003

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

a/n: omgggg i'm v sorry for not updating in freaking, what, 3-4 months? >< school got the best of me. anywayyys, i guess i'm gonna update now since it's now summer and school's out but dang, i feel like this fic will be lik bad. cough, i'm sick btw so "yay" :c but yeah, sad thing is, i only have 2 subscribers but you know what, oh well. i'm gonna update now. c: um, i need a beta, if anyone is interested. AND i'm not sure what to do with the povs, so yah, it's v confusing. HOPEFULLY YOU'LL GET IT THOUGH. but if not just drop by my profile or comment. c:
 


3rd Person POV

Yeon Ae and Lay have been working together for their project and it is going smoothly. Both Yeon Ae and Soomi are now great friends with EXO and now every fangirl hates their guts but EXO is there to protect them.

Chen finds himself doing the project with Soomi and I guess you could say he's "alright" with it but he really wanted his partner to be Yeon Ae for a very particular reason.

He finally realized that his crush on Yeon Ae is more than a crush and really likes her.

While Lay already realized that and Yeon Ae thinks that she likes Chen.
 


"Hey guys, we should all hang out at our dorms after school," Suho suggested. 

Yeon Ae's and Soomi's eyes went wide and we both looked at each other in panic. Are you serious?? 

The boys laughed at their anxiety and calmed them down, "Don't worry, we won't let any girl lay a finger on you guys." Kai comforted us, throwing an arm around Soomi, her face flushed.

"I guess we could work on our projects too while we're at it." Yeon Ae shrugged. She'd like to get her studies done then play around and waste time. She looked up to see Lay gazing at her and heat started to rise up in her cheeks. Why is he staring at me?! She then turned her head and saw Chen looking quite, what's the word, jealous? But why? 

"That's a great idea!" Suho said, interrupting the awkward silence.
 


After class, Lay was standing outside of Yeon Ae's class whom she had with Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol, the three beagles.

Chen wouldn't stop flirting with Yeon Ae, and as much as Yeon Ae liked it, she felt a little bit discomfort since that has never happened to her before.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol wouldn't stop wooing and whistling and playing around and sometimes Yeon Ae just felt like she was in a zoo. She wished that they were a little bit quieter but she lightly laughed, knowing that's just their personality.

Yeon Ae picked up her stuff and headed for the door, leaving ChenBaekYeol behind even though they were going to the same place. She hoped to meet up with Soomi after class but Yeon Ae knew that she was probably off flirting with Kai. It was funny how Soomi said she was going to stick with one guy but how can she when she's best friends with 11 other charming guys.

"Oh! H-Hi, Lay. Were you waiting for me?" Yeon Ae said, almost bumping into said person when she was walking out.

Lay simply just nodded and held out his hand.

Yeon Ae's face flushed and slowly reached out her hand when Lay quickly intertwined his hand with hers. Why is he doing this to me? Calm down, heart! It's not supposed to be like this! 

Chen walked out, laughing with the other goofballs when he looked up and saw Yeon Ae and Lay together. He growled lowly in envy. Someday, Yeon Ae. You will be mine first. 

BaekYeol stopped laughing when they saw Yeon Ae and Lay together and looked at Chen. They both chuckled, knowing how the latter really likes the girl who was walking away from him, with another guy.


 


The rest of the boys, excluding the beagle team,  were all there, including Soomi who was in her little own world with Kai. Yeon Ae chuckled lightly when Lay dragged her up to his room when he said that they were gonna work on the project.

When the both of them were settled down, she took out her phone to text her parents that she's over at a friend's house doing school work.

Lay watched her text and he just can't help it but feel his heart skip a beat. How is she doing this to me? 

Yeon Ae finsihed texting and looked up at Lay to see him gazing at her once again! 

Her face flushed again and she snapped her fingers at him.

He came back to reality and Yeon Ae laughed at his shocked face.



He was thinking to himself, Have I been staring at her this whole time?! Oh god, great job, Lay. 

Just when Yeon Ae was done laughing, the door burst open, showing a determined Chen.

Both Yeon Ae's and Lay's faces were shocked. Lay's face mostly, scared. Is he doing to do what I think he's going to do?? 

Yeon Ae was plain out confused. What is he doing?

"Yeon Ae! Will you go out with me?"
 


a/n: 
ZAYUM, I ENDED IT THERE.
buahhaha i badly.
okay well, at least I updated. Maybe a double update actually since I'm on vaca.
But yeah, cliffhanger.
I feel weird because I wanna continue this fic
but I at writing.
jesus.
oh, and I know about the whole Kris thing, and I don't think I will add him in the story sadly. :C
I was planning to, so like ChenLay could have a hyung to talk to
but I guess XiuHan will have to do.
I feel bad about the whole Kris thing but, I'm not gonna make a long a/n
to talk about it so, yah. :C
All I have to say is that I support Kris no matter what. <3