Chapter 4

In Memoriam

PUNCH

SCREAM

PUNCH 

Kwangmin, who is now covered in sweat, grabbed the punching bag once again and continued to brutally throw punches and kicks. Followed by heavy breathing and screams. "Kwang?" His brother came in the basement. "What the f#@% is wrong with you?" He said as he stood infront of him, blocking his punch. "Hyung, please f#%@ off. I need to be f@#$ing alone." Kwangmin pushed him away and continued punching the bag. His brother just walked away. 

Like that, the night passed.

RING RING RING 

"All students please pay attention as i do the role-call"

"Choi Junhong" "Present!" "Kwon Seyoon" "Here" "Jay Liew" "Hows it goin JayJay!" Mr.Jay raised his brow at Jay. "I mean present sir." The class giggled at him as Mr.Jay just shook his head smiling. "Choi Minhee" "Here, Sir"  "No Jimin" "whaaaa?" Jimin stood up from his sleep. This guy has a really bad attidude of drooling on the table, so when he shot up the class uproared in laughter. "Go to the bathroom Jimin." "Nae songsaenim" He said as he rushed out of class. "Jo Kwangmin" No answer. "Jo Kwangmin?" He searched around the class, and shook his head. Right when he was about to mark him absent, Kwangmin walked in class. His face awfully pale, hands covered in bandages and his eyes were bloodshot. The whole class was silent and then started whispering. "What happened to you Mr.Jo? Do i need to call the police?" The teacher raised an eyebrow at Kwangmin who took his seat at the back of the class. "No sir."  "Very well then class, Ms.Sora will come in now. Be good" And with that Mr.Jay left.

The guys crowded around Kwangmin and was all worried and stuff, the girls formed a group and were like discussing something. I totally wanted to stay out of this so i just stared outside the window. I smiled at the relationshop ring Jeongmin got for me after the park. It was silver with engravings on it saying 'LOVE4EVER' surrounded by small shiny stones. Ms.Sora came in and as usual all the guys got oh so swooned by her and totally forgot about Kwangmin. The girls were still discussing something. All i heard was 'poor guy' 'he is still cute' 'did he kill someone?' 'why did he stop bullying everyone?' . None of my concern thats for sure. Kwangmin disgusts me. I hated bullies. More importantly, He bullied me on my first day of school! Like anyone would like him. The girls in my class mustve have some brain problems with the amount of make-up they wear. 

Ms.Sora gave up a load of homework, God even though she looks like an angel she sure doesnt have mercy on us. Mr.Jay suddenly popped in class "Minhee-ah, mind following me for a bit?" "Sure, sir." I said as I stood up. "Clean your desk, i might take some of your time after school." I nodded and put all my books under my desk and followed him to the Record room. "Alright, its not much but i need your help on arranging this in alphabetical order then send it to the principle. One of the kids parents are looking for me and I have to go. Can you please help me with this Minhee?" "Oh sure Sir, you better hurry." I said as i patted his back and he ran to the Main office. Mr.Jay is awesome like that, he is casual and strict. I took a deep breath and then started on the paperwork. It was already 5 minutes since school has ended and students were clearing the corridors as i just finished arranging the papers. I stood up ready to go to the Principles office, there were 2 ways to go. One through the back then you can return passing by the seniors or the straightforward way. Ofcourse i went through the back, sent the papers to the principle and sneaked my way into the senior corridor, ready to surprise Jeongmin. Behind the pillar i can see his goldish-brown hair moving left to right, I smiled at my plan and i peeked even more.

I saw his face, then a girls face, kissing, and him carressing her waists and kissing her oh-so aggressively.

Firstly i blinked, sure this wasnt true. Second i could hear the slight noises from the extreme kissing session.

I was utterly terrified and confused. That is not Jeongmin right?  Nope, it couldnt be. 

Still i stood there behind the pillar, too shocked to scream or cry,having hope that i was just mistaken. Then Jeongmin pulled back from the girl and wiped his lips and laughed and just glanced at me. The smile from his face dissapeared. He then coughed and then tured to the girl and said something like 'call me tonight' and then she nodded and walked off. Jeongmin then started walking towards me, i vigorously shook my head, backing up step by step. "Minhee, look" He said as he stood right infront of, i hit my back at the wall, a dead end. "I used you okay, i never loved you, but... since you saw what i did just now. I wouldnt mind doing the same to you." He said as he smirked at me. My eyes were wide open, I then slapped him right accross the face. Now sobbing uncontrolably. " I thought of sparing you, but now you are never gonna escape." Jeongmin said as he gripped my hand so tight it went red.

The corridors were now empty. Jeongmin then pushed me to an empty storeroom and locked the doors. 'LEE JEONGMIN WHAT THE F*$% ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at him. I ran and started hitting the doors and screaming for help."Shut up you b*&%$!" He said as he pushed me to the wall, grabbed my collar and started kissing me as i was kicking and trying my best to get away from his grip. I kicked his groin then he finally pulled back. I took my chance as i ran to the door shaking it and trying to unlock it. Jeongmin then pulled me again and i hit my head hard against the wall. My vision started to blur yet i still screamed. Jeongmin ripped a part of my uniform off then i kicked him really hard again. In return i got a slap right at my face. That made me weak even more. 

I was starting to give out. I started to lose consciousness when i heard banging on the door. "MINHEE?! MINHEE IS THAT YOU?!" "HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed yet again receiving another agressive shove from Jeongmin and with that i lost my consciousness.