Toilet Paper Shopping

One-shot / Drabble Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“What are you still doing here, Unnie? Grab one and let's go.” Yoona said to her girlfriend who had been standing in front of the toilet paper section of the grocery store for nearly five minutes.

 

“But I don't know which one we should get. I mean this one is really good and strong but this one is softer.” Jessica debated between the two packages she held in either hand.

 

“Who cares? Just get the cheapest kind, Unnie.” Yoona sighed impatiently.

 

“We can't get the cheapest. It's no good.”

 

“How the hell is it no good? It's paper to wipe your and your kooch.”

 

“Don't say that, Yoong!” Jessica scolded, a blush rising on her cheeks.

 

“Don't say what? Kooch?” Yoona smirked wildly as she moved closer to Jessica's body in a seductive motion. “Would you prefer , Unnie? Or cooter?

 

“Stop.” Jessica warned, edging away.

 

“How about cha-cha? Or !” Yoona's fingers wandered to Jessica's waist and gave her a quick tickle. “'s your favorite isn't it?”

 

“No! Yoong! Cut it out!” She let out an embarrassed laugh before pushing her girlfriend away and shielding herself with the two packages of toilet paper.

 

“Oh! I know! Poonani! Snatch! Um... bald man in a boat?”

 

“Ew! No!”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter