Chapter 10

In Memoriam

I started crying once i saw him. He must've finished what he attempted the previous time.

"Missed me babe?" He crouched over next to me. I tried screaming and swearing at him but the ductape muffled all my words up.

He held up my chin up, "Looks like you did, but i dont." He said as he slapped my cheek and pulled the ductape out from my mouth. I started screaming immediately. "HELP ME SOMEONE HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" BAM. Another slap, "Shutup! You are making this harder for me! No one is gonna hear you anyways, so just give up" He said as he cupped my face again.

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE." I tried wrestling myself out but he tied me really tight. "SSHH, dont worry baby, its gonna be alright." He said as he kissed me. I immediately spit on him. He then pulled my hair and continued kissing me aggresively. Im sure my lips were bleeding even more now. I was crying and struggling. Right at that moment my phone started ringing. It was Kwangmin. He took my phone. "This f*er?" He laughed " KWANGMIN SAVE MEEEE!!" I screamed. Jeongmin then ductaped my mouth again as he left the room to talk to Kwangmin.

Kwangmin's POV

"Minhee?! Where are you?!"

"Well hello there, Mr.Jo"

"You... What have you done to Minhee?!"

"Me? Well im just having some fun with her~"

"Where are you?"

"Why? Are you going to fight again?"

"No. I'm gonna inform the police."

"Oh contrare, ask Minhee's parents, the police doesnt want to be involved."

"For f*s sake, WHERE IS MINHEE?!"

"I'll tell you one thing kiddo, by the time you get here, she wont live."

And with that Jeongmin hung up.

What Jeongmin didnt know was that Hyunseong's hyung was a detective and was able to track down the location of the phone call. Minhee's parents were with me in the room. I assured them to stay with Hyunseong while i go beat the crap out of the f@#$er. "Stay here. I'll be back with Minhee. Look for me if im not back by 90 minutes." I took a mini-weapon which was a dagger with me. Not to kill Jeongmin, which i would really like to do but to cut up the door to enter. "Stay safe" Minhee's mom hugged me and cried. "Nae, eomonim." I took of the detector Hyunseong's hyung gave me and ran off. Hyunseong's brother will be following me from a distance.

It was an old abandoned warehouse near the valleys of Gangnam. I leaned it and i could hear Minhee's voice crying. I could hear Jeongmin saying to lock her up for the night and i saw them exit the warehouse. I hid from a tree above. 3 guys exited but Jeongmin didnt go, that means he was still there. I nodded at Hyunseong's brother to remain in the bushes as I began cutting through the locks of the back door.

I made a big enough hole and kicked in. Minhee noticed me and she was breathing heavily, face and lips swollen, shirt ripped open halfway. It hurt me to see her like this. Trying my best to make minimum noise, i cut through the ropes that kept Minhee tied up and i whispered to her "Go, there is a man waiting there outside for you, he will bring you home." Minhee nodded and stood up. "KWANGMIN!" She screamed, before i could turn around i was stabbed by the back. I fell on my knees and turned around to see Jeongmin laughing as he pulled Minhee to him. I pressed the alert button that was in my pocket quickly before i started loosing consciouness.

Within minutes later Hyunseong's hyung along with 10 other police men kicked the door open.

"SURRENDER!"

That was the last word i heard before i lost consciousness.

Jeongmin pulled me by my hair as I saw Kwangmin fell on his knees. I was terrified, My breathing became scaringly abnormal. "KWANGMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN, JO KWANGMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN, WAKE UP, WAKE UP PLEASE." I kicked Jeongmin away and i started shaking him. Suddenly the door barged open and 10 men barged in the room with guns. "SURRENDER" They screamed at Jeongmin who had tried to run away but was immediately caught by them. "CALL THE AMBULANCE! SOMEONE!" I screamed as i hugged Kwangmin's body, i held his wound to prevent it from bleeding too much, i held his hand and cried. 

Don't you dare leave me Jo Kwangmin.

The paramedics carried and we all rushed to the hospital. I sat with him all the way. When we arrived to the hospital they brought him to the ER and operating room. I saw Mom and Dad there and i ran and hugged them.

They were both crying so badly, we all sat outside the ER and cried. 

Surprisingly, Kwangmin's parents didnt come, so i went up to Hyunseong and asked him where Kwangmin's parents was. "Kwangmin's parents both died of a car accident when he was young, he has a brother but he is currently in the US." 

I looked at Kwangmin through the window of the ICU as a another tear escaped my eye.

Don't die on me, please.