Chapter 14

In Memoriam

The day came to say 'I do'. When i had told my parents my mom literally fangirled while my dad just went and hugged Kwangmin. "I finally have someone who can enjoy football in my family" Dad weeped. We all laughed. The wedding was a month away from the day he proposed to me. We spent a great time choosing designs for the cards, the wedding hall and all necessities for the big day. All of Kwangmin's friends were pretty much suprised and glad that he got to marry his first love. I smiled at the wedding card before going to the room to wear my wedding dress that Kwangmin & I went to pick up the week before.

The dress fit beautifully, I then sat down to get my make-up done and all. I looked at the time 11:30am. Guests will start to arrive soon.

"Minhee!" Seyoon, Youngmin's girlfriend popped in the room. Seyoon and I were pretty close saying that we were dating the twins, made us much closer. "Omona, you look beautiful~ I wonder when Youngmin oppa is gonna propose to me" She pouted as she played with the flowers in my hair. "You look fabulous as a bridemaid too~" I said as i gave her a wink. "You are ready, Maam" The make-up artist said as she left the room leaving me alone with Seyoon.

"Psssssst Minhee, you know what you are gonna do tonight for your honeymoon right? c;" She winked at me and then my face turned uncontrollably red. She then laughed at me. Come to think of it, although Kwangmin and I kissed alot and touched alot, we never did 'it' Wow Seyoon, you just made me hella nervous. She then patted my shoulders and then got up to leave "I left a present in your bag, use it~" She winked and left.

My other friends came in, I met up my elementary friends and also my high-school classmates. We sat and chatted for a while before my mom entered the room to call me out. "My beautiful daughter is finally getting married" She said as she my hair and i could see tears escaping her eyes. I wiped off her tears as she kissed my cheek. I went to Dad as he kissed my forehead. I could see Kwangmin from afar in his tuxedo as he winked at me, i blushed in return.

Dad & I got ready and I held his hands and walked. Kwangmin's smile lighting up the whole room. I held his hand and stood on the aisle.

"Will you, Jo Kwangmin, take Choi Minhee, as your beautiful wife, and take care of her through thick and thin and promise to give your all?"

"I do!" Kwangmin said, much too loud, earning a laughter from the audience.

"Will you, Choi Minhee, as your amazing husband, and take care of him through thick and thin and  promise to give your all?"

I looked at Kwangmin and smiled and looked back at the priest, "I do."

We took the rings from the ringbearer, which was Hyunseong, and slid the rings on each other.

"You may now kiss the bri-"

Cuttiing of the priest Kwangmin leaned in and kissed me, The audience yet again giggled and cooed at us as i happily kissed back wrapping my hands around his neck.

We then went out for a few pictures and thanked everyone for attending. Jeongmin, too, attended the wedding, Kwangmin and I shook hands with him thanking him for attending the wedding.

We then got in our car to drive us to our honeymoon spot, Jeju island. We got in the evening flight and landed in soon after.

"Jagiya?" Kwangmin said to me in the car on the way to our hotel.

"Hmmm~"

"We are actually married."

"Yes yeobo~ we are married." I smiled and leaned in for a short kiss.

He then leaned in my ear and whispered "That means i can touch you right?" My eyes widen and my cheeks went red yet again as i hit his hand. "Byuntaaeeee ><" He just laughed in response.

We got in the hotel, we relaxed a little, the Kwangmin looked at me and I just bit my lip in response. He then smiled and we started kissing and...

________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Bestfriend007 here! Happy new year guys~ May 2014 be filled with amazing and wonderful things! And also happy belated birthday to Jeongmin! I wanted to make a special chapter for him but then i decided not to because then i might not have time to complete this story, my school is gonna reopen on tuesday and Im hoping to complete this story before that. So hows everything with my sarangs? Is life going great for you guys? My life is going well alright because i have Kwangmin with me ^///^ Have a nice day guys, sarangheyo <3 

PPYONG!