandeul hold her arm and helping her to stand still. Then he pulls her hand and skate on the ice rink. Hee Jin can’t hide her happiness as the fresh cool air from the ice blow her face. She forgot the pain inside that she felt earlier.

                               Sandeul and Hee Jin wait for bus together. Hee Jin still can’t stop talking about how fun she felt and Sandeul only smiled to see her look so happy.

 

Hee Jin: yah ! Why are you looking at me like that?

Sandeul: your face looks funny when you speak much.

Hee Jin: and you think you look cute if you do ?!

Sandeul: wanna bet?

 

Hee Jin knows she would lose anyway so she just pout and play with her hair.

 

Sandeul: when I met you earlier.. May I know why you cry ?

Hee Jin: I .. I’ve told you I’m not crying.

Sandeul: okay .. Okay .. Relax.. I’ll find out soon ~

 

Hee Jin looks at Sandeul with sharp eyes. Suddenly Sandeul do a funny face. Hee Jin can’t hold it and laugh.

 

Hee Jin: thanks a lot. For today.

Sandeul: you’re welcome. Urmm, do you want me to send you home?

Hee Jin: no ! It’s okay. I can go home by myself. Furthermore, you’re home at different way right?

Sandeul: are you sure? It’s already dark ..

Hee Jin: I’m totally sure. Heyy, don’t you know I hold black-belt in tae-kwon-do ?! **lies**

Sandeul: but ..

Hee Jin: no need okay ?! What if my mom sees stranger boy send me home ?! She’ll definitely think you are my boyfriend ! Oh , it’s my bus coming !! Bye !!

 

Hee Jin runs to her bus and wave her hand at Sandeul before she got on. Sandeul wave at her back and look as the bus left and gone.

 

Sandeul: I would love to be one, Hee Jin ..

 

Sandeul knock his own head softly and smiled.

 

***************************************************

SUMMER500: heyy !! i think this chapter is way too short. and interesting event also very less.. I'm so sorry. since my sis will come home tomorrow, guess i couldn't update for this 2 days .. again, I'M SO SORRY !!! PLEASE DONT HATE ME !!