Always There For You

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

The next morning, Jin Young didn’t wait for Hee Jin and Hee Jin think she know the reason why. She decide to walk alone to school before Sandeul suddenly shows up in front of her gate.

 

Hee Jin: Sandeul?

Sandeul: I want to walk with you today. To school.

Hee Jin: oh, of course.

 

Both of them walk with awkward silent. Hee Jin still had frown on her face. She still can’t forget what happen last night. And she hopes she will vanish just like that. She can’t stand the pain and also the humiliation.

 

Sandeul: Hee Jin-ah, just forget what happen last night.

Hee Jin: But..

Sandeul: if you continue like this, you won’t be able to face Jin Young hyung. I know you still love him and even though you are my girlfriend now, I’ll never push you to love me. I just want you to stop thinking about it and try my best to make you happy.

Hee Jin: You know what?

Sandeul: What?

Hee Jin: Seeing you talking like this is creeping me out.

Sandeul: What?!

 

Sandeul’s cheeks change colour to pinkish. Hee Jin realizes that and chuckle. Sandeul stare at her. Hee Jin stops giggling and look back at Sandeul.

 

Hee Jin: What?

Sandeul: I.. I want .. To..

Hee Jin: What?! Don’t tell me you are going to..

Sandeul: What?

Hee Jin: Fart??

Sandeul : No !! Aishh, just forget it then..

Hee Jin: I’m sorry, Sandeullie,, Sandeul-ah..

 

Hee Jin makes her puppy eyes and pouting. Sandeul’s ears turn pink.

 

Sandeul: Heyy, don’t do your aegyo to me ! It won’t work!!

Hee Jin : Really?

 

Hee Jin smiled and the situation turns awkward again. Sandeul slowly look at Hee Jin who has frown on her face again.

 

Ahh, why did I say that !!

 

Sandeul: Hee Jin-ah..

Hee Jin: Oh?

Sandeul: Can I .. Hold your hand ?

 

Hee Jin eyebrow rose. Sandeul realize her expression and release fake laugh.

 

Sandeul: Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. I got you !! You believed it, right ? Ha , Ha, Got you !!

Sandeul steps suddenly get faster than Hee Jin. Hee Jin has to walk faster enough to catch up with him. When she manages to walk beside him, her hand suddenly grabs his hand. Sandeul stop walking at look at Hee Jin’s hand hold his. His heart beat crazily and his face is getting hot.

 

Hee Jin: Why?

Sandeul: No, nothing.

 

Sandeul keeps his head straight as he feel stiffened. He was hoping Hee Jin wouldn’t realize that his hand is getting cold. Suddenly he hears sob. He quickly looks at Hee Jin. He knows, it’s impossible for her to forget what just happen last night. And she was holding his hand for his support. Preventing her from broke down and cries like mad. He tightens his grip. Letting Hee Jin cry beside him. She needs it.

 

Hee Jin: Sandeul-ah, if only I meet you first ..

Sandeul: No Hee Jin, don’t blame the fate and never regret that you meet Jin Young hyung first. Everything happens for a reason. You have to remember that.

Hee Jin: but I don’t understand. Why can’t he love me.. He cares for me but why he can’t love me.

Sandeul: Maybe he’s not that fortunate to fall for you. But I do and I’ll try to make you happy.

Hee Jin: I’m sorry Sandeul, it’s not fair for you.. It’s really not fair..

Sandeul: Let just go as far as we can. Maybe someday you’ll accept my heart.

 

Sandeul give her a sweet smile. Hee Jin replies his smile even it’s hard.

 

I’m sorry Sandeul-ah. I can’t promise you that as I love Jin Young oppa very much.

 

Without their realizing, they already reach the school. Gong Chan was there, at the gate. Shock to see Hee Jin and Sandeul are holding hand. He left the gate and go to his classroom.

 

I should have known it. How can I be so fool, thinking that I’m the one who should comfort her after Jin Young hyung told me what happen last night. I should have not forgot, that she also had Sandeul hyung beside her.

 

After a while, Hee Jin enters the class. Na Young quickly grab her arm. Gong Chan pretended to read his book and ignore her.

 

Na Young: Hee Jin-ah !! Good morning !!

Hee Jin: Good morning.

Na Young: Yah, Yah, Yah .. What with the long face ? And your eyes.. Hee Jin-ah, what happen ??

 

Suddenly Mrs Ga In enter the class, Na Young and Hee Jin quickly sit at their seat.

 

Hee Jin: I’ll tell you later. During lunch time. At the rooftop.

 

Na Young only nod. Knowing it’s absolutely a bad news. Really bad one.

 

 

Na Young : WHAT ??!!! You,, you what ??!!

Hee Jin: I did. How fool I am, right ?

Na Young: as much I hate to say this, you are, Hee Jinnie.

Hee Jin: I don’t know what come into me last night. But it just a beginning.

Na Young : what else?

Hee Jin: I’m Sandeul’s girlfriend now.

 

Na Young jaw-dropped. She gasped.

 

Na Young: All that in one night? You really are something, Hee Jin.

Hee Jin: I was so sad that time and his comfort warm me. He promise to make me happy and Jin Young oppa also told me to open my heart for someone else. Maybe that what he mean.

Na Young: And how will you face him in the future?

Hee Jin: I don’t know..

Na Young: And Sandeul sunbae? You are being cruel to him, accepting him even though you don’t love him.

Hee Jin: He knows. And he the one who said that to me. That he’ll try his best to fix my broken heart.

Na Young: Hee Jin-ah. I know that I couldn’t feel what you feel right now but I know you’re broken hearted and confused. Since you already accepted Sandeul sunbae-nim now, I think you should start to forget Jin Young sunbae. It’s the best for the three of you.

Hee Jin: that was what I’m doing right now.

 

Hee Jin tears drop again. Na Young gave her a hug.

 

Na Young : Him nae (Cheer up) , chingu-yah.

 

 


summer500: i'm so sorry for the late update. i feel very lazy nowadays. THANKS TO MY 29 SUBSCRIBERS and if you guys read, dont forget to comment because your comment give me energy, somehow laugh