Revealed

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan's Perspective

I told JinHee that Kai was really worried about her and he stayed outside the room for the whole night. She told me to say thanks to him on her behalf but I told her it would be better if she did that. She's very stubborn!!! I told her to just rest for that day because her ankle was still hurt but she said she didn't want to waste such a beautiful day. I asked her what was so good in her morning and she said it became good when she saw me first after opening her eyes. She made my heart flutter for no reason.. I accompanied her to the practice room and on our way there we encountered the girls who caused the ruckus in the pool area. They came near to us, I thought they were trying to fight again so I went to the front but JinHee held my arm and told me to let them talk to her. "We're sorry for what happened.." they said..."We were just jealous...we are really sorry now...it's okay not to forgive us but please accept our apology now... "JinHee said nothing and just hugged each of them. She is really cool! If it were me, I would have punched them one by one... Later on, JinHee went to Kai, I didn't come with the props. I was taking a close look at them, they were talking and smiling at each other. I know that JinHee likes Kai but she was pretty obvious. Did she just use me as an excuse to go out and see her Mr. X? Aisshh..She's really.. Then I saw her coming so I looked the other way, she sat beside me and started looking around again. Why was she pretending to look for Mr. X if she was already in front of him?

"Why are you looking for Mr. X when I'm with you? Do you like him more than me?" I asked her then she said "You're the only girl I like and he's the only guy I like...okay? I want to see him but it seems he's absent again...Where the heck is he?".

At first I thought she was just trying to conceal Mr. X's identity, that she knew that I'd learned about his identity, but she continued looking around. Was she trying to confuse me? Or Kai wasn't it? I asked her who it was but she said she'd tell me if he showed up . Everyone was there already it wasn't possible he hadn't come yet but wait..."only one person is absent today...it's Luhan again!" said the teacher. I looked at JinHee and asked her again "He's the only one absent right now,  right now, isn't he?". She whispered to me "That's right...Mr. X is  Luhan...don't tell anyone about it, huh?" I remained silent while JinHee was still looking around ...

Then the teacher announced that the yearly  masquerade party was going to be held next week. Jinhee told me to come with her and buy a new dress for the party. I was still out of mind that time, she pinched my cheeks and asked me if I was okay.

 

On the next day , we went to the mall  to buy her dress. She said she wanted to buy something that Mr.X would like. I told her anything  would be okay then she said "How would you know? Are you Mr.X?!" so suddenly. I shut  my mouth and didn't say anything else because I was afraid I would reveal myself. Finally she picked out a cute dress.

After buying it, we went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter