déjà vu

Comfort

Yonghwa POV

While showering, I cant help but think about the antis saying how atrocious my acting is, how casting me in any drama is a gurantee way to produce a fail drama. I closed my eyes and let the sprinkler spray water over my face. Shinhye's face came to my mind instantly, I opened my eyes shocked and let some water into my eyes. After rubbing my eyes for a while, I started to ponder why her face appeared in my head. Ah, i remember now......


Flashback to 2011 heartstrings filming period

"Yonghwa ya~ What's with the gloomy face~" Shinhye said and proceeded to pinch both my cheeks.
"Did you check out what the entertainment news section in the newspapers today?" I managed to mutter with her trying to force out a smile with her hands.
"Ah you mean the news about the drama getting less than 5% ratings? Is that what's bothering you?" she answered after finally releasing her hands from my face.
"How do you deal with the antis?" I said before burying my head in my hands.
I felt her ruffling my hair, not saying anything. After awhile she stopped and I looked up to see her staring straight ahead apparently in deep thought.
"I do not deal with them, the lesser you know the better, isn't it? Our audience is very impatient, if the start or any part of a drama is boring, they will banish it and not give it a second chance. I have seen my parents do it, so i can attest to that. I have some dramas with low ratings too, if i let it get to me then wouldn't I be depressed all year long?" she said with a bitter smile.
I think about what she said and came to a conclusion that I should not let the antis get to me. I turned to her and gave her a one hand hug and left my hand on her shoulder.
" Thanks alot for your words of wisdom Sunbae nim~" I .
"No problem hoobae~ Can you bring the bottle of water over there to me please?" she turned and said with her patented puppy eyes.

THUD THUD                                                                        Present/ Yonghwa POV

"Hyung! Your skin is going to be all wrinkly soon if you dont come out now! It has been half an hour since you went in!" I heard Jungshin yelling
"Ara, im coming out now"I told him.

After doing my best to dry my hair with the hair dryer in my room, I lied down on my bed and snuggled under my blanket trying to go to sleep. It was then that i saw the bear the was on my bed, I turned and smiled like an idiot as I know the bear was a gift from fans that ship me and Shinhye. ' I miss you so very much! I hope we can meet up soon! Its a pity that we moved into a block with SM artistes, or else you can come over when its your school holidays and when you are free.... Those were the last thoughts before i wandered into dreamland.



A.N: thanks to you people for all the reviews and comments! My next update will be on monday or tue! do comment if the yongshin moment was okay or was it too mild. HAHA 

@tears_in_heaven5712 : thanks for being the first person to comment!

@stalla : thanks for liking my first update! i delievered on my promise! i updated like 14 hrs after my first update!

@windflower01 : haha im not new to the yong shin world! its just that all along i chose to read and not write fics! But this idea has been bugging me alot. haha so here i am trying my hand at writing. 

@waiwai913 : thanks for commenting on the story! hope to hear your input on whether my fluffiness is okay!


P.S please forgive me for any spelling and grammar errors and i started this fic at 2am and finished it at 2.40am at my side. Cheers!