007

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

Yeon Ae awakes in her room as sunlight hits her eyes.

She groans and sits up when she hears muffled voices down stairs.

What the...?

Yeon Ae washed up and slowly went down stairs and almost fell when she saw who was visiting.

6 heads (Chen, Lay, Luhan, Kris, Tao, Xiumin) turned to her in shock and her mom finally walks in to break the silence.

"Oh, good morning, Yeonie." Yeon Ae's mom says, coming into the living room with pancakes.

Yeon Ae inwardly cringed at her forever-hated nickname while Chen smirked.

Chen walked to her and wrapped and arm around her shoulder.

Yeon Ae's eyes got wide and she looked at her mother in panic.

Her mother just smiled lightheartedly and placed the pancakes on the table. There was enough of the 6 of the EXOM members and Yeon Ae herself.

She suddenly thought of her little sister and brother but then her mom answered her thoughts.

"Naeun and Hyun went out with your dad to play." Yeon Ae's mom assured.

"Who's Hyun?" Chen asked, furrowing his brows.

Yeon Ae ignored Chen's question and almost rolled her eyes at Chen's jealously.

Yeon Ae turned to her mother,

"They ate, right?" Yeon Ae asked.

Her mom nodded while Chen asked again.

"Yeonie, who's Hyun?~" Chen asked in a whiney voice.

Lay wanted to slap the sense into Chen because even HE knew that Naeun and Hyun were Yeon Ae's siblings.

Luhan giggled at Chen while Kris shook his head.

Xiumin fell asleep and Tao's looking around the house.

Yeon Ae crossed her arms and push Chen away.

"You should take care of that boy, Yeon." Yeon Ae's mom winked and went back into the kitchen.

Yeon Ae just wanted to die in a hole and she cringed.

Finally the boys started eating while Yeon Ae made a call to Soomi.


"So you gave them my address.." Yeon Ae spoke into the phone.

"They were wondering where you lived and wanted to visit you and your family. I thought it was a nice idea! I'm sorry, Yeon!" Soomi whimpered over the line.

Yeon Ae sighed.

"Soo, it's alright. It was about time they met my family so."

They talked for a bit more before Yeon Ae went downstairs and saw Chen, Tao, Xiumin, and Luhan sleeping.

Yeon Ae's mom went grocery shopping and Kris went to help in disguise.

So that leaves Lay and Yeon Ae the only ones awake.

"Y-Yeonniee- *snort*" Yeon Ae's and Lay's eyes went wide and stared at Chen.

Is... Is he dreaming about me?!

Yeon Ae went to slap Chen and Lay inwardly begged her not to since he wanted some little alone time even if they weren't alone.

Yeon Ae inched forward before Chen slowly woke up himself.

Lay silently groaned and went back to watching the t.v.

When is Kris hyung coming back home?


a/n: ing short chap bc I'm rly tired and it's 1:26 am and these kpop ballad songs r nOT helping but yeah this one . just a filler i guess but yeah. after my family leaves i'll be going on an updating spree for a repay for you guys waiting while I was on hiatus ^^ and for before when school starts which for me starts on the 18th but yeah good night/morning and enjoy