Chapter 5

In Memoriam

"Minhee?" The sweet sound of my mom woke me up. "Mom? What are you- argh" I said as i tried to sit up i got a sharp pain at my head. "Oh my god you are better, thank god." She said as she smile and held my hand. "Is...is this the hospital?" My hand was poked with those thingy that gives you some liquid, i dont know. Im not smart. "Yes it is. I know what happened and all. Your teacher called the ambuance after one guy saved you from Jeongmin" She as she smiled and carressed my hand. "Where's dad?" I felt extremely bad, my parents were always busy and stressed and now i had to be a reason.

"He is with the police." "You guys reported about Jeongmin?!" She nodded, instinctively i smiled. "He deserves it."

"Miss? Can you please exit the room for a minute?" A nurse entered. My mom nodded, kissed my cheek and left.

"Im sorry Minhee-ssi but this mught hurt a little." She said as she held a huge needle ready to stick it on my cheeks and no i am not comfortable with this. I gulped as i turned around. "You know Minhee-ssi, you have been unconscious for 3 days" "Really?! i looked at my watch and she was right. "You didnt miss alot anyways"She smiled as she stung me. I hissed and she rubbed that thingy after she was done. "Alright then Minhee-ssi, you can be discharged by tonight" She edited my charts thingy and then smiled and left.

Mom came back in, and smiled. "Movies tonight?" "Sure thing"

"By the way Mom do you know who saved me?" I said extremely curious. She tapped her chin "No sweetie, i wasnt paying attention." "Oh" Well i wouldnt blame her, who would pay attention when their daughter just got molested and is unconscious right? Dad came soon after. "Minhee! My angel! Thank god you are okay!" He said as he hugged me and you could see him cry. My dad doesnt mind to cry, it is manly :P "Dad, i love you but it hurts." I said as i patted his back. "Sorry sweetie" He said as he stood straight and mom wiped his tears. I smiled at our happy family.

I got home that night. I have a thin bandage wrapped around my upper head but i wore a beanie to cover it. Jeongmin had gotten a warning and got suspended from school for a month. His parents had begged forgiveness from me and ofcourse i had forgiven them. I mean its not their fault that Jeongmin was a . So we cant blame them.

I took the rest of the week off.

Wasnt interested in school anyways. The news mustve spread to every single soul living in our school. Especially to class-monkeys-and-donkeys aka my class.

Still was curious to who could have saved me. But might end up like the Jeongmin story. I just totally give up on love.

It was already Monday morning before i even knew it. I couldnt even finish my drama yet. I groaned as the alarm rang. "MOOOM CAN I NOT GO SCHOOL TODAAAY?" I shouted to my mom from my bed, she was probably making breakfast. "THEN DO YOU WANT TO VISIT MR.HAN?" She yeled back. Mr.Han was my Dad's ex-teacher. He is a really great guy BUT he tells alot of stories, not saying that that is bad but he also likes to give me A L O T of chores to do. Saying that will make me into a 'perfect young lady whom is not infected by the evils of technology'. He is a strong believer on how things must be done in the old fashioned way, well not me. "FINE FINE IM GETTING READY" I shot up and went to take a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast and rushed out. 

The moment i step foot on the school compound the corridor went quiet. I adjusted the beanie on my head to make sure the bandage wasnt shown. I entered class. Mr.Jay was sitting there. "Good heavens Minhee, are you alright?" "Goodmorning Sir" I said as i bowed at him "Im fine sir" I smiled as i sat down at my seat. The class started to whisper and chatter. I looked around as i felt a gaze on me. It was that bully kid. His face seemed less of worry but when my eyes met his, he smiled at me. That was weird. I just furrowed my eyebrows at him then looked straight as Ms.Min our geography teacher entered.

Time flew, it was recess time.

I sat down on my usual place, near the end of the canteen with a view of the field. I took out my luch box and started to eat my kimbap made by my amazing mom. 

"So youre the b#$%* that made our hyung in trouble" Some seniors who were supposedly Jeongmin's classmates appeared infront of me. I remained silent and ignored their presence. "Hah, she is trying to ignore us." One said as he tried to pull my hair stopped midway when Kwangmin sat next to me. Kwangmin like i said was the schools bully so even the seniors were afraid of him.

He sat next to me, and glared at those baffoons. And with that they left. I just smiled to myself looking at their faces. Kwangmin then looked at me and smiled. I immediately stopped smiling. "So are you okay? I heard you go-" He said and i cut him off "Yeah im fine." I replied and quickly ate up and left. "Min-" He said trying to stop me. "No. Dont talk to me." And with that I left.