Chapter 6

In Memoriam

On the other hand...

"Yo Kwang! Sup man? Wanna go to the club tonight?" 

"Nah im kinda busy today."              

"But its the football club! We are gonna watch one of the final matches today! United vs Chelsea! Your seriously telling me you are gonna miss this?!" Hyunseong, one of my best buds and also my team mate for the football club near my neighbourhood. "Sorry bro. Not today. Just text me the results aight?" I pat his back and checked my watch for the time. "Sick person Kwang. Its for the girl right? You are willing to throw up the match we have been waiting for months for a girl you met a few weeks ago?" I just smiled in return. He shook his head and we did our guy handshake and parted.

Its almost 8. Minhee would usually walk around in the park at this time.

No im not stalking her, im just being here to protect her. There is a bar nearby and alot of drunk people wander around at these times. I wonder why she still comes out. Twice two guys almost stole her bag when she was asleep under the tree, not to brag and all, but i saved her, placed her bag back and managed to drag the drunk people home without killing him nor waking her up.

Heh, Jujitsu and Taekwondo helps alot.

I sit on the slide, safe distance from her where i can see her but she cant see me. I started thinking on the day when i first saw her. I remember bullying her the moment she entered the school compoud. Listen, believe it or not, i was forced to. I entered school just a day before. And i had to do the classical 'school initiation' thing. At that moment when they were discussing what to say, Mr.Jay told us we were gonna have a new student and that her grades were amazing and that she has a great personality and that we have to welcome her. And the evil people said to 'welcome' her with a scribbling on the board and i was to bully her for a whole day. I didnt like the idea, but alas I had no choice.

When i first saw Minhee was when she was entering school, i didnt start bullying here there. She didnt remember but when she was entering school she accidently bumped into me when i was going to my locker. "Jwesonhamnida" she said and bowed and rushed away. Later before she entered our class the guys showed me who she was and i was surprised. I really didnt want to do it.

At last i actually didnt pass the initiation, after that Jeongmin guy almost punch me i stopped. So the guys were pretty unhappy with me.

Then my thoughts wandered about Minhee. I dont really know that much about her. I do want to know about her so bad. I want to be her boyfriend so bad. I would be waaaaay better than that worthless Jeongmin. I would bring her out on dates, write raps for her, play songs for her, serenade her, play kiddy games with her, cuddle with her --- wait, does she even like these stuff? Is she sophisticated? is she tomboy? o.o NAAAH I'd stick with innocent angel Minhee. 

She is an angel to me. I would go to her and tell her that but nah she probably hates me anyway. 

I turn myself a bit to the right to try sneak a peek at her. But she is right infront of me, staring, arms crossed.

"OMONA!" I backed out and totally forgetting i was on the slide, i slid down head first and did a ground-flip and landed on a puddle of water. I sat up and rubbed my head as I could see Minhee gasping and coming to me. 

"A-are you okay?!" She said as she stood next to me. "Y-yeah im fine" I said as I found an icecream wrapper on my head "Yergh!" I threw it away and moved myself away from the puddle. She looked at me again and just started laughing at me. I frowned, but oh my god she looks so amazing when she is laughing. "Stop laughing" I said standing up, shook my head and in realisation my whole is wet. "Wait a moment" she said as she took out her jacket and gave it to me, "Wrap it around your waist"

"Ah... thank you >< this is not supposed to be like this" I said as i reluctantly took the jacket "What do you mean?" "Im supposed to give you the jacket as the guy but look at me now" I said as i looked down. She just started laughing again. "Sorry, i startled you. I'm Minhee" She said as we sat down on the bench. "Kwangmin." I smiled and took her hand and shook it.

"Well thats funny, I have a guy in my class with the sam- WAIT" She fished out her bag and took her flashlight and placed it at my face. I squinteed my eyes because obviously it hurts! "Brighhhtttttt -n-" I said covering the torch. "Its you... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WERE YOU STALKING ME?!" She stood up, her face scared as if i was a monster or something. " No i wasnt, let me expla-" "NO GO AWAY FROM ME"

She stood up as she started backing up. 

"MINHEE LOOK OUT!"

Many motorcyclists were overspeeding and were heading right towards her.

I ran towards and pulled her towards me, she then tripped and fell on me.

My heart started speeding up too, maybe faster than the motorcyclists.

"Oops"