002

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

Your POV
I told Soomi about my second encounter with Lay and I have no idea how to feel about it, to be honest.

Lay's a chill guy. He's really handsome and he has some cool dance skills along with Kai. He doesn't catch my eye as much as Chen does. Maybe things will change after the project we do together.

little did Yeon Ae know, a lot of things were going to be changed.

Me and Soomi talked a bit more before finally falling asleep. Apparentally she has a crush on Chanyeol and they've just now started talking. This girl, you can never predict her. 


Chen's POV
It's pretty nerve wrecking for EXO to be going to a regular high school full of psychotic girls, but I guess we'll just have to see, right?

Today is another day at school and so far, I guess it's alright. I mean like if you minus at least 5 girls staring at you during class then yeah, it's alright!

Yesterday, me and Lay went to sit with these girls who seem to be chill. & turns out, they are! I'd like to see more of them from now on.

I found out that I have most classes with one of the girls named Soomi, I think. Then I have the other classes with the other girl, Yeon Ae.

She's quite a special girl, I'd have to say. I've talked to her once or twice. Turns out she and Soomi are huge fans of EXO but they have self control, & I'd have to admit, that's amazing.

There's something about her and I wanna find out more about her. She seems to be tugging at my heart too whenever she glances at me or smiles at me. But maybe that's just my hormones going crazy, hah!


"Let's go, guys! We don't wanna be late for school!" Suho yelled throughout the dorm.

"Ayy, hyung. Since when did you care about school?" Kai joked, wrapping him arm around the latter.

"I don't," Suho said, trying to act manly, "I just wanna see the fan girls." Suho finished, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Aye, there's my hyung!" Sehun said, popping out of no where.

I mentally face palmed myself at the immaturity these guys have. 

Once everyone was ready to go, we marched outta the dorm and went to school.

"Lay hyung," I called out, "How'd you think of those two girls from yesterday?" I asked, curious to how he thought about them. 

He smacked the back of my head and shook his head.

"What?!" I yelled, rubbing the back of my head. He continued to stare at me and I finally got it. 

"Aish! Bwoya, hyung! I'm not like that!" I defended.

"Mhmm. Sure. They're pretty cool. I'm partners with Yeon Ae for the science project." Lay said, without any emotion.

I was sorta taken back when he heard that Yeon Ae will be his hyung's partner. Ahh, I forgot about the project! 

"Ouu, hyung! You're lucky! She's special." I confessed & saw Lay's cheeks were a bit pinkish.

Who's gonna be my partner then? 


author's note:
idk what i just did here tbh LOL
but yeah sorry for not updating in a while
i'm sorta having some family problems
but it's all good no need to worry
not like anyone did lol
but yeah LOL
i seriously need a beta tho
UGH alright
i might do a double update who know