Chapter 9

In Memoriam

School life became fun after that. Kwangmin would usually hang around me alot and i wouldnt mind. Today Kwangmin has a team meeting with Dad and all so he left early after school. I on the other hand, wanted to just read since it has been a while so i headed over to the library. The school closes at 7, i think i'll be here until 6. Then maybe i can meet up with Kwangmin later. I texted him and I took out my book 'The Fault in Our Stars' as i took a seat in the empty library. I love that book, its about a girl who has lung cancer and how she fell in love with another guy who had cancer too. I recommend this story ^^b 

I look at the time, 4:36pm. Maybe i can a little nap, i'm exhausted anyways. I closed my book and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up to the sound of ruslting near me. "What time is it?" I said loudly as i yawned. I checked my watch it was 6:50pm. 

zu 

I grabbed my book when i heard the sound of doors locking behind me.

I turned around and saw no one.

I felt a hand behind me, when i turned around I smelled something funny and before i knew it, i out.

On the other hand..

After the team meeting, I sat down with Hyunseong, just to catch up with life. It's been a while since we had free time after the match.

"Hyung, hows your girlfriend?" I said as i tossed him a bottle of soda. "We broke up. She wanted some time off. So yeah." He shrugged "Hows your girl?" 

"Sorry man. Oh she is great as usual. We are supposed to meet up in half an hour." I smiled. Hyunseong punched my shoulder as he laughed. "Say, does she have a sister?" He playfully joked. "You dont need one." I looked at him as i drank my soda. "Eyyyy, i want to have some fun too -_-" 

"You are going to" I said, standing up. "what do you-" Hyunseong tilted his head. I took out my phone and dialled a number. "Yeah, Sora, mind coming here for a sec?" I hung up and stood infront of Hyunseong whose face is now nervous and worried. 'What are you-" "shhhhh, i got this covered." I took out two more bottles of soda and gave it Hyunseong when Sora arrived.

"Hey Sora, this is Hyunseong, Hyung, this is Sora." I said as i introduced them to each other.

"H-hi" Hyunseong let out his hand and Sora shook it "Nice to meet you" she smiled at him.

"Alright then, i'll leave you guys at the rest. Bye hyung! see ya! bye sora!" I said as i ran off smiling. Shim Hyunseong you better work this out.

I went home and showered, its almost 7, where is Minhee? I thought to myself. I rather not rush her. I decided to take a walk.

I took out my phone and called her. The person you called is unavailable, please leave a message after the beep.

Thats strange. Why isnt she picking up? I sat down near the park and dozed off.

Kwangmin! I need you now! Help! Please...

Minhee was being dragged by a dark figure into the water and I couldnt move.

MINHEE! CHOI MINHEE!

KWANGMIIIIIIIIIIIN 

And with that i woke up. I was sweating all over. What kind of dream was that?! I checked the time, 7:30pm and Minhee is not here yet. Something is going on and this is not good. I stood up and started looking for her. 

"Minhee! Minhee! Where are you?!" I ran frantically all over the streets. Her parents said she didnt come home either and they called the police immediately.

Where on earth are you Minhee-ah?!

 

On the other hand...

 

I woke up, my head terribly aching. My hands and feet were tied up and my mouth was ductaped shut. I tried screaming and moving but i couldnt do anything. There was a broken mirror infront of me and i saw my reflection.

My lips were bleeding, my shirt was ripped right through the middle and there were marks on my face and bruises on my hand.

"Well hello there, jagiya." A familiar voice called out.

I widen my eyes as i saw him standing there.

Lee Jeongmin...