why don't you know???

I'm Sorry I Can't Love You

Hee Jin looks at the house beside her house. But it seems quiet so Hee Jin decides to leave first. While she was walking, suddenly someone tapped her shoulder.

 

Jin Young: how come you're not waiting for me! We already promised to walk together to school, right?!

Hee Jin: oh, oppa! I'm sorry. I thought you overslept~

Jin Young: well, if I did, you should wake me up. Just go into my room.. I'm sure will wake up!

Hee Jin: really? I'm not going to enter a boy's room!

Jin Young: what boys?! I'm your oppa, right ??!!

 

Hee Jin only smiled and nodded.

Yeah, you're my oppa, my senior, my neighbour who I secretly had crushed on to. But you already had girlfriend and never realized my feeling for you. Instead, you only treat me like sister. Even it’s disappointing me, but I feel slightly happy inside. Because I can be beside you, even not as somebody you loved.

Hee Jin sighed. Jin Young look at her.

 

Jin Young: ya! What’s with the sighed? Do you have problem? Come on! Tell oppa! Oppa will help you.

Hee Jin: *smiled* no. nothing. Just feel a little tired walking to school today.

Jin Young: ahh because of the club meeting today?? I know, a girl like you becoming our soccer manager club is tiring. But it’s good because I could protect you from being bullied. Oh, so you’re tired? Should oppa piggy-back you??

Hee Jin: oppa!!

Jin Young: hahaha nongdam-iya (I’m joking) ~!!

 

Hee Jin pouted and chases Jin Young who already starts to run. Jin Young keeps teasing her until they finally reached school. At the gate, some girls stared at Hee Jin sharply. Hee Jin already used to it. Jin Young was member of B1A4. The most popular boys group in the school whom known by each of the member’s charisma and of course, each of them are cute, handsome, or should I say, flower boys. And girls would do anything to be closed with one of them, just like she did~

She barely knows the other member, but she knows Jin Young well, for sure. One of B1A4 members, Gong Chan is in the same class as her. How a junior like him can join the cool B1A4, nobody knew. There’s a lot of rumour though, but none of them seems real. Sometimes Hee Jin wants to talk to him but he seems to not care about her. So why should she talk to someone who doesn’t want talk to her. Speaking about B1A4s who cold to her, she kinda recalled someone.

 

Sir Eeteuk : Park Hee Jin !

Hee Jin : yes sir !

Sir Eeteuk : what are you thinking of? Mind sharing with the class?

Hee Jin: *told everybody I’m thinking of B1A4 ? No way*  no … nothing sir.

Sir Eeteuk : maybe you should reconsider your decision, while standing outside !

 

Hee Jin heard giggles. From Gong Chan. She looks at him sharply and stepped leaving her seats and goes outside of the class.

 

Sir Eeteuk : raise both your arm. And next time, don’t daydream in my class !!!

 

Hee Jin nodded. Sir Eeteuk went back inside the class and continues explaining something to her classmates . Hee Jin sighed. After a few minutes, her arms start to feel numb. She swings her hands to left, right, left, right, until she feels her right hand landed on someone’s face. Hee Jin quickly turns and surprised to see whose face did her hand landed on.

 

Hee Jin : Omo !! Sandeul sunbae ! I’m so sorry ~! I’m really sorry !!

 

Hee Jin bowing repeatedly, hoping Sandeul won’t mad at her. Sandeul stare at Hee Jin who keeps bowing. He then smirked.

 

Sandeul : YAH!! What do you think my face is ?!! Do you think sorry is enough ??!!! It’s actually not !!

 

Hee Jin surprised. She quickly stands properly again and looked at Sandeul with angry face.

 

Sandeul: what are you looking at?!

Hee Jin: I already said I’m sorry!! Why can’t you just forgive me instead of screaming at me ! And it’s not my fault that my hand slapped you ! You the one who stand there while you can pick other place to stand !

 

Sandeul startled to see Hee Jin fight back his words. When he want to fight it back, Sir Eeteuk already in front of the door.

 

Sir Eeteuk : what's with the noise ?! Hee Jin ??!! Sandeul ?!!

 

Both Hee Jin and Sandeul didn’t answer.

 

Sir Eeteuk : No one wants to explain? Fine ! Explain it in principle’s room !!

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

Hee Jin and Sandeul both stand stiff, stare at the hall. Both of them jaw-dropped to see how big the school hall that they supposed to clean, a little punishment for their behaviour.

 

Sandeul: great! Just great!!

Hee Jin ignored Sandeul and start picking up all types of ball since most of Jeong Shin High School’s student use to do sports such as Ping-Pong, volleyball, badminton, and sometimes basketball. She starts putting each of it in different baskets. To separate it. Sandeul grumble and also start to picking up the balls.

 

Hee Jin: hey!!

Sandeul: what??

Hee Jin: you supposed to put the balls with its type and not just mixing it up!

Sandeul: what's the difference? They will use it again, and scatter it again, and again and again!

Hee Jin: stop complaining, slacker! Just do it right because I don’t want to do it twice!

Sandeul: blah blah blah ~

 

Sandeul then go to the other side of the hall. A pair of eyes watch Hee Jin every movement. He smiled a little.

 

I’m sorry.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 

 

summer500 : hi ! this is the first time i'm doing this. i mean, writing fanfic. when i was about to post this first chapter, seriously i had butterflies in my stomach. i'll appreciate your respond .. thanks for reading.