Revealing my realself

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

JinHee's Perspective

 

I woke up earlier than usual that morning and Hana wasn't there already. I waited for her before going out of the dorm to ask her if she wanted to go to class together but it was already 5 to 8 in the morning and she hadn't come back so I thought she went to the classroom directly. I was heading there when I saw her coming my way with her eyes fixed on me. She came to me and asked me if I'd already seen what was written on the bulletin board. He showed the list of names to me and said that we should join too. I was surprised when he told me about it, I mean, why all of a sudden? I said I would think about it because I don't have time for that stuff. I entered the classroom and here they come again, everyone's hateful glance at me. They were blocking my way when Hana popped out all of a sudden from somewhere and told them to give way to us. But one of them said  "Who are you to interfere? Are you her guardian angel? We don't care about you so just get lost!"

I couldn't stand their scolding anymore so I said "Stop it! Do you know you're violating human rights now?! And also, if this thing reaches to the principals, do you know you might get expelled or even worse kicked out from this school?". As I finished speaking everyone went to their seats and Hana was just staring at me. We went to sit to because teacher Kwangsoo had entered already. When it was break time Hana asked me to go to the canteen to buy some drinks but I refused to go. Then she asked me "about what you said before..if you knew that they'd fall for that threat, I mean what you told to them..why didn't you tell it to them earlier? If you did none of this would happened" I thought about it first and realized.. "because before they only said bad stuff to me so I didn't care about it but this time it was different, they were mumbling about you and I don't want that to happen to you because you're my friend..uhmm..that's right, I trust you now and I want to show you my real self".

 

Luhan's Perspective

I was surprised when she mentioned about trusting me and being her friend. She touched me with her words and I was really speechless that tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter