Room mates

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai's Perspective

 

It was past 5 already and we still haven't seen Luhan so I went to every corner of the school to check him out. But he was nowhere to be seen. The last place I haven't gone to was the library and I don't think I'll find him there but wait...I saw Jinhee coming out of the library so I asked her if she had seen Hana and she said she was in the library. It was my first time talking to her and I thought my heart stopped for a second! I saw her going away already so I went into the library and saw Luhan sleeping so I scolded him.

I haven't even finished talking and when I turned around I saw Jinhee at the door and she seemed to have heard me. "We're in trouble..." that's what was in my mind but fortunately Luhan got up and said "We are childhood friends so he calls me with that name..don't think bad about it...". She said nothing and went out again after getting her pen. After that, we went out with the others and I told Luhan everything that had happened in the class. I told him that all the teachers were looking for him and I just told each of them every time they asked me that he was in the comfort room or somewhere else in the school grounds. Next morning, while we were having Mathematics class teacher Lee kwangsoo asked about Luhan who was at that time in Jinhee's classroom. I told him he was in the CR but he didn't believe because I had already used that as an excuse so I had no choice...

 

Luhan's Perspective

 

Only one day had passed and I'm already tired of pretending to be a girl..I don't even know why I agreed to this! When I went inside the classroom I found all the papers with the equations already done on my desk but Jinhee wasn't there yet. I was going to bring them to the faculty but my phone vibrated..it was Chanyeol..  "Come here immediately! The teacher wants to see you now!" so I ran outside the room and went to change my clothes immediately. I ran to our classroom as fast as I could but I bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter