Chapter 3

In Memoriam

"Jeongmin oppa!"

"Minhee-ah , did this guy bother you?"

"Oppa, Hajima! Leave him T^T"

"Did he or not?"

"Yeah but-"

And with that Jeongmin was about to punch him but stopped halfway because I used myself as a human shield to block his hit.

"Lee Jeongmin oppa, I said enough."  As i pushed his hand away. "Im new, and i dont want you to hurt someone on my first day." Jeongmin just stared at me then glared at him. "Lets go Minhee." Jeongmin said as he pulled me away from the bully as the bully stood there dumbfounded.

What did she do? Did she just save me?

Right, I didnt introduce Jeongmin yet. Lee Jeongmin, 17, a year older than me. Next door neighbour. He and I are pretty close i guess. Anyways Jeongmin walked me home, i usually dont talk to him that much because well frankly I hate talking to guys. Now that i actually see him and talk to him.... he aint half bad.

"See you tomorrow?" He said as i walked to the step of my house. "sure, bye." I waved at him and he flashed me one of those huge genuine smiles and waved back and started walking away. I stood there and watched his shadow dissapear before knocking the door. I entered home ate dinner and went to  bed after finishing all neccessities.

On the other hand...

Why did she save me? Did she really mean it? I mean i could have beaten up that guy if he touched me but why did she get involved? Why was my heart beating fast when she stood ever so close to me? Its because i was tired right? Who is the freaking guy anyway? What relationship does he have Minhee?  What is going on........

 

"RISE AND SHINE MINAH"

It was yet another ordinary morning as i thought back on my weird dream of eating 200 packs of vanilla icecream and then riding a horse to Land Jeongmin. Yeap TOTALLY WEIRD. As i got out of the door of my house i saw Jeongmin leaning against the lightpost scrolling through his phone.

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" I said as i closed the door. "Just scrolling through my SNS" He said as he glanced at me and smiled. " Lets go?" He said as he stood straight "Um sure?" I said as i walked next to him. "Minhee check this out" He showed this incredibly funny video on celebrities getting pranked and oh god that lady with blonde hair just got her face covered in cake and her reaction is amazing she was like ma magap ma magap as the icing on the cake made her hard to understand. Jeongmin and I were laughing so hard we didnt even notice we were near school. From the corner of my eye, i sensed someone staring at me. But when i turned around there was no one. Weird, i just shrugged it off. I said goodbye to Jeongminas he is not in my class. Rather dissapointing i must say.

So i just straightened up to get laughed up at as i entered my class. The bully from yesterday was there just staring at me. I felt cold shivers as i turned away and sat down. Got my stuff ready as i just waited for the teacher. The bully was still staring, like what is his problem seriously. I looked at him in the eye and i was surprised. His eyes was filled with anxiousness. Then when he realised that he got caught staring at me he quickly turned his head and fumbled for something to do. He just hit his table and shouted AISH. His bully-friends soon got him busy so yeah. 

"Okay class, we got a new teacher today, Be nice to her." Our homeroom teacher Mr.Jay said "Sora-sshi, you can enter now." And then a beautiful young lady entered. My class that was filled with monkeys suddenly got so quiet when she entered, the boys were gaped in awe. "Morning class, My name in Jung Sora and i will be teaching you Mathematics" She said as she introduced herself. Now i know what the boys favourite subject will be, sadly and happily.  We got our turn to introduce ourselves. I did the regular introduction. Choi Minhee, 16. Everyone had their chance. Time flies when your stating your name and age, aye? Soon it was recess so i headed out. The bully was yet again staring oh so sadly at me. So this time i walked up to him  "Greg? is that your name?"

"No, my name is Kwangmin, idiot." He said as he suddenly become the old bully he was. "Whatever it is, can you please not stare me down like that? If you have anything to say, say it now." I crossed my arms and waited for him to say something but he just walked away from me. So i just tossed my hands up in the air, frustrated. Idiot. I could hear Jeongmin calling for me so i just went with Jeongmin and spent the rest of recess with him. 

The day ended like that.

Then the first week of school passed by. 

Time surely flied fast i tell you. Things were pretty much the same, Jeongmin and I got really close, ALOT of guys studied really hard in maths and went for extra classes with Ms.Sora, Just to spend extra time with her and to impress her. Gre- Im sorry whats his name... uhh Kwangmin? yeah that dude seemed to be back to his original self, but he doesnt bully me that much anymore. Either way, I started getting feelings for Jeongmin and i reaaaaaallly dont know what to do about it. Surely im not gonna confess nu-uh. Im just gonna let it slide. See whether he does anything about it or not. 

It was the weeked. Jeongmin invited me to the park. I wore a cute pastel blue sundress with sneakers. Yeap thats my style.

Jeongmin waitied for me outside the house. "Wow Minhee, you look amazing with that dress."  He said as he smiled at me. "Not noticing the sneakers?" "The sneakers is stylish too" He said as he laughed at me.

We just walked around and sat down under the tree after eating icecreams and laughing our hearts out. 

Out of nowhere Jeongmin got really quiet and serious. He was fiddling with the hem of his shirt before saying "Minhee, can we.. can we date?" 

Utterly surprised."What?"

He repeated looking at me in the eyes and said. "Choi Minhee, will you be my girlfriend?"

 

 

"Yes" I said as i really couldnt believe what is happening.

And with that he shyly leaned in and kissed me sweetly.

On the other hand.

A person who just decided to talk a walk in the park to understand his feelings for a girl. He had witnessed the worst possible thing he could ever imagine. And couldnt do anything about it. Kwangmin stood there as his heart tightened and his teeth biting his lips so hardly you could see it swell. And with that, he just turned and walked away, making sure not to be noticed.

__________________________________________

A/N: Bestfriend007 here people! I have safely came back from my vacation. Thank you for being patient with me, and here is the new chapter.

Surprised the bully is Kwangmin? eheheheh me too. xD Anyways i'd really love it if you guys shared my story with your friends and tell me your honest opinions about it. I dont mind any criticisms, it helps me. And can  you help me with something? Pwetty pwease? Can you help me find a background picture for this story? I want your sugggestions and help because this potato author needs help TT also i am waiting for my poster, the shop is having a rough time and i dont want to rush them. So lets all be patient. Please show love and care to my stories! Till next time sarangs <3 SARANGHEYOOO!

Check out my previous fics : 

Crush:- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/508095/crush-romance-kwangmin-boyfriendband-minwooandyou-schoollovelife-jeongminandyou

A Day With Him:- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/523609/a-day-with-him-oneshot-kwangmin-boyfriendband-kwangminandyou