It Hurt So Much

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Hee Jin didn’t realize that Gong Chan still look at her. Gong Chan feels uneasy. He needs to find out something. He knew there’s something not right and he needs to know what.

 

Na Young: so what happen yesterday?

Hee Jin: when I got detention?

Na Young: yeah ! I was at toilet that time when you’ve been told to stand outside so I miss the drama. They told me you had fight with one of B1A4 members but they didn’t tell me who. So who is it actually?? Why do you have fight with him? Is it Jin Young sunbae-nim?

Hee Jin: Na Young-ah !! Slow down ~ take a deep breath .. Okay, actually it just some accident when I swings my arm and landed on his face.

Na Young: how come?! Is he standing beside you?

Hee Jin: I know, right? I don’t even realize he was there ! But he didn’t accept my apology and we ended up fighting.

Na Young: and together in school until night. Are you sure nothing happened?

Hee Jin: like what?

Na Young: like.. You can’t stand his cuteness and …

Hee Jin: Yah ! Yah ! Yah ! Stop it !! Yeah, I admit he was cute-looking boy but he is the bossiest boy I’ve ever met.

Na Young: yeah, right ..

 

Hee Jin doesn’t have the feeling to convince Na Young about what she doubts of is totally wrong.

 

I have no one to love except Jin Young oppa. Oh, how much I want to tell Na Young about this and shared everything with her as we promised when we start to become best friend forever. But I can’t tell her. I should keep this feeling, deep inside, safely .. So I can always be by Jin Young’s oppa sides.

 

Hee Jin let out sigh. Before Na Young could ask anything, Madam Maurine already come in the class. When the last bell rang, Hee Jin says goodbye to Na Young, ignored Gong Chan who seems want to talk to her and quickly go to the gate and wait for Jin Young. That’s her daily routine, go to school, and also go back home with her one and only Jin Young. But it’s almost half an hour past but still no signs of Jin Young. The school start to emptied except for some students whom had activities, meeting and so on. Hee Jin look at two couples far away from where she standing.

 

 It looks like Jin Young oppa but it’s couldn’t be him as he won’t forget me just like this...

 

A moment later, someone tall, is approaching her. She just ignore it and look at other place.

 

Gong Chan: Park Hee Jin…

Hee Jin: what is it?

Gong Chan: go home now.

Hee Jin: *dumbfounded* excuse me??

Gong Chan: you are waiting for Jin Young hyung, right?

Hee Jin: Yes...

Gong Chan: Urmm, well, he’s kinda busy right now so you better go home first.

Hee Jin: and why should I trust you not telling lies?

Gong Chan: gosh! Why should I lie to you?

Hee Jin: I don’t know. Maybe because you’re not good as the way you look?

Gong Chan: okay! Okay! Say whatever you want to say ~ but please just go home this once!

 

Hee Jin feels suspicious toward Gong Chan.

 

Hee Jin: okay... I’ll go home now...

Gong Chan: ta… ta... take care...

 

Hee Jin smiled to him and pretend to turn around before she runs back into the school. Gong Chan was startled and could not stop her as she already far away. Hee Jin giggles when she remembered Gong Chan’s shocked face while walking around the school to find Jin Young. When she want to go upstairs, she heard voices from the stair. She stop and was about to left because she doesn’t want to be labelled as eavesdropped. But when she heard her name mentioned, she stop beside the stairs and continue listening.

 

Hyeon Ji: oppa, do you love Park Hee Jin more than me?

Jin Young: why do ask me that?

Hyeon Ji: nothing... I’m just curious...

Jin Young: really??

Hyeon Ji: okay! My girl friends told me that Hee Jin looks more like your girlfriend than I am.

Jin Young: aigoo ~ Hee Jin is my sister. You don’t have to feel jealous okay?

Hyeon Ji: really? Just sister?

Jin Young: yes …

 

Hee Jin closed using her both hands. She tried hard to hold her tears. Hee Jin leaves silently and run as far as she could be from there.

 

 

 

*******************************************************************

summer500: hi !! its me again ~!! ohh updating a story was very hard especially when thinking my subscribers expection toward my story which probably i can't ever reach TT^TT and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY 9 SUBSCRIBERS ~! ahh i'm so happy,very happy each time thinking that theres actually someone who would wait for my story >,< hihi and i also want to thanks my friend, MissOkinawa for sharing ideas with me and we actually discussed about this story at school's library and needs to make sure our sounds volume are stiil controlled each time we got new idea^^ ahahaah enjoy reading ~!!