Secret Her POV

Comfort

Shinhye POV

I watched him walked over to his room and heard the door slammed shut. I tried to calm myself down from the mini heart attack just now. ' I need to figure out just what is wrong with me.' I thought.

"Shinhye ya, lets go. I'll drive." he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 He offered his hand and I took it. He pulled me up form the couch and I ended up hugging him so as to prevent myself from smacking face first into him. I slapped his arm at his act of childishness. 

"Eh, how old are you? Shouldn't you stop playing all these childish tricks?" I asked

"Hahaha, you have to be equally chidlish to be affected by my tricks." was his reply.

I pouted at his witty comeback while he gave me his patented toothy grin and led me out of the house and to the elevator.
I quickly pressed the down button as i could not stand him chuckling at me. 

"Wae~ Why are you so eager for the lift to come? Are you hungry too?" he asked.

Ding! The elevator doors opened and I was quite surprised at who was inside. Im Yoona. 

"Oppa! Annyeonghaseyo Park Shin Hye-si." she greeted both of us.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-si" I greeted back.

"Oppa you are going out at 11pm at night? Shouldn't you be in bed at this time?" Yoona asked Yonghwa.

"I was busy composing music till i forgot about dinner. I am going to eat with Shinhye. Do me a favour and do not let anyone else know about this okay? Oh he's not in by the way, still busy at work." was his weird reply.

I noticed she looked sad after hearing Yonghwa's reply. I made it a point to pester him for the reason later.

"Aish oppa, can't I visit you instead? Yes I will keep our meeting here a secret." she winked at Yonghwa and Yonghwa grinned and rolls his eyes at her.

I wondered if when did him and Yoona got close enough to do that. Thinking about it put me in a very bad mood and i struggled to follow their conversation. We went inside the lift and i hit the 1st floor button harder then i intended to. I saw him giving me a concerned look through my peripheral vision and i just ignored him. He pressed the 10th floor button, for Yoona i presume.

"Yoona ya, do tell the girls to take care okay? It is getting cold and you can come over anytime to ask for help okay?" Yonghwa said when the lift stopped at the tenth floor.

"Of course! Thanks oppa!" she gave Yonghwa a brief hug and stepped out of the lift. She waved at us and we waved back before the lift doors came together.

I turned my head and was about to ask him to explain himself when he just cut me off.

"Ara, I will tell you later in the car about the details. Don't worry, I will tell you everything." he assured me.

I was quite shocked that he knew what I wanted him to do even before I said it. I just nodded and zipped up my jacket. The doors opened and we stepped out. He put his arm around my shoulders and steered me in the direction of his car. He opened the door for me and i boarded the car. 

"You never once did open the door for me." I said.

"There's a first time to everything isn't it?" he replied me and smiled at me.

"Yoona is together with JongHyun. He does not want anyone to know, so now that you lnow, i hope that what we discuss now will stay in this car forever." His statement caught me off guard as i thought that him being in contact with Seohyun was the reason why Yoona appeared so close to him.

"Jonghyun and I went to their dorm to fix one of their light bulb which was spoiled. It was how they two started." He continued without waiting for me to respond.

"You really have to keep this a secret okay? If not my handsome face will have a few bruises, you cant bear for that to happen right?" I smiled at his attempt of being funny.

"Deh, ahraso. Can you please drive to the place now? I'm so hungry I could eat a cow now." It was true as admist all the excitement over what just happened wore off.

He chuckled and obeyed. He started the car and off we went to his friend's place to eat. Along the way we talked about everything under the sun as what good friends do. We were having a good time till he went .....


A.N
Sorry for the cliff hanger! Will update the next chapter in 8 to 9 hours time! I have to go now to catch a movie.
I felt bad for not updating for a while therefore i rushed this chapter out in 15 mins.Pardon any spelling and grammar mistakes!
Do leave a comment or a review. I do read them and I will try to make my chapters alittle bit longer in my next chapter!
Cheers!