Secret

Comfort

Friendly reminder: for those who do not know, it's my second update in a day. If you haven't check out the first 1, please do check it out first!

Yonghwa Pov

"Hey Shinnie, now that we are on the topic of secrets, do you have any to tell me? Afterall I just told you one." I said, using the nickname that she loves.

"Bolmae Jung~ Hmmmm now that you mention about it, since you told me one already, how about you tell me another one before I tell you about one of mine?" she said with a huge grin on her face.

"Tch, I'm in a good mood today, so i shall grant you your wish. Wanna know who Noona is dating?" I decided to start things off with a huge shock.

"Ey? Eunhye unni is dating?" she asked in bewilderment.

I nodded my head in response and laughed at her shocked face. 

"Come on, I give you 3 tries." I flashed her a smile before i put my attention back to the road.

"I do not know, I do not gossip like most girls." she said and gave me a sly look.

"Tch, so are you implying that I am a girl now? So much for a heart to heart talk." I pretended to be offended.

" Kekekeke, you are so easy to read, I know you are not affected by what i said! Drop ur act~ I really do not have any clue to who is she dating. Why don't you just tell me?" she countered.

"You are no fun! It's Jongkook hyung." I said.

"I see, that's great. Unnie is at the age to settle down. Good for her then." she replied.

"Aww come on, fulfill your end of the deal!" I prompted.

"Alright, please do not get so excited and crash the car. Lee Minho-si confessed to me the other day after filming." she said while looking at the scenery outside.

My mind was in a whirl. Is she going to tell me that they are dating next? Or is she going to tell me that they are already together? So many questions were swimming in my head now.

"YA! MIND THE ROAD!" she shouted at me.

" Sorry!" I apologised and went back to concentrate on driving.

We reached the place shortly and after i parked the car, I decided to ask her if they were dating or were they together when she interrupted me.

"Just to satisfy your curiosity, I said no because I do not have any feelings for him." she said.

"Are we going to eat or do you have anything else to add?" she turned and look at me.

Her eyes stared right into me, into my soul. Her very mesmerising eyes, her beautiful eyes,

"YA! Stop ignoring me! Aish, I'm leaving to eat Yong! You can rot in here" she said and went out.

I came out of the car a few seconds later, wondering what in the world just happened. I found her in the cafe at the far corner. I greeted my friend and told him to serve us what he thought was best and went to sit in front of her.

"Mian Shinnie, I was still in shock just now. I ordered food for us both already." I said

"Great! Anyway, you looked very tired recently. I stalked you over the internet, the pictures all you fans took of you showed you as a walking panda. Care to explain why?" she asked.

"Where should i start? Guess its everything? Work, stress of being the leader? I do not know. I feel that it's very unfair to me.I just want to compose and share my brand of music, not to be overworked like some construction worker." I sighed.

"Wait wait wait, we got time so why don't you tell me all about it?" she said, taking and rubbing my right hand trying to comfort me.

"Where to start? How about this recent fiasco? I was so happy to be able to work with you but the management decided to pull me out as Heirs did not allow AOA to be promoted through the drama whereas Future choice allowed. This is not the first time I have been sacrificed for ' the greater good'. I pulled my hair with my free hand.

"So many other times, me in Juniel's MV, me being casted in WGM. All for the greater good! So says the management. All I got was more work and less happiness. They did not even approve of my 3 day break after this drama filming." I said and proceeded to slam my head on the table.

Shinhye did not reply me but instead she just played with my hair and continued to draw circles on my hand.

"There's nothing much you can do right? Since they are the ones who will promote and popularise your music?" she said in a meek voice.

"Then they are not doing enough! Our songs are so much better than those who win awards. Tch, I do not want to mention names but I'm sure we deserved a nomination." I said angrily.

"The most annoying part is taking me out of Heirs! I really wanted to spend time with you without restrictions. I mean you are the closest person I have outside family." I continued and winked at her.

I saw her eyes turned red and I use my thumb to wipe away the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Wae?" I asked?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Another cliff hanger! It's 2 am here and I'm too sleepy to continue. I will be overseas for 4 days, so do not expect any updates during these few days! Pardon the lack of fluffiness in these two chapters! There will be fluffiness in the next chapter though!
Cheers! comment and review as usual!