Thump Thump

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai's Perspective

It was 5 pm already and they hadn't come back yet.."Did something bad happen to them?" that was what I was thinking but then after waiting for a while I saw them coming. They were laughing at each other and JjinHee was smiling brightly at Luhan. Kris and the others came to me and saw me staring outside. "They still haven't returned?" Tao asked me... I said they'd arrived already then Lay asked me if it was okay that I was okay that I was just letting JinHee stay with Luhan.. I thought about it for a second then I answered "I trust Luhan.." and now thinking about it again I've always said the same every time my friends ask me about it. As I was thinking about all of this, Beakhyun pulled my shirt and whispered to me that Luhan and JinHee were coming our way. I told them we should go back to our dorms but they blocked my way and prevented me from going. JinHee stopped in front of us and said hello then she said we'd see each other at the drama club the day after. Luhan let her go first and stayed with us to talk. "Yaa Luhan, you did a great job! She's more sociable now! And she even greeted us!" Xiumin was complementing him. Then I saw my dad coming out of his office and was coming straight to us. I was calm at first because he knows we always hang out in the corridor but I remembered Luhan was wearing girl's clothes that day so I told him to run away because my dad might recognize him. But it was too late, he was already in front of us. Luhan was hiding behind Chen and Kris so he couldn't see him. My dad told us to study for the exams next day and he said he had to go already. He was about to pass by me but he stopped and asked me where Luhan was. I told him maybe he went home then he said Luhan should talk to him one day. He had passed me and Chanyeol but when he arrived at Kris and Chen he stopped again and asked us who was behind them. He saw Luhan's face and stared at him for a while.. nobody was saying anything and was just looking at them.

 

Luhan's Perspective

"If I get caught right now, this is the end for me..I might be kicked out or something" it was the only thing I was thinking about then I felt someone's lips touching my cheek. I saw it was Chen, I felt disgusted but I didn't want to show it so I just held it in.  Then Chen said "This is my girlfriend, I'm sorry because I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter