Chapter 13

In Memoriam

Kwangmin & I pretty much had a normal and amazing life. My parents got along really well with Kwangmin. Youngmin left for US again but promised to be back next month and start to live in Korea with his brother. Kwangmin & I graduated high school soon after. Kwangmin got 24th position while i got 18th. We will still proud because it was waaaay better than our previous results.

I got a part-time job in a cafe and Kwangmin got a job in Youngmin's company, which was a charitable team that helped kids go to school when it was unaffordable. They shifted its headquarters to Korea and thats how Youngmin decided to move here. I would drop by Kwangmin's office and chat for hours before getting caught. Everything was falling perfectly into place.

It was the day of our 4th year anniversary where Kwangmin brought me back to the place where we first met, school. We walked around the old premises that was now filled with other students. We greeted our previous teachers who recognized us. "Oh my god, isnt this uri Jo Kwangmin and Choi Minhee?" Mr. Jay, surpringly was still there. He had been promoted to Assitant Head. "Mr.Jay!" I smiled. "Sir, you havent changed one bit!" He still wore the white-buttoned shirt with a flashy tie. "How have you been Sir?" Kwangmin greeted him. "I have been grand, my students. Hows life? Got jobs?" We both smiled and nodded. We stood there and talked till he got a phone call. "Lets meet whenever its possible" He said and rushed off. 

"Mr.Jay really hasnt changed one bit" Kwangmin said. "I wonder whether he is married with Ms.Sora or not" We both laughed. Mr.Jay used to have a big crush on Ms.Sora, rumors said they were dating, but who knows.

We walked our way to the park and Kwangmin smiled and chuckled a little. "Why did you laugh?" I looked up at him. "Remember that time when you first dated Jeongmin? Well when you guys kissed under that tree, I was standing here. And you did not know how frustrated I was." He said while pointed at the tree. "Ah geuraeyo? ._." I said when i suddenly remembered the next day when he looked like he commited a murder. "Wait! Did you kill someone because of that?!" 

"What do you mean o.o?" "The next day if im not mistaken, you came and looked terrible and rumors said you had murdered someone." My voice small when saying the last part. "Ahh that day? I was just punching the punching bag till i got badly bruised, but yeah it was because of you and Jeongmin." He shrugged and smiled. I stopped myself and turned him and looked at him. "Mianheyo Kwangmin, for hurting you so much in the past." I said as a small tear escaped my eye. He smiled and held me by my head and kissed my forehead. "Its fine, your with me now. As long as we stay together forever i have no problem" He hugged me and then we went to sit under the tree and made out for a while.

Yes, we believe in PDA.

We cuddled and watched the clouds pass by as we hummed to our favourite songs.

Kwangmin suddenly stood up and said "Jagi, I wanna show you something." I smiled and said go ahead. He took out his phone and did somethings then a tune started playing.

He placed the phone on the ground and started singing. 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MddL-FBwijA (Stop at 1:24)

I’ve been waiting for this moment, feel so right
The blue sky is filled with sunshine
Everything is perfect
I imagine you throwing the bouquet and giving a toast – you’re my wife
I promise my love for you
I’ll cherish my life with you
I kneel down
And I’ll confess now

My wish is to be with you forever
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?
Please make me into the happiest man
Will you marry me? Will you marry me?

Will you?

He took out a diamond ring from his pocket and proposed to me. "Choi Minhee, Will you be my one and only? I promise to stay by your side and I will always keep you happy. Will you marry me?"

I stood up immediately, a huge grin on my face, took the ring and said. "I do - I mean yes" He got up cupped my face and kissed me and slid the ring in my hand and I slid the ring in his, both without letting our lips part.

Definitely the best day ever.