What's going on?

Comfort

Yonghwa POV

After opening the door of our dorm and slipping out of my shoes, I immediately plopped myself on the couch. The whole day was filled with filming and interviews for the drama , The Future Choice, that i was filming. 
"Hyung if you are so tired, just go wash up and sleep. I want to watch my american tv series! SHOOOOO~~~" Jungshin said
Upon hearing his voice the scenes of a conversation two weeks ago came to my mind.....


2 weeks ago

During dinner on one of the days, my bandmates and I were eating at the dorm. I was tired and just wanted to eat quickly so that i can retire to my room to rest for the next day's schedules when jungshin asked me a very very thought provoking question.
"Hyung! Did you see the viewership ratings for your drama and Minhyuk's?" he asked me.
"Nope, I barely have time for myself, why would i check on those stuff?" I answered honestly.
" You sure you do not have the time or you do not want to check? Your drama is hitting ard 4 to 5% average while Minhyukie's drama with Shinhye noona is hitting ard 15%. Heol~~~" Jungshin teased.
His words hit me like a truck then. Was it really that bad? I mean with the cast of Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun, it should be easy to hit at least 10% right? 
I looked up to see Minhyuk and Jonghyun giving Jungshin signals to stop talking. i smile inwardly. At least they are trying to not make me feel so bad. I took awhile to answer Jungshin as i needed to phrase my answer properly so that nobody gets hurt.
"You all should be glad that you guys have lesser responsibilities than me, meaning you dont have to worry about other things." was my meek reply. I know it would not help matters but I just blurted it out. 
"I'm done eating, thanks for the food." I muttered and went to wash my bowl and utensils, not wanting to see what my three brothers in all but blood's reactions.

Present/Yonghwa POV
 
I sat up and was about to stand up to go to wash up when Jungshin motioned me to stay.
"Hyung, I need to talk to you. We were all busy these 2 weeks I never had a chance to tell you I'm sorry for the joke that time and i did not mean to increase the already heavy burden that you are carrying." he said.
"Its okay, we are brothers, why would i be upset about that for 2 weeks? I forgot about it the following day already~" I said trying to make him feel better.
"Hyung if you don't mind me asking what are the other responsibilities that you have that we do not have?" he asked.
Sigh, should i tell him? After all, i kept it in for so long. In the end i decided to give in and talked to him.
"Whatever we discussed now will remain between the two of us, is that clear?" I said with a face of seriousness.
"You do remember that I was casted for second lead for Heirs right?" I continued.
"Of course Hyung! You were so happy to be able to work together with Shinhye noona again! I swear you were acting like a three year old eating candies for the first time." he answered.
"Do you know why I decided to back out? It was not because of what our management said. The whole nonsense about preparing for our last world stage tour and me having no time to compose songs. I rejected acting in Heirs all because of the management wanting to promote AOA." I paused to collect my thoughts.
"I'm blur Hyung, please explain." he urged.
"Notice the background music in The Future Choice when the scenes are in malls, it's AOA recent song, Confused. Not to mention Yuna sang the OST I'm OK." I explained, trying to get him to see the whole picture.
"Ah, no wonder Minhyuk was allowed to stay in the cast for Heirs. Hyung are you sad to be working with Yoon Eun Hye and Chae Ah-si?" he questioned.
"Why would you think that way? I'm more than happy to work with them, or should I say that I'm more than happy to take a break from song composing and singing. I'm just sad that I didnt have a choice, the higher ups jus decided to use me to promote AOA, just like how i had to work out like mad so I could feature in Juniel's Fool MV. You get my point? You guys dont need to be troubled by all these nonsense. The maximum you three have to do is to ask our Boices to support them through social media and in interviews while I have to do so much more." I replied him.
"Since we are having a heart to heart talk, I'm also angry at the media for linking me and Shinhye together for the past year till maybe around start of this year? Its disheartening as she rarely contacts me anymore." i whined while ruffling my hair.
"Eh Hyung! Your friendship with Shinhye noona is strong! Just cause she cant visit us in our new dorm freely doesn't mean that she forgot about you already! Haha, didn't she gave us some pancakes she made recently to eat? Those the Minhyukie brought back." Jungshin said, trying his best to cheer me up.
"Alright, Im going to bathe now as I need to leave at 6.30am tomorrow. Thanks for letting me rant. Remember that what we discussed is to be kept between us " I said.
"Ara Hyung! Go bathe, you stink." he retorted.
 
to be continued......
 
 
 
A.N: I have been reading alot of fan fiction about dooley couple and yongshin in general and I finally have the courage to write one. Haha, I'm not sure why but this idea popped up in my head and i decided to give it a go. I'm sorry there is no yongshin moments here but I am setting the foundations of the plot in this chapter. There will be some yongshin moments in the next chapter. I hope to post the next chapter by tomorrow or sunday latest. Hope you people will like it! Review and comment please!

P.S : I'm a guy and therefore my standard of fluffiness(romacnce) scenes might not be as sweet as some authors here can be. I apologise in advance. Haha.