What Should I Do-?

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

 

   

In the bus, Hee Jin can’t stop smiling thinking how much fun she had today. But suddenly she remembered something and her smile’s gone. Her heart torn into pieces each time she remembered what happen in school today. Her tears fall.

 

I know the fact, that oppa only treat me as his sister. I know it, always. But why do I keep hurting each time he said that? Oh, I should just go home! I should’ve just listened to Gong Chan!

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Jin Young blow warm air to his hand. The cold weather during night time freezes him easily. Sometimes he look at the road, wishing Hee Jin to be home fast. Suddenly he saw a silhouette coming approach, expecting it was Hee Jin. That’s person keeps approaching, and he was 100% sure it was Hee Jin. As the light from the street starts to show who it is, Jin Young quickly approached her and hold her arm.

 

Jin Young:where have you been?!!

Hee Jin:**pulled away**   nowhere...

Jin Young:nowhere?? Do you how I’m worry to death when your mom told me you aren’t home yet??!!

Hee Jin:even my mom didn’t control me and why would you?!

Jin Young:I... I .. I’m you’re oppa, remember?!

Hee Jin:No... No you didn’t. You are just a neighbour, a senior. But you never were my brother! And stop pretend that you cared about me and just leave me alone!!

 

Hee Jin cry and run into her house. Jin Young just send her away with sight. Suddenly his head feel heavier. His breath seems to be block. He walk slowly to his home.

 

Hee Jin closed her door and ignored her mom calling her. She let out cry, and let out feelings she keep earlier.

 

Oppa! I don’t want to be your sister!! I don’t like this situation! I just hope we never met and I won’t fall for you ---- and hurt myself like this...

-  - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -

 

Hee Jin opens her eyes. It’s seems so heavy. She gets up and prepare for school. At the gate, no sign of Jin Young, who always there, waits for her. Hee Jin holds her tears and walk slowly to school. When Hee Jin at the gate, she was shocked as one of the B1A4s is waiting for her. Urmm is it really her he was waiting for?

 

Baro:Morning Park Hee Jin~

Hee Jin:ne.ne—ne sunbae-nim.

Baro:heyy, don’t be too formal. Just call me oppa.

 

Some of the girls that pass Hee Jin stared sharply to her.

 

Good, Jin Young oppa, Sandeul, Gong Chan and now Baro sunb--oppa. Yeah. All girls in this school are going to hate me.

 

Baro:Hee Jin, do you hear me?

Hee Jin: oo—uh?

Baro:Jin Young hyung told me to take care of you today. Meaning sits with you during lunch and if I’m not busy, perhaps to send you back home.

Hee Jin:what?! That’s not actually necessary. And uhm—where is he? I mean Jin Young oppa --

Baro:oh- he said he skips school today because he had a date with his girlfriend. You know, the girl from my class, Kim Hyeon Ji.

Hee Jin:oh, yeah – Hyeon Ji sunbae-nim. Ohh, and Baro sunbae-nim, erhh I mean oppa, you don’t have to do what Jin Young oppa told you to because it’s not like I’m his real sister.

Baro:but he cares for you.

Hee Jin:just told him to care for his own girlfriend and don’t bother to care about me. I’ll leave first.

 

Hee Jin leaves Baro at the gate. Baro scratch his neck.

 

Baro:what should I do now? Urmm, I’ll just tell hyung that Hee Jin rejected my proposal to accompanying her. Yup!! Hihihi.

 

Hee Jin walk into the class. Before she could sit comfortly on her chair, Gong Chan sits in front of her and turn the chair to her. Hee Jin quiet startled but she hid it.

 

Gong Chan:Guess what? My hyung invite you for lunch today. But now, different hyung.

Hee Jin:what do you mean?

Gong Chan:you know what? Before, Jin Young hyung always ask me about you in class. And now, Sandeul hyung did it too~ I don’t understand. Who do you like actually?

Hee Jin:I don’t know what you are talking about!

Gong Chan:I see you didn’t want to answer me and I respect that but I just hope you’ll be honest with your feeling before you could hurt anyone.

 

Gong Chan goes back to his seat and his attitude changes from cold to friendly when their classmates greet him. Hee Jin stared at Gong Chan back as if it can help her to understand what he said earlier.

 

Be honest?? Hurt anyone??

 

During lunch, when Hee Jin and Na Young was about to left the class, Sandeul and Gong Chan was standing in front of their class. Gong Chan rolled his eyes when he sees them and Sandeul just standing there, looking shy. Girls from Hee Jin’s or even other classes  start whispering to each other, and obviously, the jealousy aura start to raising up. Sandeul didn’t seems to realize that he was the cause that every single girls there give Hee Jin a death glare and ask Hee Jin and Na Young to join him lunch. Hee Jin feel hesitated, but she remember she won’t meet Jin Young today as Baro told her earlier that Jin Young skips school for a date.

 

Na Young:Omo! Lunch with B1A4?! I mean the B1A4 ?? Of course ! It would be my ple… I mean, our pleasure !! Right Hee Jin??

 

Na Young hold Hee Jin’s arm tightly. Hee Jin look at her and somehow she can read her mind. Because she can saw CNU’s image glittering in Na Young’s eyes. Hee Jin sigh and then nod. After that, 4 of  them walk to the canteen and seat at B1A4’s seats. Baro and CNU greet them with a smile and Hee Jin can feel Na Young’s grip get tight and more. Maybe her knee feels weak to see boy that she secretly love and always watch from afar are now in front of her, smiled to her. Lucky Na Young. While enjoying their lunch happily, suddenly Jin Young come and join them. Hee Jin was so surprised and almost choked her food. Ji Young quickly hand her a glass of water but she ignore it and take Na Young’s  water instead. Jin Young put the water back on the table and leave them as he know that Hee Jin didn’t like him there. Realizing Jin Young were leaving, Hee Jin also stand up.

 

Hee Jin:I’m sorry but I don’t feel well.. I have to go back to my class now.

 

Before they can stop her, Hee Jin already leave them . Sandeul left his food and chasing Hee Jin. He keep calling for her name but she ignored him and quickly enter her class. Sandeul understand now that Hee Jin wants to be alone but he still didn’t understand what happen earlier. What actually happen between Jin Young and Hee Jin.

 

Jin Young look Hee Jin goes into her class and how Sandeul tried stopped her. Hee Jin sit on her seat and lays her head on the table. She let out sigh, try to hold her tears from falling.

 

No ! Don’t cry now. If you do, everyone will know the truth that you like someone who like your own brother and Jin Young oppa will hate you forever.

 

Na Young sit beside Hee Jin and pat her shoulder .

 

Na Young: Hee Jin-ah~ kwaenchana (are you okay)??

Hee Jin: Yes.. I want to take short nap now.

Na Young:  seriously ?! What actually happen between you and Jin Young sunbae-nim? Why did you shocked when you see him? And why did you completely ignored him? I don’t understand ! Just yesterday you two were so close to each other, go to school together, and go home together—

Hee Jin: well, you say it. It was yesterday. Not today. Okay, enough. No more question !

Na Young feel a little mad and pinch Hee Jin’s arm.

 

Na Young:because of you, I can’t have a chat with CNU oppa. I was about  to start a conversation as I can feel he look at me when you suddenly got choked.

 

Hee Jin didn’t say anything. Na Young pout and play with her cellphone.

 

****************************** Few days later***********************************

 

Hee Jin wake up that morning. She’s now getting use of nobody waits for her  or even she wait for somebody. Specifically, Jin Young. It’s almost a week now that they didn’t talk to each other.

 When Hee Jin left her home, she was shock to bump into Jin Young which not something to be weird of since they are neighbour. Hee Jin avoided seeing Jin Young in the eyes and walking as if nothing happened and they didn’t know each other. Jin Young walk slowly behind her. Hee Jin tried to hold her trembling heart. Her heart still beat fast each time she meet Jin Young and she miss him so much but she can’t do anything. Ever since the day she had fight with Jin Young, she completely never talked to him. And Jin Young also never tried to talk to her.

Hee Jin then run to school. Jin Young look at Hee Jin who getting far and sigh. He didn’t know what to do.

 


summer500:oh hi ! its been a long time or is it just me O_0 ohoho i have 16 subscribers now. i cant sleep at night thinking about this fanfic.. feels the pressure. oh and thanks for the comment ~!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH^^