Chapter 8

In Memoriam

 

"Minhee!" I chased her right after the school bell rang for us to go home. She didnt hear me i guess, because she just went on. I figured i shouldnt hook on-to her so much just because of the jacket issue. I need to win her heart. And i need to win it soon.

I went to my locker and placed my books in and raced up to meet Hyunseong, who was waiting for me at the stadium. We are gonna have a weekly match-off against the Dynamites. My team is called the Champions, and we are hella winning this competition.

"Hyung! Am i late?" I said as i literally barged in the changing room. "20 minutes, hurry!" He said as he tossed me my shirt & shorts. I quickly removed my shirt. "AYE DONT CHANGE INFRONT OF ME!" Hyungseong screamed as he closed his eyes. I laughed as i turned around and quickly changed my shirt "DONT OPEN YOUR EYES IM TAKING OFF MY SHOOOORTSSS~" I mocked him as he just screamed in disgust. I laughed and qucikly changed.

"Im , now you can look hyung" I poked his shoulders. "JO KWANGMIN I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND PLEASE LEAVE ME" I laughed again at him. "15 MINUTES TO GAME" I could hear our coach screaming. "im done im done" I patted Hyunseong's shoulders as i started doing some stretches, "This boy has no sense of humor -_-" Hyunseong snorted as he started doing stretches too, we met up with the rest of our teammates and did our cheer. 

WHO ARE WE?

CHAMPIONS

WHAT ARE WE HERE FOR?

TO WIN

WHAT DO WE WANT?

THE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY

HANA DUL SET LETS GOOOO!

We met up with our coach before our game, Mr.Choi, he said he brought his family over to watch the game. Thats sweet.

I took a deep breath. I can do this.

 

On the other hand...

"Honey, get ready, lets go see dad's match tonight."

My mom disturbed me from my ultimate drama marathon. 

"But moooommmm i need to know how Jae Hee pulls of her boy look without getting caught!" 

"Come on, this match is important for your father, plus he pays for your internet bills."

"Fineee" I pouted but got ready, we are going to a football match so i dont need to be fancy. Sweatshirt, football shorts, a messy bun and a little lipbalm will do the trick. I wore my red sneakers and followed Mom out. 

The stadium was packed, i thought this was a small game o.o. We got the front seats. I met up with dad before the game started gave him a big hug.

"Minhee?!" I turned around to see Kwangmin utterly shocked. "Kwangmin? What are you doing here? o.o ?" I said as shocked as him.

"I'm part of the Champions" He said "Champions? Dads team?" I said as i turned around and saw Dad standing there anxiously waiting for the game to start.

"Your Dad is Mr.Choi?!"

"PLAYERS PLEASE ASSEMBLE IN THE FIELD, GAME IS IN 5 MINUTES"

"I gotta go Minhee, see ya after the game!" He quickly hugged me and ran away before I could say anything.

I couldnt help but smile as i returned to my seat. I smiled at him as he was getting ready for the game, he noticed and smiled back. 

"is that your boyfriend?" Mom whispered ever so creepily in my ear. 

"MOM YOU SCARED ME!" I jumped and she just shrugged.

"By the way, not funny about lying to me about the time." I frowned at her.

She just smiled and mehrong-ed at me. How can this person be a 39 year old mother, i dont know.

The game began and it became rough within 10 minutes. Kwangmin was so focused and was literally zipping and zapping through the field, kicking the ball.

CHAM:DYNA

1:4

Then it was the half-time thing,

They took a 20 minute break. I could see Dad all stressed up and so were the members. Kwangmin was goddamn stressed. I smiled at him and he just half-smiled back at me. I took Mom's cheerboard flipped it over and took her lipstick and scribbled on the board.

GO CHAMPIONS, WIN THEM OVER! 

It was already time to resume the game, I raised the board as high as i could and i started screaming 

FIGHTINGGGG! CHAMPIONS FIGHTINNGG!! 

I could instantly see Kwangmins face brighten up. 

The game started and Kwangmin started playing like a cheetah.

CHAMPIONS GOAL!

DOUBLE GOAL!

THE CHAMPIONS ARE MAKING THEIR OFFICIAL COMEBACK AS THEY ARE TIED WITH THE DYNAMITES WITH 10 MINUTES OF THE GAME REMAINING, WHO KNEW THIS WAS POSSIBLE?!

I screamed as it was almost times up. JO KWANGMIN! WIN THIS FOR ME! FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!

And with that Kwangmin got the ball and did a bicycle kick and goaled with 3 seconds to spare.

GOOOAAAALLLL! THIS IS AMAZING! THE CHAMPIONS HAVE WON! WHAT AN AMAZING GAME GUYS! 

Everyone carried Kwangmin and started throwing him up and down. I screamed and hugged mom before i ran down to hug Dad! After their team celebrations, Kwangmin tapped my shoulders.

"KWANGMIIIINNN!!! YOU DID ITTT!" I bearhugged him and he hugged me back oh-so tightly. "Thank you so much Minhee!" I felt lips on my cheek as i pulled back and looked at him and he smiled at me. My face was blank yet flushed red.

AHEM

Dad scoffed next to me. "Appaaa!!!!" I hugged him. "Great game Kwangmin, you did well!" He pat Kwangmins shoulders. 

"Kaja, lets go celebrate!" Dad left with the rest of the Champions while Mom and I went home.

I touched my cheek and smiled.

Not bad, Jo Kwangmin.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you liked this chapter~

What did Santa give you for christmas? Im still waiting for santa to bring me my 6 Boyfriends, he is late though.

ahahaha

Hope you have a great christmas, spend it with love and cheer. Say what you want to say to your loved ones and live with no regret. New year is coming soon so hope you got your resolutions ready ^^

So HO HO HOOOO

Merry christmas from bestfriend007 <3

Love you all ^3^

-bestfriend007