Resolution

Comfort

Shinhye POV

 

The next few days went by in a breeze, I hardly remembered anything at all. If anything I only remembered the dinner we ate together. Sigh, why did I find out that I like my best friend. Why can't it be the other way around instead? I can't possibly tell him straight up I like him more than friends right? RAWRRR. Then it occured to me that I should just drop him stuble hints. Hmmmmmm what should i do or how should I start? And so, the operation starts.

 

~~~~~Kakao chat between the two yet to be lovebirds~~~~



Yonghwa ya~ Lets have dinner later around 8 pm? My last filming will end around 7pm I guess. I'm craving for some good food.Buy me some? v(^.^)

 

Tch I bought you food the other time, should you buy me food this time? Kekeke.


You wear a skirt and I will gladly treat you! Heol~


What happened to equality of the es, ahraso. What do you want to eat? I will be still having my off day since the drama filming ended and I composed two songs last week. 


I got to go back to film my last few scenes of the drama! I am fine with anything. You can decide since you are paying. Kekeke. See you later!

 

Shinhye POV
 

I could not wait for filming to end as I was really looking forward to the dinner date. Wait. Is it a date to him too?


"Noona! What are you daydreaming about? You were grinning away like a babo." Minhyuk said.

"Nothing much, was thinking of the rest that I will be getting in the next few days." I said, trying to come up with an excuse, hoping that he will not suspect me of what I was thinking about.

"Kenchanna Noona? Do you want to rest now? I can ask PD-nim to release you to go home earlier if you want." he asked.

"It's okay, I am meeting your hyung later for dinner. I will board ur van later like the previous time." I replied with a smile

"Eh? Is hyung unhappy again? I remember him being happy these few days though."he said with a concerned tone.

"Ani, I just wanted to have dinner with him, spend some time together since it is rare that we have free time at the time in our tight schedules."I reasoned.

"Ah, ahraso. I go inform my manager first." he said.

Half an hour later, I find myself back inside the van of Cnblue. I greeted their manager and sat beside Minhyuk. He smiled at me before going back to play games on his smartphone. As I was paying no attention to what was happening to my surroundings, we reached the dorm in no time. 


"Shinhye-si please be mindful of your surroundings when you two go out later. I saw some paparazzi outside camping just now." his manager said.


"Deh~" I replied with a smile and followed Minhyuk to the lift lobby.


Minhyuk opened the door and gestured me to enter first. I kicked off my heels and made a beeline for his room. I knocked on the door but there was no reply. I wanted to just enter the room but I was afraid if he might not like me invading his privacy.


"Minghyuk~ Can you help me see what is Yonghwa doing inside?" I asked.


"Noona just go in, he should be composing music and wearing earphones. I go back to my room to change out first. Have a good rest over the next few days!" he replied and walked to his room.


I thanked him and went to knock on the door again. No response again so I decided to just take a peek and see what is he doing. I slowly turned the knob so as to ensure he would not be disturbed. To my surprise, he was sleeping. his huddled form covered by his blanket. I moved closer with the thought of waking him up and leave for dinner when I heard snoring noises coming from his bed. I chuckled and decided to let him rest till he wakes up. I deposited my handbag on his already messy table and sat on the rollable chair. I looked around and realised his room has not much decorations except for some photos of his family and friends on the table and a soft toy next to his bed. Upon closer inspection i realised that it was the cho-a bear from Heartstrings. I grinned inwardly and continued my inspection of his room. His room was very clean and tidy for a guy. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a grunt. 'Oh what blackmail material he is providing me' I thought to myself. I decided to wake him up as I do not want to reach home at 1am like the previous time.


"Yongie~ Wakie wakie~" I said in my best imitation of Busan satoori. 


He stirred around for abit and slowly sat up. I laughed at his bed hair and he slowly turned to face me. I laughed harder, this time at his confused expressions on his face. I took the comb on the table and proceeded to try to help him arrange his hair properly.

"YA! Ahpa! Leave my hair alone!" he lamented.

"Aigooooooo, I am just trying to help." I pouted and sat back in the chair.

"Mian Shinhye. I was too tired so I took a nap. Let me wash up and we can go to eat. What do you want to eat?" he said before yawning.

"You go wash up first? give me some time to decide~" I said with some aegyo.

"Deh omma" he ruffled my hair and left the room after taking a face towel from his drawer.

I leaned back into the seat and start to think of where to go for dinner. Shall we eat western or japanese? I contemplated for a bit only to remember that he likes to eat japanese food. Japanese cuisine it is. I resumed my observation of his room while waiting for him to come back and I noticed that his guitars were not found in the room, maybe the room was already so cramped up. 

"Kaja! Have you decided where to eat?" he said as he placed his face towel over the ledge of his bed.

"We shall have your favourite cuisine. Jap! I shall wait for you outside while you change." I replied.

"You can stay and watch if you want!"he said cheekily.

I blushed immediately and went out of the room without looking back. I need to have more self control. 




 

~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~

 

 

 

A.N : I know it is a weird/abrupt way to end the chapter but its 12midnight here and I am very tired and about to doze off.
as usual review and comment! It is my motivation for quick updates.

P.S : I notice that there are quite a few of silent reader. Thanks for reading! drop a comment or review if you can!