005

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

The next day, everyone pretty much knew about Yeon Ae's and Chen's relationship. Most the response was good but that doesn't mean there wasn't a bad section.

Yeon Ae didn't like the attention that was on her everytime she walked somewhere with EXO and her friend Soomi, but it was her choice and she knew the consequences.

She held her head down and wrapped her arms around her body as to secure herself until she felt an arm around her shoulder, she looks up and expects to see Chen but she sees Lay instead but she relaxes anyways. 

She looks around to try and see where Chen was and he was in the back, playing around with Xiumin and Luhan. She smiled lightly before continuing her walk to class.

Chen was in this class and so was Lay and she was thankful. Lay was her partner and he was really helpful and Chen, being her new boyfriend, she wanted to spend time with him.


Yeon Ae was in the middle of copying notes from Lay (they changed seats so that partners were together) when she heard her teacher clap her hands to get the student's attention.

"Listen class, today we have a new student. Please befriend her and make her feel welcomed." Her teacher walked in a girl, her hair up in a tight ponytail, her cheek was chubby and she had a baby face.

"Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeong, my name is Bae Junmi, I hope to make a lot of friends here and feel welcomed here." Junmi smiled.

Yeon Ae smiled, it was nice to have a new student, maybe she'll befriend her and walk her around school.

"Yeon Ae, raise your hand."

Yeon Ae raised her eyebrow in confusion but raised her hand anyways.

"See, Junmi, she'll be walking you around school." Junmi caught Yeon Ae's eyes and smiled. Yeon Ae returned the smile.

"You'll be sitting next to Kim Jongdae, who's also Chen and you will also be his partner for this project." The teacher pointed to Chen who was practically glowing in his chair.

Yeon Ae frowned. She tried not to let jealously get to her but how could she? They're together and she had every right to be.

Lay glanced at Yeon Ae and back to Chen. He frowned also. I give Yeon Ae to him and this is the way he acts to her?

Lay looks around the room and he could practically feel the judging and harsh stares being directed to Chen. This is gonna do bad things to EXO if he doesn't straighten up..

Apparently Junmi feels it too and shifts uncomfortably in her seat while Chen rudely stares at her.


Class finally ended and all Junmi wanted to do was to run out of there. It was her first day and they stare at her like she committed a crime!

But she couldn't as she had to wait for Yeon Ae, her "tour guide" for the week.

Even though she had sat by Chen, EXOM's amazing vocalist, she couldn't squeal or anything because what if she gets even more stares and glares.

Chen had left already and so she's waiting patiently in her seat, waiting for Yeon Ae.

She turns around and sees Yeon Ae laughig while playfully hitting Lay's arm while his eyes glisten in some type of way, Junmi can't put her finger on it and he's smiling gently at her.

Lay looks her way and Junmi blushes, getting busted at her staring. He smiles at her, dimples and everything before nudging Yeon Ae and pointed to her.

"Ah! Junmi, I almost forgot. Let's go grab some lunch and then I'll show you around." Yeon Ae says, grabbing her bag and throwing it over her shoulder.

Junmi nods, still quite shocked that THE Zhang Yixing smiled at her. She takes another look at Lay and Yeon Ae before questioning Yeon Ae. Is she a goddess or something?

"I'll meet up with you and the guys after school." Yeon Ae tells Lay, patting his back before rushing to Junmi's side.


They arrived at the cafeteria and Junmi loves the aroma of food that flows around the room.

"Yeon Ae, come sit!" Suho yelled across the cafeteria and Junmi's heart almost leaps out of her chest.

She looks up at Yeon Ae incredulously. She is a goddess!

Yeon Ae gives and apologetic smile and drags Junmi to the "EXO" table. Junmi fumbles with her skirt and looks down and tries not to freak out because how could she not when EXO is in front of her?

"Sorry guys, I'm gonna show Junmi around school. I'll meet up with you guys afterschool, which Lay should've told you." Yeon Ae narrows her eyes at Lay. He guiltily lowers his head while smiling.

"You aren't gonna spend time with your own boyfriend?" Chen teases, opening his arms for Yeon Ae to come into.

Junmi snaps her head up at the statement and her eyes widen. She stares at Yeon Ae and Yeon Ae just rolls her eyes.

"Yeah right. After what you pulled during class today, I think not." Yeon Ae snaps and lightly grabs Junmi's arm.

Lay tries so hard not to laugh and so does Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Chan pouts and attempts to apologize but Yeon Ae and Junmi walk away before he could.


Everything clicked in Junmi's head and she feels bad right away.

"Aah.. Unnie. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused." Junmi lowered her head.

Yeon Ae looked at her in shock.

"Ani! It's okay, really. It's just that EXO really needs to contain their image and him doing that just worries me." Yeon Ae says, thinking about how Chen will jump every single girl in this school and she frowns. Was this even a good idea? 

Junmi looks up and wonders how much luck she got to befriend such an amazing girl.

"So unnie, you and Chen??" Junmi questions. She's shocked as to how EXO can even date. Shocked even when EXO was going to school.

Yeon Ae flushed but she nodded anyways.

"Yeah, I'm guessing so. It was pretty out of the blue if you ask me... I was contemplating it though," Junmi nodded.

"Considering that they're EXO but apparently they're allowed for the time being when they're at school and he looked like he was about to cry too," Junmi laughed at the image. 

"But I liked him also, so of course. I didn't like the way he eyed you like a piece of meat though." Junmi flinched at that.

"Aah, sorry, unnie..." Junmi apologized.

"Oh no, it's okay! The stares just better had got to him though. He deserves it." Yeon Ae crossed her arms.

"It seemed to get to me more than it did to him..." Junmi confessed. 

Yeon Ae felt bad right away.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Junmi. He can very blunt and he likes baby faces a lot.."

"Are you like a goddess?" Junmi accidentally blurted.

Yeon Ae laughed,

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, I mean like, the way I look at it, people practically praise the ground you walk on! You're best friends with EXO! You're dating EXOM'S CHEN!" Junmi practically yells out the last part.

Yeon Ae giggles and pats Junmi's shoulder.

"Lemme introduce them to you."

 


a/n: I UPDATED. Thank you guys for the subs and the votes and especially the comments.
I love you all so muchhh! And yes! We do have a new character (dont worry guys she isnt rude or mean or anything!
"Yeon Ae needed a new fran c: and dont worry the other friends will pop up somewhere later)
Bae Junmi

Junmi is a new student at the popular school known as "EXO's school"
She has an open personality but is really shy and polite.
Her true love is food and yeah!
Her bias in EXO is Chen but since she knows that he's taken, her second is Lay.
Let's welcome her, alright?!

But also guys, my other half of the family is coming down and I'm gonna be really busy so I quickly updated at like 12:30 am in the morning (both stories) #unbetaed and yeah school is also coming so the only way I'd be able to update is through my phone and it WILL have errors so I'm saying sorry beforehand but yeah, thank you all so much for your support, hopefully i'll update soon.