001

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

a/n: small note before we get started. c: hey guys, it's been a while. LOL. whale, i kinda lost inspiration for like a month and i was thinking about deleting this story like how i do with other stories but then i remembered that i promised not to delete and so yeah... not deleting! ouo but uh, tbh, i forgot how everything works now lol but oh well, let's just see how this goes, hmm shall we? oh! & thank you for that subscriber (@Glaods) that i have lol for not leaving. ♥♥ hearts for you. ^^ okay, let's get started now.


Your POV
It's been a few days since school started and might I say, things are going much, much better than last year. It's not that last year was horrible, it was just that last year, we weren't ourselves and it just didn't felt right. So let's just say that last year was just a practice year and this year is the official year. Sounds a bit weird but it'll work out.

Me and Soomi are getting used to high school as the way it was before but this time, we're more open and we've made a lot more friends than last year! But since EXO is at our school, staying focused is really hard. So many fangirls surround them that it's impossible to get to class since some of the members are in some of our classes.

One of the members that caught my eye was Chen. He's such a sweetheart and he is just so handsome! All the members are handsome, of course but there's something about him that makes him stand out.
 


Today is just another normal day at school.

"Yeon Ae, let's go to lunch now!" Soomi shook me awake.

I groggily got up and got my stuff and left with her to the cafe. I wasn't fully awake even when we sat down with our food until I heard a voice.

"Hey, mind if we sit here?"

I looked up. Oh my god.. 

"Uhh, yes! Of course!" Soomi replied, her voice a bit shaky.

Chen and Lay smiled and sat down right in front of us. Okay, I forgot to mention this but, me and Soomi once interacted with EXO before but that was for a question or something. We only talked to Chen and Lay though. I didn't think they'd notice us much but I guess they did and I am trying not to freak out.

I fixed how I looked secretly, and smiled at them and lightly nudged Soomi's arm. She stopped grinning like an idiot and started eating.

We had some small conversation here and there but afterwards there would be an awkard silence. Well, awkward for me. Not sure about the others though.

After lunch, I had classes with Lay but Soomi and Chen were in a different class together.

"Hey, Yeon Ae, right?" Lay spoke behind me

"Oh! Uh, yeah." I brushed my hair behind my ear and avoided eye contact

"Thanks for letting us sit at your table today." He said with a smile

I finally looked up and instantly blushed, but I smiled back.

Class started and the teacher started teaching but my eyelids were slowly growing heavy. I fell asleep but soon was woken up when I felt a light kick on my chair.

I turned around and saw Lay secretly smile but then focus back to the teacher.

"We'll be having a project and I'll assign you partners, no whining." The teacher announced.

I wouldn't know who I'd be partners with. I wouldn't mind either way. I'm friendly with almost everyone anyways.

"Hyeri, Dongwoo." "Saeng, Leeun." "Kimi, Lizzy." "Sungyeol, Myungsoo." "Yeon Ae, Lay" and the list goes on.

I blushed extremely hard, hearing that my partner will be Lay. What is this madness?!

After class, Lay spun me around, not letting me leave quickly.

He eyesmiled and ruffled my hair. "Let's work on the project tomorrow, okay partner?"

I nodded, covering my face a bit and he let go of me and left to his next class.

I have to tell Soomi this!

Finally school ended and I went to Soomi and let her sleep over at my house cause we had things to discuss.

 


author's note:
ouu lord, aff has changed and my writing skills haven't.

this chapter was really bad i don't even know
LOL but at least i updated it
uhm, still need a poster
beta

coauthor
anything pls
ok thats it i guess
sorry for really late update tho i just lost inspiration and yeah