014

Simple Love [ EDITING ]

Yeon Ae's eyes slowly fluttered open when she felt she had enough sleep.

She expected to see the nurse or Junmi there next to her, telling her that class is over but instead she saw Lay staring right back at her.

Her face flushed and her heart beat sped up as she got up quickly and tried to get off the bed.

"O-Oh! Hi, L-Lay..." Yeon Ae stuttered, avoiding his eyes.

She almost let her feet touch the ground before she was quickly pinned down back on the bed by Lay.

She yelped and looked up to see Lay's fiery eyes.

They softened when he saw that he had frightened her.

"I'm sorry." Lay whispered before capturing her lips into a breathtaking kiss.

Yeon Ae's eyes widened before she lightly closed them and gave in to Lay.

They were having a hot make out session before a cough interrupted them.

Yeon Ae pushed Lay away and looked at whoever caught the two in action.

The nurse smiled lightly,

"School has ended, children. Please go home." She said politely, chuckling.

Yeon Ae blushed even harder and Lay's ears went red.

He then grabbed Yeon Ae's hand and dragged her out of the bed.

"Thank you!" Lay thanked the nurse before running out.

The nurse laughed,

"Aah, young love."
 



Yeon Ae and Lay were walking hand and hand to Yeon Ae's house because if they were to go to the EXO Dorm, chaos would ensue.

They had a comfortable silence surrounding them.

But Yeon Ae wanted to talk about what just happened.

"Xing...?" She nervously asked.

Lay hummed, acknowledging that he's listening.

"What are we?" She innocently asked.

Lay chuckled and squeezed their intertwined hands.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend, of course." His stomach fluttering, as he answered.

Yeon Ae flushed.

"Why were you avoiding me?" She asked the real question that was on her head.

Lay blushed this time in embarrassment.

"You know that k-kiss when I carried you home?" Lay stuttered.

Yeon Ae blushed but nodded.

He gulped,

"Yeah well I thought you and Chen were still together and so I knew it was wrong but it felt so right and it was like the right moment and you looked so vulnerable at that moment and my heart just made me move and I just-" Lay rambled but stopped when a pair of lips planted on his.

Yeon Ae had stood in front of him and tip toed and kissed him to make him snap out of it.

They both smile into the kiss as Lay wrapped his arms around her waist, their hearts beating fast.

Yeon Ae pulled away first as she needed to breathe.

They both smiled at each other before finally arriving at her house.
 



"Lay dear! What brings you here? Are you injured again, Yeonie? Oh my!" Yeon Ae's mom blabbered on but stopped when she saw their intwertined hands.

Yeon Ae blushed for the nth time today and Lay proudly smiled.

Yeon Ae's mom smirked and winked at them before fetching her husband.

After a long talk, they already approved of the two as they approved of all of the EXO members.

And now Lay was to sleep over at her house since it got late and he was too lazy to go back to the dorm.

"I'm sorry about my mom, she can be a bit hyper nowadays." Yeon Ae laughed as she placed a pillow on the mattress.

Lay smiled as he sat at her desk.

"It's alright. I'm surprised she let me sleep over. Maybe she's wanting some grandchildren." Lay wriggled his eyebrows.

Yeon Ae blushed before throwing a pillow at him, which he caught.

He ran up to her and back hugged her before picking her up off the ground and twirling around.

They laughed together before plopping on the mattress together.

Their legs were tangled while Lay's arms were still around her waist.

They gazed into each other's eyes for the longest time before Yeon Ae gradually fell asleep.

Silly, you're supposed to sleep on your own bed

Lay looked at her profile for a while longer before he smiled, feeling a lightness in his heart.

He pecked her forehead before pulling the blanket over them.

"I love you..." He whispered.

It seemed too early for them to say those three special words but he knew from the start that he had always loved the girl in front of him.

The two fell asleep in each other's arms, smiles on their faces.


 


a/n: woo i wrote this at 10-11pm today since i have school tmrw boo hoo! I swear I thought I would've finished this fic during the break but guess not. Had homework and stuff. Who the heck assigns homework during the break? Anyways. Last time I checked the poll, it seems like Chanyeol is winning! Hmm, we shall see. I think the next chapter would be the last chapter. ;n; Aww this makes me really sad now. But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and that we don't die in school tomorrow! Love you guys! C:

edit: chanyeol is tied with kyungsoo and baekhyun and jongin is two votes behind ;; I'm not sure who to pick so maybe you guys should vote again. 



I might do Chanyeol's fic.