Chapter 12

In Memoriam

I quickly turned around to face Kwangmin, he was still there. Then i looked back, an exact duplicate of Kwangmin stood infront of me. "Annyeonghaseyo, is this the room for Jo Kwangmin?" He looked at me and i nodded, still dumbfounded and moved myself so that he could come in. He smiled and bowed then went in. "Hyung." Kwangmin called for him. "What happened, why are you here?" He asked the duplicate. "Hyunseong called me, so i rushed to Korea. Dont worry ill be staying for a month or so." The duplicate said as he sat next to Kwangmin. As of me, i was still dumbfounded. 

"Minhee, meet my twin brother, Jo Youngmin." Kwangmin said. "Annyeonghaseyo" We said in unison and then laughed. "I was really shocked when i saw him" I said as i went to get drinks for him. I sat on the opposite side of Kwangmin. "We get that alot, and its nice meeting you" Youngmin said "Also thank you for taking care of my brother, Minhee-ssi." 

"I should say thank you to him actually, he saved my life." I smiled at Kwangmin. "So how long since you two started dating?" I choked on my drink and looked at Kwangmin who immediately replied. "ah, hyung. We arent dating yet" "Yet? So coming soon aye?" Youngmin teased Kwangmin as he blushed. I just smiled at the both of them. "I will leave you guys to catch up with your brotherhood. Call me or the nurse if anything were to happen" I said as i bowed at Youngmin and left. Such cute brothers.

Days passed. The time for Kwangmin to get discharged was here. Mom, Dad, Hyunseong, Youngmin & I helped with clearing up the place. After we got Kwangmin to his legs, he seemed to be A-okay. I smiled as I stood there while Hyunseong helped him walk as he kept pushing him away saying he is fine. Dad & Youngmin went to settle the bills. Mom & I then sat down. I watched Kwangmin and then Mom my hair. "You found a good guy, dont lose him with your dirty habits." I knudged her hoping Kwangmin didnt hear. Unfortunately he did, Kwangmin looked at me then laughed. I pouted as my face turned red and i looked away avoiding his eyes.

I dropped Mom & Dad home as I followed him to his house to say a final goodbye for the night. Youngmin would be staying with him so i didnt have to worry about anything. Still I gave my number to him just incase. I followed them to his doorsteps. I bid farewell and as i turned around Kwangmin held my hand and surprised I turned and faced him.  "Hyung, I will talk a small walk with Minhee. You can go inside." Kwangmin said to Youngmin who quietly nodded and went in. I laughed at Kwangmin "Waeyo? Pity your hyung :b"

"I just wanted to be alone with you for awhile. It hurts, you held me for so long and i couldnt hold you back" He pouted at me and i just smiled back at him "Then lets go" I held his hand as we both slowly walked around the garden. "Its really pretty here~" I said as i looked at him. "The breeze is great, the flowers are great and the person i am with is great." I smiled and looked at him. Kwangmin suddenly stopped and pulled me into a hug. At first i was shocked but then i relaxed and hugged him back. "I never got to say this before, but i have always wanted to say it." He said as he pulled back and looked at me, holding my hands. "You are so beautiful, i didnt know how to approach you at first. And i am terribly sorry for making you cry, I promise my best to always protect you and Choi Minhee, I love you so  very much." I could see the sincerity in his eyes and I smiled back and held his hands tighter. "I love you too, my nappeun boy." He then leaned in as he lips inched closer to mine. I closed my eyes as his lips met with mine. It felt so amazing, his lips were soft and careful. I wrapped my hands around his neck while he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"We are dating now right?" He said as he held my hand as we started walking back.

"Ofcourse you bully." I squeezed his hand and he pouted.  "Im sorryyyy :c"

"I know" I smiled and with that he went in and I went home.