The reason

OPERATION: Make her fall in love with him or me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JinHee's Perspective

What is this?! So, Hana and Luhan are the same person? Does this mean that Hana, I mean Luhan has been fooling me all this time? I told my Hana that I liked Luhan and that she was the only one I trusted, how could she do this to me? I mean, how could Luhan fool me? Why did he do this? I went back to my dorm and was thinking about it could happen...when it started....and how I couldn't notice anything. But now that I think about it, it was quite noticeable, and I was just the one stupid. Whenever there was Hana with me I couldn't find Luhan...I feel really ashamed right now...

While I was trying to sleep, I received a message from Hana "I'm sorry I couldn't make it, something urgent came up"... What is he trying to say now? Is he trying to fool me? No, not anymore! Something urgent?! Don't make me laugh! As I was thinking, my mind was only filled with good memories of me and Hana. He or she, I don't know anymore how to call him or her, I cried in front of him, I laughed with him, I enjoyed time with him, I even once thought that if Hana were a boy I would like her...but it results that she's a boy.....he's Luhan...like I've said already, the only guy I like.. I never thought I'd be fooled like this, not by the one I love. The only two people that I'd want to see everyday are the same person but that person fooled me.

The next morning I woke up, I saw Hana, I mean Luhan dressed as Hana...he was making breakfast, I almost forgot what had happened last night..I was looking at him while thinking every single thing he did for me...I asked him all of a sudden if he had something to tell me, hoping he would tell me the truth.. "Please tell me you're Luhan and I'll forgive you no matter what"... I was telling myself while clenching my teeth but he only told me he have already said sorry for not showing up last night. I asked him again if he is sure but he said he didn't have to say anything else. Why the heck doesn't he want to tell me? He sat next to me and was going to touch my cheeks but I got up and pushed his hands away and told him to leave because I had something to do.

 

Luhan's P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter