006

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

Yeon Ae had dragged Junmi along to where Soomi texted her to meet her at. 

Them two have A LOT to catch up on.

When the two arrived at the little coffee shop, they saw Soomi giddily drinking her peach tea outside, looking around.

When Soomi's eyes caught theirs, she motioned them over to her table.

When Yeon Ae and Junmi sat down, Soomi just looked at Junmi, curiously.

Junmi felt uncomfortable under her stare and Yeon Ae laughed.

"This is Junmi, Soomi. Junmi, this is Soomi." 

The two looked at each other and exchanged smiles. Then Soomi diverted her attention to Yeon Ae.

"We have a lot to catch up on." Soomi said, sternly.

Yeon Ae nodded, "Where shall we start?"


Chen sat in his room with a pout on his face.

Lay and Kris walked in and silently judged him.

They both sat down in front of him and just stared at him.

"What? Are you two just gonna sit there and judge me?" Chen whined.

Lay had to refrain from nodding when Kris nudged him.

"You're dumb." Lay bluntly said.

Kris just facepalmed and slapped Lay on the arm.

Lay winced and put his head down.

Chen looked at the two with puppy eyes.

"Why is Yeon Ae avoiding me?" Chen pouted.

Lay wanted to slap himself. Since when did the boy get so dumb?

Kris softened at the sight and got up to pat Chen on the back.

Lay just stared at them with a blank look.

Kris gave him a warning look and Lay sighed and got up too.

"It's okay, Chen. Maybe she's just mad at you for oogling the new girl in front of the whole class, which I think, they're mad at you too." Lay tried and "comfort" Chen.

Chen looked up and stared at Lay in confusion.

"Why would the whole class be mad at me?" Kris wondered that too.

"From what I heard, Yeon Ae and Soomi are like the amazing girls in the school because of their bubbly personality and beautiful looks. But at first they were like the bookworms when the school started. After that, there was just a random change in that and here we are in the present. Some people weren't even surprised that she's even going out with you. You're lucky, Chen." Lay explained.

Chen stared at nothing and thought. Okay, maybe I was a bit rude... Damn, I guess I really am lucky.

"Chen, then you should treat this girl correctly or else she's gonna find someone who does." Kris warned. He and Lay got up to play in someone else's room.

Chen laid down on his bed and thought.


Yeon Ae and Soomi caught up and whenever Yeon Ae tried to bring up the topic about her and Kai she just brushed it off and changed the topic but Junmi is now part of their little "clique" which contains of Yeon Ae, Soomi, Lee Soeun (a girl they met during the summer who had transferred to their school this year), Kang Heejun (he's Soomi's old crush and childhood friend of Yeon Ae's) and now Bae Junmi. 

Yeon Ae and Soomi hasn't seen the two in a while and Soomi is grateful because Heejun was a and Soeun was sorta y. They sorta missed the two either way. Well mostly, Yeon Ae.

Then suddenly it's like God answered their prayers (only Yeon Ae's though since Soomi was not ready) Soeun and Heejun show up at the shop.

They greeted Yeon Ae and Soomi happily before seeing Junmi sit there awkwardly.

Soeun tipped her sunglasses down, "Who is she?" 

Yeon Ae turned and gave Junmi a reassuring smile.

"This is Junmi! Our new friend and new student. Junmi, this is Soeun. We met her during the summer and she's going to our school."

Junmi nodded and bowed.

Soeun watched her every move before laughing.

"Don't be so polite and stiff, sweetie! Treat me like I'm one of your beat friends? Mkay?" Soeun giggled in an annoying way as Soomi would think.

Junmi just gave Soeun and awkward smile before looking at Heejun.

Heejun had been staring at Yeon Ae and pouting, wondering why she didn't introduce him to the new girl.

Seeing that Yeon Ae and Soeun were catching up, he decided to introduce himself.

"I'm Heejun, Yeon Ae's childhood friend and Soomi's old crush."

"I thought I told you to not bring that up, douchebag?" Soomi slapped tue back of Heejun's head.

He glared at her then returning his attention to Junmi.

She gave another awkward smile before going back to her drink.

Boy have I befriended some weird people...


a/n: a bit late update but hey! At least I got it. OK SO it's Tuesday meanin that my other half of the family is coming down tomorrow so I'm not gonna be updating for a while :c But for now enjoy this short filler and how Heejun and Soeun is in this fic click click boom pow. Next chapter will possibly have some EXO members come to Yeon Ae's house?????? Maybe some ChenYeon moments??? Euegheheheh ok well it's 3am now and so i'm going to sleeeeeep~
Edit: okay so yah, Kris is gonna be in this fic and Baek is still single bc I just realized that this is just fanfiction, it's not the real world and they haven't debuted in this fic yet okay? So yeah, if you don't like it then I'm sorry but oh well? I've made my decision. In my later exo fics, he might or might not be in it who knows?