Chapter 1

In Memoriam

"W-what?"

"Im sorry but its over. I hated you anyways, always bugging me asking where i am, wanting to hangout and shiz. Your annoying too dont you know? I only accepted you because i wanted to go have some FUN with you, now i realised your too innocent and a pure waste of my time. Minah, just go die and let me live my freaking life already!" John said as he stormed away.

Tears in my eyes, I helplessly dropped on the floor, screaming.

Waste of time? Annoying? Go die?

If thats what you want, then alright. Fine by me.

I will die then.

Who needs this life anyways right?

I dont have a freaking dad, I'm getting bullied every single day, Mom is rarely at home even.

No one loves me.

No one cares for me.

I thought John did, but alas. Thats wasnt true either.

"UGH I HATE THIS, I HATE MY LIFE." I started throwing everything i see on the floor. Then i dropped to my knees and started crying out loud.

Right at that moment, Mom came in the house.

"MINAH? JO MINAH WHERE ARE YOU?" I saw her running towards me.

"Are you okay?! " She said as she checked my body for any bruises or such.

"M-mom.... im s-sorry..." I said as i cried in her chest.

She sat there, hugging and comforting my cries.

I started mumbling my problems to her. I told her about how everything was really tough for me, how i got bullied in school, how i had a boyfriend and broke up.

She doesnt know i have or HAD a boyfriend, she would kill me. But suprisingly, she didnt. She just listened to me and i just let it all out on her.

"Come here, sweetie, sit on the couch." She said as she helped me up.

"Mom... can we just run away? Go to some far away place and start new?" I said as i stared intensly at those caring brown eyes.

My mom was my everything. I dont know what happened to my dad, but i was an only child and we are staying here in California for almost 12 years now, ever since i was 2 years old.

She in turn, just laughed at my idea as if it was a joke.

"Im serious, This is not even our hometown."

"I know"

"You are still single and its really hard to earn money here."

"I know"

"Cant we just go mom?"

"No sweetie, just because of one breakup, i am not ready to pack my bags and move Minah"

"WHAT THE F- ?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS MOM? TO SEE THE PERSON  YOU LOVE TELL YOU ITS NEVER TRUE AND JUST VANISHES FROM YOUR SITE? NO. MAYBE THATS WHY DAD LEFT YOU."

 

SLAP

 

I feel my left cheek burning red with hand marks on it. I can see my Mom crying, breathing heavily infront of me.

"Yes, Minah, I do know how it feels."

And with that she fell on the couch and started crying.

I too fell on my knees crying.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Bestfriend007 here! i have returned from the dead with my new fic B) This story is supposed to be a sad story but i dont know how i am gonna pull this off. Also i might be on a huge hiatus with this story because i am going back to my country this weekend and will be gone for 2 weeks. Im also having a hectic time packing up and stuff. So please be patient with me ^.^ Hopefully i will gain all your love and support through this story!

Hope i make you shed some tears -w-

anyways, take care and Happy Holidays <3

Check out my previous fanfics too!

Love y'all cx

~bestfriend007