Chapter 7

In Memoriam

"Oops"  I said as I stared in her eyes. Everything just froze for about 3 seconds before she rushed and got up.

"S-sorry" She said, as she was fixing her shirt. I shook my head "Just stay safe next time." I said. As much as i wanted to stay with her and walk her home, todays perfect fairytale is ruined so might as well i go home, rest and maybe fanboy about today ^3^

'I mean im sorry about scaring you off the slide, and falling on top of you... and thank you for saving me" She said as she rubbed her arm, not making eye contact. I just looked at her and smiled "Its alright, its not your fault even, its gravity." She smiled at me and i returned the smile. "Stay safe Minhee-ssi!" I bid her farewell as i started walking in the opposite direction with a huge smile on my face.

>Play this to embrace Kwangmin's moment : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kmDHfRUH_w <

After i see her exit the park i started jumping up and down and sitting on the slide and enjoying myself. Today my friend, was a great day.

On the other hand...

Omona... Why did i fall on Kwangmin. How stupid of you Choi Minhee -__- Gosh i must have hurt him when i screamed at him... Did i overreact? And he even saved me after that. Stupid girl -_________- Sigh, i guess he isnt a bad guy after all.

RINGRINGRING

"MINHEE YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOOOOOL" Mom cooed from downstairs. "zu." I said as i jotled up. WIthin the next 10 minutes, I showered, brushed my teeth and hair and wore my clothes on. I swear i think i broke the world record.

I then skipped breakfast and literally ran halfway then stopped. Im quite near school so guess i can walk slowly now. I fixed up my hair and shirt and walked faster. "Hey Minhee-ssi!" I turned to see Kwangmin chasing me. I stopped at looked at him and smiled "Hey" "Why pant were pant you running so fast pant ?" He was breathing heavily. "I'm late!" "umm no, we have like 15 minutes more, he said as he looked at his watch and nodded and showed me. I bit my lips "Aish moooommmm -___-" I said as i stomped my foot.

**Insert Minhee's moms trollface.jpg here**

He smiled at me and chuckled. "Dont laugh :(" I said as i pouted. "Okayokay" He kept his laughter. ""Um Minhee? I think you were wearing your shirt backwards." I immediately looked at realised that he was true. "zuuuuuuu >:c" I said as I massaged my temples. 

"Here, take my jacket for now, fix your shirt and come. I'll be waiting outside," He tooked off his jacket and passed it to me with a smile, i gave a small smile ,wore it, ran in school to the changing room.

Not many people were in school yet, thank god. I went in the toilet cubicle, quickly changed my shirt back, and then as i was about to exit i looked at his jacket and his nametag. Jo Kwangmin hm? I smiled subconsciously and then came out of the toilet to see him leaning against the wall using his phone. "Here, thanks" I said as i handed him his jacket and he wore it immediately. "By the way, your jacket is still with me, do you want it today or tomorrow? If you want it today, you gotta follow me to pick it up" He said as he looked at me, Well from my judgements he technically wants me to follow him to pick it up but.. "Nah, its alright, you can give it to me tomorrow." I said, I could see the dissapointment in his eyes. "Oh okay then" He smiled nonetheless.

"See ya later in class, I'll go catch up with my friends" I waved him goodbye. "See you, Minhee-ssi" He smiled and waved back.

"Just call me Minhee!" I said as i ran off, i could see the smile on his face.

On the other hand...

"Minhee Minhee. You will F*^#$ing die soon. Just wait for me, b%$#@."