009

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

It's been how long now? Oh, about 3 hours since Yeon Ae's and Chen's 6th argument.

Days have passed since the whole incident in the cafeteria. Of course they had made up, but it kept happening again. 

Yeon Ae is a strong girl. She's very optimistic, everyone knows that. So is Soomi. But with too much pressure and sadness, it just gets to her and she breaks down.

That is what has been happening for the past few days.

Just yesterday was Yeon Ae's and Chen's 1 month anniversary.

But for some reason, Chen forgot.

Yeon Ae was heartbroken but she still managed to keep a smiling front on.

Lay and Junmi worried for her.

Soomi was still mad at Chen and was confused with herself.

Basically all of EXO was worried about the ChenYeon couple.

Yeon Ae went to the park to get some fresh air. She texted Lay, Junmi and Soomi about her whereabouts in case something was needed with her.
 



Yeon Ae sat on the swingset and lightly pushed herself back and forth.

Why did this have to happen? Do I deserve this?

She closed her eyes for one second and then she heard a stick crunch behind her.

On instinct, she got up and started walking to her house as fast as she could.

When she arrived at her house and ran inside but a hand grabbed her wrist.

She screamed and turned around.

It was Chen.

She widened her eyes while his face was stoic.

Yeon Ae gave Chen the "what the hell are you doing" look while he looked like he was fighting with himself.

"...Jongdae." Yeon Ae finally broke the silence.

Chen looked up, eyes filled with determination and pulled Yeon Ae closer to him.

He cupped her face and placed his lips over hers, closing his eyes gently.

Yeon Ae widened her eyes. The kiss was short and sweet with little butterflies in her stomach, face beet red.

Chen let go of her and looked down on his feet.

"I'm sorry, Yeon. And I love you." Chen said in one breath and ran out the door, slamming it shut. 

Yeon Ae stared at the door, cheeks pinked, heart racing.

Yeon Ae quickly ran to her phone and called Soomi.

She picked up on the first ring.

"I need help." Yeon Ae said, panicky. 
 



The next day it seemed that Chen and Yeon Ae avoided each other the whole day.

"You gotta talk to him, Yeonie. It looks like he's dying." Junmi said, looking at EXO's table.

Yeon Ae said she didn't want to really sit by them anymore and they understood and hoped that she'd sit with them again soon.

Soomi was still over there, lecturing her head off but afterwards, she'd always go back to her best friend.

"I swear, it's like their heads are rocks. You can barely get any knowledge in it." Soomi said, plopping down in the seat next to Yeon Ae.

After lunch, Yeon Ae, Junmi, and Soomi split.

Yeon Ae goes into the classroom and sits in her seat then lays her wad down.

I want to talk to him... But it'll just be awkward. Gosh, why did he have to do that...

Lay walked up to her and poked her forehead and smiled.

She looked up, confused.

"You alright there, Yeon?" Lay gently asked, sitting in the seat next to hers.

Yeon Ae smiled and shrugged.

Lay reached out his arm and ran his fingers through Yeon Ae's hair. Something he does often to calm Yeon Ae down.

She sighed in content and closed her eyes.

Quietly, very quietly, she could hear her heartbeat beat at an abnormal speed and her face feel hot.

She shot her eyes opened and flinched.

Lay looked at her with concern.

"What's wrong, Yeon?" He said, lightly gripping her arm.

She looked at him in the eyes and her stomach did a flip.

No... Not again..

 


a/n: heyho. Rly sry for not updating for legit a month but hey! I'm back, still have school. Doing pretty good & I have the whole layout of SL finished. So tbh, the whole story should be coming to an end pretty soon. Maybe in about 3-5 chapters? But yeah. I'll surely miss this story but I will be adding like.. Two(?) stories after. C: 1 dedicated to my fran and 1 that relates to me in a sorta way. But either way, thank you guys for being so patient. I love each and every one of you guys so dearly. Thank you. C: 

 

edit: you guys im so sorry for not updating but school has been stressing me and now is break so hopefully i'll be able to finish this fic but i do have work to do over the break so it'll be random whenever i update but it's definite i will. Thank you for being so patient! also not sure about the two stories i said in my old a/n up dere. LOL.