Prologue

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

Your POV

"Yeon Ae unnie! Wake up!" A shrill voice whispered in my ear. Knowing that it's my little sister, I wake up and rub my eyes. I smile widely as I look at my calender. Only one more day until school starts! 

Turning around, smiling, I run to my sister and pick her up and carry her out to the kitchen. She squeals in delight and lightly punches my shoulder. My brother barges in and sees us two and now begs to be picked up too. I walk out to the kitchen with my siblings in my arms to see my dad reading a newspaper and my mom drinking tea.

"Good morning, sweetie." My mom greets me. I give her a nod and drop Naeun and Hyun down and grab a piece of bacon before going up to my room again, wanting to call Soomi and meet up with her.

Plopping down on my bed, I reach for my phone and call Soomi. As the phone rings, I look around my room, catching my eye is an old pic from last year with my few friends. I smile lightly, knowing that this year will be better.

"Hello?" Soomi's voice chimed over on the other line. "Hey! Let's meet up." I exclaimed. Knowing her, I knew she nodded vigorously before hanging up. 

I get up quickly to change clothes and rush out to the living room. 

"Umma, appa, I'll be going out with Soomi, okay?" I reassured them. They nodded their heads and I went out the door in a split second. Me and Soomi were gonna meet up at the park like we usually do.

I arrive at the park and sit down on a bench, waiting for Soomi. Soon enough, Soomi arrives with a big smile on her face. 

"So, I have some news," She starts, "I heard that the big group EXO will be going to our school this year!" She exclaimed excitedly. My face lightens up, hearing the new because both of us are big fans of EXO, I mean like who isn't? This school year is gonna be the best!

We both walked around the park, laughing and talking about such things and then we went to an ice cream shop to eat some ice cream. After that, it was getting dark and so we split apart.

My heart skips a beat, knowing what tomorrow is and who'll be there. After I arrive home, I take a quick shower, eat dinner, and bring Naeun and Hyun into my room and read them a bedtime story.

When they have fallen asleep, I carry them into their room and then skip back to my room. I've already set out my uniform for tomorrow. In slight irritation, I huff quietly and curse the school for not letting us wear regular clothes.

Before falling asleep, I check my phone one last time for updates and then drink a glass of water. 

I lay down on my bed and think about events that'll happen tomorrow and my stomach stirrs in excitement. I close my eyes and sigh delightfully before finally falling asleep.

 


author's note:
okay well here's the first chapter.
it seems kinda short but i'm in a rush since i'll be going shopping soon.
but anyways, i hope you enjoyed this!
right now, i'm kinda dragging it out.
*in need of a poster still~